Concerned husband needs advice - Set up wife with her cousin?

I'll be away for an office party tonight. Nephew is on his way to our house. Wife's getting ready for him. She's in the bathroom now. I can hear the sound of the trimmer, most likely trimming her pubes. She's in the mood tonight. I see one of her sexy lingerie and nightgown spread on the bed. The boy's in for a treat! He'll be staying the night. It'll be late by the time I return. Let's see if I can join them if I am not already too tired.

Few observations I have made - It's been a very different experience between wife fucking her cousin and fucking my nephew. The cousin is slightly older than her. She had a crush on him during their teens. She always acted giddy and almost like a young girl when he was around. The sex was more involved and emotional. With the nephew, she's more in control, more composed. The sex is very passionate but more physically involved than emotional. Really enjoying how this lifestyle change has turned out for us.

I'll be away for an office party tonight. Nephew is on his way to our house. Wife's getting ready for him. She's in the bathroom now. I can hear the sound of the trimmer, most likely trimming her pubes. She's in the mood tonight. I see one of her sexy lingerie and nightgown spread on the bed. The boy's in for a treat! He'll be staying the night. It'll be late by the time I return. Let's see if I can join them if I am not already too tired.
I came home late last night. Wife and nephew were in the guest bedroom. I couldn't hear anything in there and went to sleep in my bedroom. Sometime early morning I heard them fucking. I stood outside the door, hearing my wife's moans, then went to make some coffee. Half an hour later, nephew left.

Wife said she had a good time. Last night she made the boy wear condom for their first fuck which made him last longer. She's teaching him to pace himself. For the second round of the night and early morning, they went bareback which also lasted comparatively longer.

Nephew was just going down on my wife when I joined them. Gave him some tips on using his tongue on her and recognizing her body language. Boy's an eager learner for sure. She took me in her mouth while nephew brought her to orgasm. I proceeded to fuck her while she took nephew in her mouth.

She actually struggled to take him in her mouth. He's noticeably bigger than me in both length and girth. He was quite excited by then and didn't last long, came in her mouth. I climaxed shortly after, inside her. She kept him in her mouth throughout and brought him back to full hardness.

He reached for the condom but wife stopped him and shook her head. His eyes went wide with shock. Wife and I almost chuckled. I sat back and watched them fuck. The sensation was too much for him and he didn't last long. We wound up shortly afterwards and he left.

Should we keep him bareback or have him wear condom to help him last longer? Something to think about.
Just a suggestion, but if it were me, I would keep him bareback. I think your wife will enjoy it better; after all, he is there for her pleasure! He is young, eager to learn, and somewhat inexperienced in the finer techniques of pleasing a woman - - a blank slate so to speak.

I would teach him how to please a woman from being fully clothed to fully naked and all but begging for his cock. A man controlling his orgasm is mental, and focusing on her pleasure, rather than his own, he can learn how to control when he cums. Not only learning how to control his orgasm, but also hers.

Also, I would teach him how to treat a woman after she has been fucked and had a strong orgasm. After a woman has a strong orgasm, she likes to cuddle. It makes her feel wanted and cared for, and when a woman feels wanted and cared for, she looks forward to the next time. If he likes sex with your wife, then for this to a good, long-term relationship, she has to like sex with him. Sex for a woman isn't just physical, it as much emotional, and it is likely that he is to young to have learned that yet.

The worse thing a man can do with a woman is cum and go. It might be beneficial for all of you, if you took on the role of uncle *and* mentor.

Quick update:

Wife's cousin, who's out of the country on overseas assignment, will be visiting home during the Christmas holidays. Wife and I are very excited. We're planning to either have him at our place or go on a short trip where they can fuck. He knows about the current arrangement with my nephew. (Nephew doesn't know about him.)

Quick update:

Wife's cousin, who's out of the country on overseas assignment, will be visiting home during the Christmas holidays. Wife and I are very excited. We're planning to either have him at our place or go on a short trip where they can fuck. He knows about the current arrangement with my nephew. (Nephew doesn't know about him.)
Good luck for Christmas holiday

Bareback always the way.

There's nothing more beautiful than a man's thick load filling up his own relative's pussy.

I wonder if the fact that they share genes has her pussy somehow recognize his cum. "This is familiar, this is ours." I always imagine that with every consensual incestuous experience in the world, that it's definitely the case.

Bareback always the way.

