Concerned husband needs advice - Set up wife with her cousin?

We just received confirmation that my wife's cousin would be travelling overseas for an assignment for the next 2 years. He'll be moving out of the country by end of this month.

Wife and I are both sad about this, but we knew it was bound to happen at some point. After he leaves we have to discuss and decide further.
Thank you for the update, much appreciated!

You should send her on vacation to visit him. They can send back photos of their adventures together, especially in bed.

If my wife was in a relationship with her brother the way I wish, I'd love to send them on vacation together and knowing that at any moment they could be making love, and I'd love to receive photos of their exploits.

We just received confirmation that my wife's cousin would be travelling overseas for an assignment for the next 2 years. He'll be moving out of the country by end of this month.

Allow her to lead, and when she needs more, she should suggest the additional person.

Perhaps your improved performance won't have her seeking for a while.

Best wishes, wherever you find a balance with the needs of your relationship. Keep us posted, please.

PS: hope the TDY is a vacation spot!

Sorry to hear it's coming to an end. Keep us updated on chapter 2. Good luck, LordRahl2!

Hello everyone,

Wanted to share my current situation with you all and get some opinions, advice, thoughts etc.

I am a 40 year old man. My wife is 35. We’ve been married for the last 10 years. She’s a very sexual person. It’s been difficult for me to keep up with her, but I have tried to keep her satisfied. Unfortunately, about 2 years ago, I was diagnosed with severe diabetes and hypertension. My physical ailments coupled with my stressful job has led to an embarrassing decline in my performance in bed. I haven’t been able to get erections. When I do, it’s been difficult to sustain it.

My lovely wife has been patient with me and has been very loving and caring, but I can sense her frustration. I do take care of her needs through my fingers, tongue or a vibrator. It can’t replace the feel of being fucked by a hard cock, though. I know she misses it and that makes me feel guilty of not being able to satisfy her through intercourse.

One of my wife’s distant cousin moved into our city few months back. He is 36 and unmarried. My wife and he are very close having grown up in the same neighborhood. She speaks very fondly of him and had even admitted to having a crush on him during her college years. I’ve seen a twinkle in her eyes when he’s around. She still looks at him that way when he visits us.

He and I have become good buddies ever since he moved into the city. He comes over every Saturday evening for a drink and both of us talk about several topics of mutual interest. Over the past couple of months, we’ve spoken a few times about my wife. With the buzz of alcohol, he has confessed about finding my wife very attractive and told me how lucky I am. He even lightly flirts with her and I’ve seen her enjoy the attention.

This has got me thinking. My wife’s sexual needs are not being fully satisfied. I don’t want to push her to desperation where she may be tempted at having an affair. I am not selfish to keep her caged while not being able to satisfy her myself. I never had much libido to begin with. If she and her cousin get together, if they want to, it’s completely fine with me, they’d have my blessings. He’d be a much better choice to satisfy her sexually without any romantic entanglement. He’d be a much safer choice from a privacy and social secrecy aspect too.

What do you all think of this? How can I make this happen? Or am I overthinking this?
My sister’s first husband was also in a similar predicament,at first it was working,in his own words he preferred someone like me to a stranger,but in the end ,she lost respect for him and they divorced….make sure all three of you have a serious,adult chat about it beforehand………..hope everything works out for you and your wife

My sister’s first husband was also in a similar predicament,at first it was working,in his own words he preferred someone like me to a stranger,but in the end ,she lost respect for him and they divorced….make sure all three of you have a serious,adult chat about it beforehand………..hope everything works out for you and your wife
So did you and your sister end up sleeping together?

Hello everyone. I have received a lot of really good advice on this forum. Thank you all for that.

Regulars on this thread would know that the whole arrangement we had with my wife's cousin is on hold. He's gone on an overseas assignment for his company. For the last 3 months, my wife and I haven't included anyone else in our sex life. My health has improved a lot since I started this thread. But, as mentioned before, I never had the libido to match my wife. I've been keeping her somewhat satisfied for these last 3 months, but we're both starting to feel like that's not enough for her. So we're in search once again.

