FINALLY! My wife has done the deed and it was fucking amazing!!

AsinBehold

Experienced
All, my ultimate fantasy for the last 5 or so years has been to see my wife get pounded by another man whilst I sat in the corner and jacked off my pathetic excuse for a penis. Being Muslim and pretty religious ones at that, there was virtually 0 chance of this becoming reality, I actually accepted that it wouldn't happen even though I tried to convince her (speaking to her about it during sex) which was warmed to but still, it was only bedroom chatter!

I have consistently spoken to men online about my wife and shown her body to them, always get flattering comments regarding how sexy and curvy her arse is, which is always nice ofcourse but a chunky, curvy arse does not duo well with a small 4/5 inch cock I can assure you of that! We are limited to missionary and doggy if she doesn't get carried away, other positions just simply don't work, due to the inadequacy of my penis, it has frustrated her and she has humiliated me, continues to do so - oh and she has an extremely high sex drive!

So just to get your imagination running a bit, she is 5'5/5'6, brown hair, brown eyes, 34c tits, size 10 with a curvy bottom and thick thighs - when going out she covers by wearing the full Muslim outfit, Hijab and Abaya so she does dress modestly. A few months ago, I decided that I would try to withdraw from sex with her to build up frustration within her as I really wanted her to fuck another man!

This did cause some rifts between us and she was beginning to think that I'm cheating on her! She checked my phone a few times but obviously didn't find anything. It continued like this for a few months and I would masturbate daily to deal with my sex drive, she has a 7 inch dildo but never used it (as far as I know) and she isn't a fan of masturbating alone either, so her sexual frustration clearly had to be building up!

So over the past month of so, her best friend has been having issues with her husband due to him being aggressive with her and also lack of sex due to my wife's friend's obesity problem, my wife has been reassuring her and motivating her to work out. I overheard a discussion that my wife would visit her and talk to her about it face to face. This made me very excited as the friend's husband is one of the guys who I have fantasized as fucking my wife and thought to myself, imagine he sees my wife compared to his - clearly he'll want her as he's been suppressed from sex too!

So a couple of weeks back my wife wanted me to drop her to her friends and I agreee, what I didn't expect though was what I saw next, she was wearing her tightest abaya which clearly showed her figure, a lot of make up.and heels.. she hadn't dressed like this for a long time but it gave me butterflies thinking that another man will get to eyeball fuck my wife whilst his wife is there. So I went to drop her off and she spent a few hours there!

When I picked her up, I asked how it was and whether she enjoyed it, she goes it was good catching up with her friend since rhey hadn't seen each other in a long time and they also ordered some food which they enjoyed.

In the subsequent days to that, I noticed my wife was dressing up more at home and wearing more make up, the friend's husband would also message me more often, mainly talking about business and life in general - I didn't think anything of it at the time!

However, last Saturday is when I had the best night of my life (literally!) - my wife went to the beauty parlour to have her waxing done in all her areas and wore a lot of make up, dressed in her abaya, scarf and heels and told me she was going to go meet her friend, she left at around 4/5pm (her friend's home is about an hour away) - I offered to drop her off but she refused and said she'll be home quite late (this got me excited, knowing that men will be seeing mt beautiful wife) - I had a masturbation session and was playing video games.....until it struck about 11pm....

My phone beeped... It was a message from the friend's husband.. but it wasn't an ordinary message, it was an image... And it wasn't an ordinary image either... It was a sight which had my face flush red, ears steaming with smoke, butterflies in my stomach within a millisecond - it was a picture of my wife in her small pink and black dress with fishnet tights and heels, posing and taking a selfie in our bed.. she must have taken it for him - I didn't know what to say, but he told me to answer the phone, so he rang and I instantly answered, he laughed and called my wife a whore (in urdu) and told me that she was sucking his dick as we spoke, I didn't believe him so he put the phone closer and I heard gagging as well as moaning from a girl who sounded very much like my wife, I still denied, shaking in my voice. He then hung up and 2 minutes later - I got a picture of my wife with a huge, thick cock rammed in her throat, her eyeliner was smudged and she had no escape. It was at that moment, my dick was raging hard and I felt some precum!