There's nothing more beautiful than a man's thick load filling up his own relative's pussy.

I wonder if the fact that they share genes has her pussy somehow recognize his cum. "This is familiar, this is ours." I always imagine that with every consensual incestuous experience in the world, that it's definitely the case.
Very true

My nephew just arrived. I have sent him into the guest bedroom where my wife's waiting for him. She's really horny this evening. I already licked and fingered her to orgasm earlier and she's ready for more. She wants to spend the night exclusively with him, since this will be their last fuck of the year. I'll mostly be a spectator which is fine by me.

Wife and nephew just finished one session now. Must say I am impressed with the boy, the way he has improved his lovemaking skills. He's able to pace himself much better now and able to fuck her longer. It's a treat to watch them together. Wife's mentoring has definitely paid off!

We're having dinner now. Then I'll be off to bed in my room and they'll resume their session in the guest room.

My nephew just arrived. I have sent him into the guest bedroom where my wife's waiting for him. She's really horny this evening. I already licked and fingered her to orgasm earlier and she's ready for more. She wants to spend the night exclusively with him, since this will be their last fuck of the year. I'll mostly be a spectator which is fine by me.
Last but not lieast

Wife and nephew just finished one session now. Must say I am impressed with the boy, the way he has improved his lovemaking skills. He's able to pace himself much better now and able to fuck her longer. It's a treat to watch them together. Wife's mentoring has definitely paid off!

We're having dinner now. Then I'll be off to bed in my room and they'll resume their session in the guest room.
Your wife teached her and make him master fucker. After dinner sure he eat your wife's pussy

Last night I could hear my wife and nephew fucking long into the night. Her moans sounded blissful. I had peeked into the guest room to see her riding him.

I just woke up now and can hear them fucking in the shower. My wife can get insatiable sometimes and last night was one of those. Thankfully the boy is able to keep up with her.

Sounds like a year end bonus. What a great story sir. How about sharing some audio from their sessions again so the rest of us can cheer for all of you!
Let me see what I can do. Wife knows I post here. She had second thoughts about the audio last time after initially consenting to it, so I removed it.

This is one of my favorite threads on this forum. How has your health been, @LordRahl2 ? Better, I hope!
Thanks for asking! I am much better than I was when I started this thread. Had lapsed a bit recently but getting back again. I guess some back and forth in health/fitness should be fine but I am much more conscious about it now.

Quick update:

Can't wait to hear all about it. Why not involve your nephew and have a foursome?

Just curious, you mentioned threesomes and bareback. Are you guys into sloppy seconds? Or any male to male contact/fluid exchange off limits?

Can't wait to hear all about it. Why not involve your nephew and have a foursome?
Wife's cousin knows she's fucking my nephew. But my nephew doesn't know about wife's cousin and we wanna keep it that way, atleast for now.
Just curious, you mentioned threesomes and bareback. Are you guys into sloppy seconds? Or any male to male contact/fluid exchange off limits?
There's no homoeroticism involved. General contact during threesome is unavoidable I guess.

Nope, not into sloppy seconds as a fetish. But again, "technically" unavoidable, I guess. We take turns fucking her. She pushes out most of the cum onto a towel before the next guy enters her again. By that time, both dicks are generously covered with fluids and we're past caring.

Wife has booked an appointment at the salon/spa for Friday. There's also a shopping spree planned to get new outfits and lingeries. Her cousin will arrive on Saturday afternoon and will stay with us throughout the long Christmas weekend. She's absolutely giddy with excitement. Saturday couldn't come soon enough!

Wife has booked an appointment at the salon/spa for Friday. There's also a shopping spree planned to get new outfits and lingeries. Her cousin will arrive on Saturday afternoon and will stay with us throughout the long Christmas weekend. She's absolutely giddy with excitement. Saturday couldn't come soon enough!
Just curious, but how long will her cousin be staying in town?

I suggest that you talk to your wife before you fuck thing up. Tell her you are concerned that she isn't being satisfied sexually because of your health problems, and ask her how she feels about taking a lover. If she is receptive, then ask her how she feels about her cousin. If she is receptive to taking her cousin as a lover, I'm sure she will know how to make it happen. She's not stupid. And if she does need your help, she will tell you.
Nailed it.

Thats a great. Your wife will fuck and enjoy throughout the long Christmas weekend. Are you join or watching ?

Back