There's a distant nephew of mine. He's the son of my distant female cousin. I've known him since his birth. I used to see him often when he was a kid, although not much in last few years as he was away for college. He's 21 now and starting his own business venture. He's been visiting me and my wife frequently since last month to get our advice and guidance. We're pleasantly surprised to sort of rediscover him now. He's become quite a handsome, mature and responsible young man, very different from what we remembered him from few years back.

Coming to the point, I've seen him checking out my wife a few times now during his recent visits. On occasions when my wife was dressed slightly more alluringly than normal, he couldn't take his eyes off her. I mentioned this to my wife and she's noticed it too. We were quite amused by that and laughed it off. After all, I've known him since he was a naughty kid and my wife has known him since he was an errant teenager. Although, my wife's been pretty impressed with how he's grown up now and finds him very charming.

This got me thinking about him as a potential candidate. I spoke to my wife about the possibility. She didn't outright reject the suggestion, so I know she's open to further discussion. Her initial response was that he's too young. While that's technically true (he's 14 years younger than her), I personally don't feel that should be a problem. Many older women do take younger lovers after all.

I just wanted to put all this out here and would love to hear everyone's thoughts, opinions and advices.

Lord Rahl, so nice to hear from you! Glad to hear your health is improving.

Age should not be a factor here, in fact him being in his 20s would be an asset in matching your wife’s libido. May as well test the waters and see how he reacts!

Putting myself in your place, if it were me,I would begin with my wife, and sell her on the idea of taking your nephew as a lover in the context of it being an opportunity for new and more erotic sexual experiences, rather than the emotional connection she had with her cousin. He’s young and virile, and being so, perhaps can give her a more exciting sexual experience than she has had in the past. Sell her on the fact that he is young and virile, and being so, should have the stamina to give her whatever new experiences she wants.

When I was ready to sell her on this, I would take her for quiet walks, perhaps in a park or nature reserve, some place that is quiet and peaceful. I would put suggestions/thoughts in her head, then let her roll those thoughts around, and then verbalize her thoughts. Get her turned on thinking about his young, hard cock, and how he can use it to please her. Especially, get her aroused and horny thinking about his hard, young cock sliding in and out of her hot, wet pussy. Build a mental image to get her really horny.

When she is ready to accept him as her lover, I would approach him.

I might start the conversation with something like:
“I saw you looking at my wife, (use her name), the other day.” “You kind of like her don’t you?”

Expect him to be a little nervous. It can make a man nervous when a husband starts asking these kind of questions.

Tell him it’s OK, that you aren’t the jealous type.

Then tell him:
“She, (using her name), told me that she likes you too.”

And add;
“Don’t worry, my wife and I are very open-minded these things.”

Then after suitable dialog to convince your nephew that you are on the level, tell him:
“If I read your face right the other day, you weren't just attracted to her, but thinking about her sexually?”

The, depending on his reaction, tell him:
“It’s OK, she told me that she wants you too!”

And depending on his reaction, tell him:
“As I said, my wife and I are very open-minded about sex, what do you think about going to bed with her?”

Then if he agrees, look at him very sternly and say:

“If you do, you have to promise that you will tell no one about this, ever!” “Understand?”

Make him agree to keep this secret.

And if he is onboard, I would take control, and tell him specifically how she wants to be pleased. Perhaps not too much at first, but over time, groom him to please your wife in ways she never thought possible. If you are going to give him the pleasure of fucking your wife, you might as well use the opportunity to enjoy the experience for yourself also.

Also, I think I would limit how much I told my wife about the grooming part. You might as well enjoy this…………..

And if everything is going well, I would invite him over for dinner one evening and let nature take it's course.

Putting myself in your place, if it were me,I would begin with my wife, and sell her on the idea of taking your nephew as a lover in the context of it being an opportunity for new and more erotic sexual experiences, rather than the emotional connection she had with her cousin. He’s young and virile, and being so, perhaps can give her a more exciting sexual experience than she has had in the past. Sell her on the fact that he is young and virile, and being so, should have the stamina to give her whatever new experiences she wants.

