Concerned husband needs advice - Set up wife with her cousin?

Let me see what I can do. Wife knows I post here. She had second thoughts about the audio last time after initially consenting to it, so I removed it.

He'll be in the country until 2nd Jan, but can only be with us from 23rd - 26th Dec
Any luck about the audio? Hope your wife agrees to it. Guess it's been months since she last slept with her cousin. Would be wild this time around. Hoping we get to hear that, would be a great Christmas gift for us. 😁

Wife came back from the salon and spa, glowing from top to bottom. Also bought new lingeries which she won't show me yet. The only thing left is to shave her pubes. That's a task for me tonight. She's scared of using the razor there. She usually keeps trimmed, shaving them rarely.

It's exciting to see her going the extra mile for her cousin. Need to make this special for him. Poor guy's not gotten laid in the last 8 months since he moved overseas.

Any luck about the audio? Hope your wife agrees to it. Guess it's been months since she last slept with her cousin. Would be wild this time around. Hoping we get to hear that, would be a great Christmas gift for us. 😁
Waiting for the opportune moment to ask her

Wife and her cousin had been eyeing each other irresistibly throughout the evening. I could see they needed to be together, just the two of them. So I am a spectator tonight.

She wore one of her new lingeries (a lacy black one), put on some light makeup and a night gown and went to him in the guest room. I stayed back in our bedroom, giving them some space. I peeked inside when the moans and groans started. They were in a 69 position with my wife on top. Almost devouring each other. Then they started fucking, and oh man! It was passionate and raw and intense like their early days. It was an absolute treat to watch.

They just finished their first session of the night. She orgasmed pretty strongly, twice I think. He came in her pussy. They're taking a break now. Getting ready for round two.

Wife and her cousin had been eyeing each other irresistibly throughout the evening. I could see they needed to be together, just the two of them. So I am a spectator tonight.

She wore one of her new lingeries (a lacy black one), put on some light makeup and a night gown and went to him in the guest room. I stayed back in our bedroom, giving them some space. I peeked inside when the moans and groans started. They were in a 69 position with my wife on top. Almost devouring each other. Then they started fucking, and oh man! It was passionate and raw and intense like their early days. It was an absolute treat to watch.

They just finished their first session of the night. She orgasmed pretty strongly, twice I think. He came in her pussy. They're taking a break now. Getting ready for round two.
Oh thats a great fucking episodes. I imagine he pounding your wife's pussys and moulding her beautiful tits and filled her well used pussy with his cum and he pleased your wife with her intense orgasm
Thanks for your regular update.
Me and my wife read your every post its encouraged us

Wife and her cousin fucked twice more last night. I was in my bedroom listening to the constant moans, grunts and the slap-slap-slap of their thrusts. He really gave her a sex workout! She didn't come back to our bed even after things quieted down.

Still very early in the morning now. No sounds from the guest room yet. They might have sated their initial lust. Hopefully I can join in today for a threesome!

Wife and her cousin fucked twice more last night. I was in my bedroom listening to the constant moans, grunts and the slap-slap-slap of their thrusts. He really gave her a sex workout! She didn't come back to our bed even after things quieted down.

Still very early in the morning now. No sounds from the guest room yet. They might have sated their initial lust. Hopefully I can join in today for a threesome!
Very nice, i love to watch my wife when her brother fuck her. Occasionally i join with them for 3some. Watching them is look very erotic and it's excited me more then fuck.

Any updates, @LordRahl2 ? You’ve got us thirsty for more of your adventures!
My nephew came over yesterday. Spent the night with my wife. I am down with severe cold and didn't participate.

They started on the living room couch. I sat there with a drink, watching them. They casually undressed each other, kissing and caressing in between. Moved on to mutual masturbation while we all spoke and watched the TV. He went down and licked her till her first orgasm. He sported a full erection by then. She pushed him onto the couch in a seated position, straddled him and rode him till he came inside her.

They cleaned up while I finished my drink. Wife led him into the guest bedroom while I went to sleep in my bedroom.

My nephew came over yesterday. Spent the night with my wife. I am down with severe cold and didn't participate.

They started on the living room couch. I sat there with a drink, watching them. They casually undressed each other, kissing and caressing in between. Moved on to mutual masturbation while we all spoke and watched the TV. He went down and licked her till her first orgasm. He sported a full erection by then. She pushed him onto the couch in a seated position, straddled him and rode him till he came inside her.

They cleaned up while I finished my drink. Wife led him into the guest bedroom while I went to sleep in my bedroom.
Thank you, kind sir!

Very busy last couple of months, setting up our new home. Finally finished moving in yesterday. Nephew was there to help and stayed overnight.

We barely had time or energy for much intimacy in the last two months. My wife and nephew literally pounced on each other as soon as we retired for the night. It's the fastest I have seen their clothes hit the floor. Difficult to say who was more eager among them. Deep kisses and fondling soon led to oral pleasures in a 69 position. She quickly pushed him onto the bed and rode him. I undressed leisurely, watching them fuck. Joined them on the bed, sucking on her nipples and pressed a small vibrator to her swollen clit. Her moans were delightful to hear as she climaxed and he soon unloaded within her.

I took his place and sank inside her. I was able to fuck her surprisingly long. She leisurely sucked nephew's big cock, taking it to full hardness. By the time I came inside her, he was ready. She lay on the edge of the bed, as he stood on the floor, spread her legs wide and fucked her hard. It was a real treat to watch my wife being pleasured so thoroughly. They went much longer this time, changing positions, until they reached their climaxes.

We already had a formal housewarming party few days back, but I feel the real housewarming happened last night!

Back