Well, why not...? (guy)

So, you're facing the other woman? :devil:

And you are between my legs.....facing me...I have one leg/foot propped up there, so you can go nice deep ;)... the other woman...we'll just assume it's Emmy...:) I'm sure she's giving me a sensual kiss while our hands are on each others breasts. :)

And you are between my legs.....facing me...I have one leg/foot propped up there, so you can go nice deep ;)... the other woman...we'll just assume it's Emmy...:) I'm sure she's giving me a sensual kiss while our hands are on each others breasts. :)

Ah, yes... you and Emmy. Now, THAT is something to see. :devil:

So, Tali wanted me to sneak off to a stall in the bathroom at the Christmas Party to take a few pictures...

...and I did, of course. :D You know me and how I can be eager to please, right?

But, have I ever said how much I hate working off a cell phone? It's difficult to get the angles I'd really want... somewhat awkward. On top of that, hassles getting ready, the drive in, a cool misty rainy night and a sort of "why did we come" feeling earlier in our time there (though things did pick up a little later) had put slight dampers on inspiration... so they're rather simple, not too down and dirty.

Here are the few that I took! And, whether I actually get the bigger shoot and all that'll accompany it done to post today or not, I'll be working on the stuff I want to do for that (finally!!!).

Wonderful!
Is the suit jacket still missing?

What was it about natives getting restless? ;)
Please? Pretty please? Anything?

Well, I'll be away for a bit, so take your time!

I wish you a wonderful christmas time :kiss:

You too! :rose::rose:

Looking pretty good.

L:rose:

And the beautiful Leigh drops in again. Well, hello and thanks! :rose:

What was it about natives getting restless? ;)
Please? Pretty please? Anything?

Yes, yes, I know. I've been busy doing physical work on top of Christmas concerts and family, so have not had a lot of time and the time I've had (like right now) I've been feeling sore and physically tired. The pictures aren't the only outstanding thing... *sigh*

OMG. How did this thread ever get forgotten?! Touch your writing makes me weak and your body....speechless. How I'd like to run an ice cube into your navel and beyond. Come Back

Back