When I was ready to sell her on this, I would take her for quiet walks, perhaps in a park or nature reserve, some place that is quiet and peaceful. I would put suggestions/thoughts in her head, then let her roll those thoughts around, and then verbalize her thoughts. Get her turned on thinking about his young, hard cock, and how he can use it to please her. Especially, get her aroused and horny thinking about his hard, young cock sliding in and out of her hot, wet pussy. Build a mental image to get her really horny.

When she is ready to accept him as her lover, I would approach him.

I might start the conversation with something like:
“I saw you looking at my wife, (use her name), the other day.” “You kind of like her don’t you?”

Expect him to be a little nervous. It can make a man nervous when a husband starts asking these kind of questions.

Tell him it’s OK, that you aren’t the jealous type.

Then tell him:
“She, (using her name), told me that she likes you too.”

And add;
“Don’t worry, my wife and I are very open-minded these things.”

Then after suitable dialog to convince your nephew that you are on the level, tell him:
“If I read your face right the other day, you weren't just attracted to her, but thinking about her sexually?”

The, depending on his reaction, tell him:
“It’s OK, she told me that she wants you too!”

And depending on his reaction, tell him:
“As I said, my wife and I are very open-minded about sex, what do you think about going to bed with her?”

Then if he agrees, look at him very sternly and say:

“If you do, you have to promise that you will tell no one about this, ever!” “Understand?”

Make him agree to keep this secret.

And if he is onboard, I would take control, and tell him specifically how she wants to be pleased. Perhaps not too much at first, but over time, groom him to please your wife in ways she never thought possible. If you are going to give him the pleasure of fucking your wife, you might as well use the opportunity to enjoy the experience for yourself also.

Also, I think I would limit how much I told my wife about the grooming part. You might as well enjoy this…………..

And if everything is going well, I would invite him over for dinner one evening and let nature take it's course.
Thank you for this well thought out detailed advice. Appreciate it.

I agree with you. I need to first discuss with my wife. I can feel that she finds my nephew attractive but is more conscious of the age gap. I need to talk to her more on this to know her exact thoughts and understand her concerns. The trip to a park is a good idea!

I haven't thought that far about how I'd approach my nephew but thanks a lot for those ideas. Will come in handy if we ever get to that.

Hi LordRahl! Good to hear from you and great to hear your health is improving!

I LOVE the idea of your 21 year old nephew with your wife. You've received some great advice in favor of this situation, so I'm going to play devil's advocate. A 21 year old would be able to keep up with your wife's libido, for sure, but young guys SUCK at fucking. She'll need to be willing to train him, so to speak. In this regard, it would be great for him to learn from an older woman, but it might be a while before he becomes the man that can really satisfy her needs.

Good luck and I look forward to your next update on this situation!

Hi LordRahl! Good to hear from you and great to hear your health is improving!

I LOVE the idea of your 21 year old nephew with your wife. You've received some great advice in favor of this situation, so I'm going to play devil's advocate. A 21 year old would be able to keep up with your wife's libido, for sure, but young guys SUCK at fucking. She'll need to be willing to train him, so to speak. In this regard, it would be great for him to learn from an older woman, but it might be a while before he becomes the man that can really satisfy her needs.

Good luck and I look forward to your next update on this situation!
LOL! That was exactly what my wife said.

Yesterday evening I took her to the beach. We discussed about my nephew. I tried to impress upon her the potential benefits of having him as her lover. I thought maybe she still considered him a kid or had seen him grow up, so that might be blocking her mentally about the age gap. She clarified that he's too young to have much skill, unlike her cousin. She said young guys usually prioritised their own pleasure over their partner's.

She's excited, though, at the chance to act as a cougar and mentor. To be the dominant partner and have that power over him. She's really getting a kick out of seeing him fawning over her. But she's still debating, if she'd be better off finding someone with more experience. I am going to let her think through this and decide what she wants to do.

My nephew had come over yesterday for dinner. Wife and I enquired about his love life. He had a steady girlfriend in college but they've broken up. He has been on a few dates since graduation but nothing serious. Once again, my wife was dressed very attractively. His eyes were glued to her throughout dinner. He fumbled quite a bit and fidgeted a lot in his seat.

