Watching Sunday football with buddies...and wife.

@housek ...

Suppose she encourages each guy equally, aiming for a 3-way with them?

Encourage the reluctant guy and/or slow things with the agressive. With luck, they both finger her off on the same day.

The next week, drag them both off together, raise her jersey, and have them suckling together.

Flirt about Chinese finger puzzle, or both ends plugged, or dining at the Y with a lolly-pop, etc...

Any updates from Sunday? Anyone finally get it in the end zone? Your pms are full btw.

What's going down Thanksgiving afternoon? You'all gona be at the in-laws, or are ya throwing a party just for your buddies?

I have spent many Sunday's with Hubby and a friend watching football. Sent his friend home with a smile and drained of all his cum. Hubby wants to do the poker party fantasy now. I told him set it up!!!

Del, you can be so naughty at those football parties...and others as well. Hope you get to have some more fun the rest of the season!

My ex did this when visiting her parents. She'd hook up with her old boyfriend when there who would shared her with a couple of his friends. He had the same fantasy and got her to serve the guys in his Green Bay jersey and a thong. She was very submissive with them and told me how she did everything they asked from getting beer, letting them grope her and sucking them off. From the sound of it, they had long day of a sexy hot fuck fest with my slut wife.

That's awesome!

I have spent many Sunday's with Hubby and a friend watching football. Sent his friend home with a smile and drained of all his cum. Hubby wants to do the poker party fantasy now. I told him set it up!!!

Good stuff! Maybe add another friend or two!

Hmm maybe a skimpy little Christmas elf outfit for serving up the spiked eggnog on game night...

Hmm maybe a skimpy little Christmas elf outfit for serving up the spiked eggnog on game night...

You're a little too familiar with this whole scenario. I'm thinking you're not new to this.

And btw, I'll have a glass of eggnog 😉😈

That would be hot, but I doubt my future husband, whoever he is, would like it Lol

Del and I are heading out to watch the Raiders Cowboys game. Men and their football turn her on lol.

@housek ...

Suppose she encourages each guy equally, aiming for a 3-way with them?

Encourage the reluctant guy and/or slow things with the agressive. With luck, they both finger her off on the same day.

The next week, drag them both off together, raise her jersey, and have them suckling together.

Flirt about Chinese finger puzzle, or both ends plugged, or dining at the Y with a lolly-pop, etc...

Well, here is the latest update...it has been a while since I was posting about this but circumstances around the holidays prevented the football get together...until last Saturday...

My wife had met for coffee with my buddy a couple times since they fooled around some during the game at our house. She said it was always heavy flirting...after all he had his hands all over her tits when he was at our house for the game.. he has no idea I know.

This past Saturday before xmas more people than usual were over...more drinking..more partying since it was before xmas...she said she was going down in the basement to get more beer...he said he would help her..I was upstairs with others...never seemed to miss them both...

She came up and kissed me and brought me a beer around 15 -20 minutes later...after she went for beer. Big deep kiss...she told me after everybody left she had just sucked my buddy off in the basement. That he came on to her as soon as they were out of sight and started kissing her. He pushed her down to her knees and she did what he wanted...she told me he was bigger before I even asked...that it was gentle at first and then he full on face fucked her hard...cumming fast...so they could rejoin the party.

She also assured me it would not be the last time.

Well, here is the latest update...it has been a while since I was posting about this but circumstances around the holidays prevented the football get together...until last Saturday...

My wife had met for coffee with my buddy a couple times since they fooled around some during the game at our house. She said it was always heavy flirting...after all he had his hands all over her tits when he was at our house for the game.. he has no idea I know.

This past Saturday before xmas more people than usual were over...more drinking..more partying since it was before xmas...she said she was going down in the basement to get more beer...he said he would help her..I was upstairs with others...never seemed to miss them both...

She came up and kissed me and brought me a beer around 15 -20 minutes later...after she went for beer. Big deep kiss...she told me after everybody left she had just sucked my buddy off in the basement. That he came on to her as soon as they were out of sight and started kissing her. He pushed her down to her knees and she did what he wanted...she told me he was bigger before I even asked...that it was gentle at first and then he full on face fucked her hard...cumming fast...so they could rejoin the party.

She also assured me it would not be the last time.

sounds like you should have a draft party....:)

Back