He then rang me and told me that I'm a little cuckold and that me and my wife belong to him, I remained silent and he carried on the abuse, eventually she was riding his dick, I heard moans which I had never heard before, the slapping of her arse against him was so loud I could tell she was wet as fuck. He told me how she told him that she couldn't ride me, so he continued to fuck her as she rode and moaned like the whore she is, his whore and my wife - within 20 seconds I came without touching myself, creamed my boxers as my wife hopped on another man's pole.

I hung up at that point and he called again but I didn't answer, I deleted the pictures and was in self denial.. but a part of me enjoyed it - ALOT! I slept at around 3am and when I woke up, I saw pictures of what looked like bleeding - he told me that I'm pathetic and couldn't even pop my wife's cherry - that really turned me on!

So where are we now? We've agreed that my wife is his slut yet still my wife, I'll buy her what he asks me to buy her and that I must pay him weekly to keep my wife satisfied! I'm truly living like the beta cuck I was destined to become and absolutely love it!

Sorry for the long post! PM me if you want more info or wanna speak further!

All, my ultimate fantasy for the last 5 or so years has been to see my wife get pounded by another man whilst I sat in the corner and jacked off my pathetic excuse for a penis. Being Muslim and pretty religious ones at that, there was virtually 0 chance of this becoming reality, I actually accepted that it wouldn't happen even though I tried to convince her (speaking to her about it during sex) which was warmed to but still, it was only bedroom chatter!

I have consistently spoken to men online about my wife and shown her body to them, always get flattering comments regarding how sexy and curvy her arse is, which is always nice ofcourse but a chunky, curvy arse does not duo well with a small 4/5 inch cock I can assure you of that! We are limited to missionary and doggy if she doesn't get carried away, other positions just simply don't work, due to the inadequacy of my penis, it has frustrated her and she has humiliated me, continues to do so - oh and she has an extremely high sex drive!

So just to get your imagination running a bit, she is 5'5/5'6, brown hair, brown eyes, 34c tits, size 10 with a curvy bottom and thick thighs - when going out she covers by wearing the full Muslim outfit, Hijab and Abaya so she does dress modestly. A few months ago, I decided that I would try to withdraw from sex with her to build up frustration within her as I really wanted her to fuck another man!

This did cause some rifts between us and she was beginning to think that I'm cheating on her! She checked my phone a few times but obviously didn't find anything. It continued like this for a few months and I would masturbate daily to deal with my sex drive, she has a 7 inch dildo but never used it (as far as I know) and she isn't a fan of masturbating alone either, so her sexual frustration clearly had to be building up!

So over the past month of so, her best friend has been having issues with her husband due to him being aggressive with her and also lack of sex due to my wife's friend's obesity problem, my wife has been reassuring her and motivating her to work out. I overheard a discussion that my wife would visit her and talk to her about it face to face. This made me very excited as the friend's husband is one of the guys who I have fantasized as fucking my wife and thought to myself, imagine he sees my wife compared to his - clearly he'll want her as he's been suppressed from sex too!

So a couple of weeks back my wife wanted me to drop her to her friends and I agreee, what I didn't expect though was what I saw next, she was wearing her tightest abaya which clearly showed her figure, a lot of make up.and heels.. she hadn't dressed like this for a long time but it gave me butterflies thinking that another man will get to eyeball fuck my wife whilst his wife is there. So I went to drop her off and she spent a few hours there!

When I picked her up, I asked how it was and whether she enjoyed it, she goes it was good catching up with her friend since rhey hadn't seen each other in a long time and they also ordered some food which they enjoyed.