We discussed after he left. She's ready to take him as a lover and asked me to talk to him. Unlike with her cousin, I'd be the one to set everything up this time. She doesn't want to be involved. We want my nephew to feel that I am in charge. We're not telling him about my earlier health problems or about her cousin. We want to spin the whole thing in such a way that he should feel we're fulfilling his greatest wish. I'll speak with him some time this week or next.

Hello everyone,

Wanted to share my current situation with you all and get some opinions, advice, thoughts etc.

I am a 40 year old man. My wife is 35. We’ve been married for the last 10 years. She’s a very sexual person. It’s been difficult for me to keep up with her, but I have tried to keep her satisfied. Unfortunately, about 2 years ago, I was diagnosed with severe diabetes and hypertension. My physical ailments coupled with my stressful job has led to an embarrassing decline in my performance in bed. I haven’t been able to get erections. When I do, it’s been difficult to sustain it.

My lovely wife has been patient with me and has been very loving and caring, but I can sense her frustration. I do take care of her needs through my fingers, tongue or a vibrator. It can’t replace the feel of being fucked by a hard cock, though. I know she misses it and that makes me feel guilty of not being able to satisfy her through intercourse.

One of my wife’s distant cousin moved into our city few months back. He is 36 and unmarried. My wife and he are very close having grown up in the same neighborhood. She speaks very fondly of him and had even admitted to having a crush on him during her college years. I’ve seen a twinkle in her eyes when he’s around. She still looks at him that way when he visits us.

He and I have become good buddies ever since he moved into the city. He comes over every Saturday evening for a drink and both of us talk about several topics of mutual interest. Over the past couple of months, we’ve spoken a few times about my wife. With the buzz of alcohol, he has confessed about finding my wife very attractive and told me how lucky I am. He even lightly flirts with her and I’ve seen her enjoy the attention.

This has got me thinking. My wife’s sexual needs are not being fully satisfied. I don’t want to push her to desperation where she may be tempted at having an affair. I am not selfish to keep her caged while not being able to satisfy her myself. I never had much libido to begin with. If she and her cousin get together, if they want to, it’s completely fine with me, they’d have my blessings. He’d be a much better choice to satisfy her sexually without any romantic entanglement. He’d be a much safer choice from a privacy and social secrecy aspect too.

What do you all think of this? How can I make this happen? Or am I overthinking this?
Your thinking is right. If she satisfy with intercource than fingers, tongue and dildo are extra tools. But when wife do not satisfy with cock then other things do not help much. She want more and more sex with cock.

I think your wife also feel attraction to him. You try to convince your wife indirectly. Now when you eat her pussy or fingers her you ask her she fantasize about some man who like her. I'm sure it will work.

Had a chat with my nephew, yesterday. Sent my wife out shopping so I could talk to him alone.

We had a drink and discussed other things first. Then I dropped the bomb. Told him that I had noticed him ogling my wife several times. He almost choked on his drinks. Stammered and fumbled over his words to come up with excuses. He denied it initially but I persisted with a stern expression. It was fun seeing him squirm and fidget. He finally admitted to it and apologized profusely.

I told him I didn't really mind. But I need him to answer me honestly. I asked if he considered my wife sexy. Embarassed, he said yes. I asked if he fantasizes about her. He hung his head in shame. He said yes in such a feeble voice that I had to ask again. He was almost trembling by the time.

I calmed him down and softened my tone. Told him that I empathized with him. I was once his age too. Told him that my wife was a indeed a sexy woman who worked hard on her fitness and appearance. She liked to be pleasing to the eyes and be appreciated. Told him instead of staring or ogling, he should compliment her properly next time.

I changed the topic to make him comfortable again. My wife arrived after some time and nephew took his leave. I was happy to see that he complimented her looks and dress on his way out. She was pleasantly surprised.

Later I told her about our little chat. She laughed when she heard about his discomfort. Told me I shouldn't have tortured him so. She was very excited to learn that he fantasizes about her. He might come over again on Sunday. I'll see how we could proceed.

Any tips or advice?

Had a chat with my nephew, yesterday. Sent my wife out shopping so I could talk to him alone.

We had a drink and discussed other things first. Then I dropped the bomb. Told him that I had noticed him ogling my wife several times. He almost choked on his drinks. Stammered and fumbled over his words to come up with excuses. He denied it initially but I persisted with a stern expression. It was fun seeing him squirm and fidget. He finally admitted to it and apologized profusely.

I told him I didn't really mind. But I need him to answer me honestly. I asked if he considered my wife sexy. Embarassed, he said yes. I asked if he fantasizes about her. He hung his head in shame. He said yes in such a feeble voice that I had to ask again. He was almost trembling by the time.

I calmed him down and softened my tone. Told him that I empathized with him. I was once his age too. Told him that my wife was a indeed a sexy woman who worked hard on her fitness and appearance. She liked to be pleasing to the eyes and be appreciated. Told him instead of staring or ogling, he should compliment her properly next time.

I changed the topic to make him comfortable again. My wife arrived after some time and nephew took his leave. I was happy to see that he complimented her looks and dress on his way out. She was pleasantly surprised.

Later I told her about our little chat. She laughed when she heard about his discomfort. Told me I shouldn't have tortured him so. She was very excited to learn that he fantasizes about her. He might come over again on Sunday. I'll see how we could proceed.

Any tips or advice?
You no need advice brother. You going right and proper way. you chat first with your nephew and then you discusse about it with your wife is your good steps and right dession. You kill two birds with one stone. Soon You seen your wife and your nephew both feel attraction to each other. You watch on them closely. when you chat with your nephew about your wife I'm sure his dick started to throbbing and when you told your wife that what about you and your nephew chat its made your wife's pussys.

Keep Continue. You knows your wife and nephew very well so it is not hard for you to convince them. Inbetween if possible give them privacy. Indian old ppl said if mother/son, brother/sister and father/daughter staying Long time alone together sure they start to fuck.

I know you have a brilliant mind so no need you to plan. No needed advice. Go to naturally way. Hope Sunday make your day happy and some exciting.

God bless you all.

Any tips or advice?

You mentioned: "He might come over again on Sunday."

Might? LOL He will be there with bells on! He has all week to fantasize about your wife and the possibilities, and now that he knows you are OK with it, he's not going to miss out on the opportunity to see her again! And perhaps even get away with flirting with her! At least in his mind.

Just some thoughts:
But if it were me, I think I would let him take your wife, (his aunt), on a date. Nothing fancy, dinner, dancing, maybe just a day at the beach, just the two of them. Your wife hasn't had anyone court/woo her for a long time, so make him work for what he is going to get. I think your wife would love, and deserves the attention.

I would let her in on the plan so she can have him back home with plenty of time for her to enjoy him in bed. You don't want him, (or her), too tired.

When they get back home, with you not in the room, have your wife pull him close and give him deep, passionate kiss, and say something like:

"I hope I didn't offend you by that, but I have been wanting to kiss you all day."

He should be rock hard by now!

Then you enter the room and exchange pleasantries.

In my opinion, how you handle it from this point, depends largely on how he is reacting to this new development, but either you or your wife needs to get the point across that she wants to make love to him.

However you handle it, once he realizes that sex is on the horizon, you wife should excuse herself and go change into something sexy, something to really get him turned on.

Then after she is out of the room, in my opinion, be very direct with him and say something like:

"My wife really likes you, and we are very open-minded about these things; however, there are a couple of conditions."
"One... You can never tell anyone about this, and I mean no one ever!"
"And two... This can't be a one-time-thing." "My wife doesn't go to bed with just anyone, and I don't want her hurt, and being so, if you want her, it has to be an ongoing relationship."

If he agrees to these conditions, your wife enters the room and proceeds however she wishes.

Hopefully, these thoughts might give you some ideas on how to gain and maintain control over your and her nephew. As long as you and your wife maintain control, and he feels like a guest in the relationship, he will serve her as she wishes.

Just some thoughts...........

Its been a while since my last update. Wife and I were busy with family and work commitments throughout last month. Nothing much progressed with the topic at hand.

Last weekend, my wife finally took my nephew as her new lover.