In the subsequent days to that, I noticed my wife was dressing up more at home and wearing more make up, the friend's husband would also message me more often, mainly talking about business and life in general - I didn't think anything of it at the time!

However, last Saturday is when I had the best night of my life (literally!) - my wife went to the beauty parlour to have her waxing done in all her areas and wore a lot of make up, dressed in her abaya, scarf and heels and told me she was going to go meet her friend, she left at around 4/5pm (her friend's home is about an hour away) - I offered to drop her off but she refused and said she'll be home quite late (this got me excited, knowing that men will be seeing mt beautiful wife) - I had a masturbation session and was playing video games.....until it struck about 11pm....

My phone beeped... It was a message from the friend's husband.. but it wasn't an ordinary message, it was an image... And it wasn't an ordinary image either... It was a sight which had my face flush red, ears steaming with smoke, butterflies in my stomach within a millisecond - it was a picture of my wife in her small pink and black dress with fishnet tights and heels, posing and taking a selfie in our bed.. she must have taken it for him - I didn't know what to say, but he told me to answer the phone, so he rang and I instantly answered, he laughed and called my wife a whore (in urdu) and told me that she was sucking his dick as we spoke, I didn't believe him so he put the phone closer and I heard gagging as well as moaning from a girl who sounded very much like my wife, I still denied, shaking in my voice. He then hung up and 2 minutes later - I got a picture of my wife with a huge, thick cock rammed in her throat, her eyeliner was smudged and she had no escape. It was at that moment, my dick was raging hard and I felt some precum!

He then rang me and told me that I'm a little cuckold and that me and my wife belong to him, I remained silent and he carried on the abuse, eventually she was riding his dick, I heard moans which I had never heard before, the slapping of her arse against him was so loud I could tell she was wet as fuck. He told me how she told him that she couldn't ride me, so he continued to fuck her as she rode and moaned like the whore she is, his whore and my wife - within 20 seconds I came without touching myself, creamed my boxers as my wife hopped on another man's pole.

I hung up at that point and he called again but I didn't answer, I deleted the pictures and was in self denial.. but a part of me enjoyed it - ALOT! I slept at around 3am and when I woke up, I saw pictures of what looked like bleeding - he told me that I'm pathetic and couldn't even pop my wife's cherry - that really turned me on!

So where are we now? We've agreed that my wife is his slut yet still my wife, I'll buy her what he asks me to buy her and that I must pay him weekly to keep my wife satisfied! I'm truly living like the beta cuck I was destined to become and absolutely love it!

Wow, my friend I am glad you were unsure of what to say! Lol. You sound very happy and because I am happy for you also.

Get yourself a strap on and join in fucking her senseless.

Wow, where are you, perhaps she would like some white cock sometime.

Tell us more about what your slutty little wife looks like -- it will help us all imagine more

That’s exciting.

He will take every penny you have. Such a fool

Thanks for sharing ! How long was she without sex btw..?

Good Boy! Do you occasionally get to clean her after he has left a creampie for you?
If you do, that may be the ultimate cuckold experience. Is you cock very small as so many are?

Congratulations friend. I'm glad you were able to live out your biggest fantasy. Mine is similar only I wouldn't want the humiliation nor for my wife to belong to someone else yet remain married to me. I would want her to enjoy sleeping with other guys for my pleasure as well as hers. I'd love for her to go over to his place, fuck his brains out then come home and tell me all about it while either sucking my cock or giving me a handjob. Receiving the sexy pics would be amazing tho. Feel free to DM me if you wanna chat about this further.

An excellent story, but I don’t understand why you pay him. Most guys would do this for nothing.

It’s also a shame you are excluded. I always like to include the husband. I’m ok with him watching and if they want to join in all the better.

Not sure about the humiliation either. But if it works for you, that’s great.

There’s a lot of guys in sexless marriages that would jump at a chance like this and free of charge. Yeah, that was a hint. 😁

Very interesting and if you liked it, it's okay, it's especially good putting the religious part in.

Back