We had decided that my wife should handle the boy alone to make him comfortable. I left town for a trip over the weekend. Before leaving I called him up and invited him over, asking him to be prepared to spend the night. I also asked him to be respectful to his aunt and show her a good time. He promised he would.

He came over on Saturday evening. Wife seduced him on our living room couch after dinner. She said he literally trembled with excitement as she fondled his cock and didn't last long. She was pretty fascinated with the way he erupted in her hands. She led him into the guest bedroom where they orally pleasured each other. He was hard again in no time. She put on a condom on him and guided him inside her. This time he lasted much longer, impressing her with his size and stamina. She mentioned he's noticeably bigger than me and her cousin. She said he lacked experience but made it up with enthusiasm. She enjoyed teaching and guiding him, and he was a quick learner. They fucked again that night and once again early Sunday morning, staying late in bed. After a late breakfast, they showered together where they fucked once more. I was back by lunchtime when he had already left.

Wife and I are very happy with the outcome. She said it was a completely different experience for her. She enjoyed being in control and being the dominant partner. She felt younger and sexier than ever before, getting a massive confidence boost with the way my nephew worshipped her.

We're planning to invite him again this weekend, this time with me present to watch/direct/participate as events unfold.

Its been a while since my last update. Wife and I were busy with family and work commitments throughout last month. Nothing much progressed with the topic at hand.

Last weekend, my wife finally took my nephew as her new lover.

We had decided that my wife should handle the boy alone to make him comfortable. I left town for a trip over the weekend. Before leaving I called him up and invited him over, asking him to be prepared to spend the night. I also asked him to be respectful to his aunt and show her a good time. He promised he would.

He came over on Saturday evening. Wife seduced him on our living room couch after dinner. She said he literally trembled with excitement as she fondled his cock and didn't last long. She was pretty fascinated with the way he erupted in her hands. She led him into the guest bedroom where they orally pleasured each other. He was hard again in no time. She put on a condom on him and guided him inside her. This time he lasted much longer, impressing her with his size and stamina. She mentioned he's noticeably bigger than me and her cousin. She said he lacked experience but made it up with enthusiasm. She enjoyed teaching and guiding him, and he was a quick learner. They fucked again that night and once again early Sunday morning, staying late in bed. After a late breakfast, they showered together where they fucked once more. I was back by lunchtime when he had already left.

Wife and I are very happy with the outcome. She said it was a completely different experience for her. She enjoyed being in control and being the dominant partner. She felt younger and sexier than ever before, getting a massive confidence boost with the way my nephew worshipped her.

We're planning to invite him again this weekend, this time with me present to watch/direct/participate as events unfold.
Thank you for update sharing. You and your wife or your nephew and his young and supper hot Aunti make me super horny. I can't stop masterbating. Love to hear your real stories

Invited my nephew to come over. He and my wife are in the guest bedroom at the moment, naked. I'll be joining them shortly. Wife has a surprise for him. She has resumed her pills and we know he's safe. She's going to take him bareback for the first time and let him cum inside her. Excited to see how it goes.

Invited my nephew to come over. He and my wife are in the guest bedroom at the moment, naked. I'll be joining them shortly. Wife has a surprise for him. She has resumed her pills and we know he's safe. She's going to take him bareback for the first time and let him cum inside her. Excited to see how it goes.
We are excited too hear to soon more

Nephew was just going down on my wife when I joined them. Gave him some tips on using his tongue on her and recognizing her body language. Boy's an eager learner for sure. She took me in her mouth while nephew brought her to orgasm. I proceeded to fuck her while she took nephew in her mouth.

She actually struggled to take him in her mouth. He's noticeably bigger than me in both length and girth. He was quite excited by then and didn't last long, came in her mouth. I climaxed shortly after, inside her. She kept him in her mouth throughout and brought him back to full hardness.

He reached for the condom but wife stopped him and shook her head. His eyes went wide with shock. Wife and I almost chuckled. I sat back and watched them fuck. The sensation was too much for him and he didn't last long. We wound up shortly afterwards and he left.

Should we keep him bareback or have him wear condom to help him last longer? Something to think about.

Back