Watching Sunday football with buddies...and wife.

Well, January still leaves a bad taste in my mouth and it had nothing to do with a party...lol.

Got a get together this weekend for the Duke game. Not really a fantasy party like this but a bunch of friends at a get together for a recently passed friend who would have loved this idea. So who knows... may be some naughty moments. :)

Obviously from my name, I am not a Bama or Duke fan. In fact, living in NC I get quite sick of hearing about Duke! Not for football though.

Obviously from my name, I am not a Bama or Duke fan. In fact, living in NC I get quite sick of hearing about Duke! Not for football though.

I can imagine. We have the same problem nationally. That's why that game was bought and paid for in January before the kickoff. But back to the thread...lol.

Well, one more week and we are back into the NFL season...my wife and I have been talking about this since last super bowl!
The guys will be coming back over on next Sunday, and we want to get this party started again...same friends...that she got to know very well...

Well, one more week and we are back into the NFL season...my wife and I have been talking about this since last super bowl!
The guys will be coming back over on next Sunday, and we want to get this party started again...same friends...that she got to know very well...

That's great news! So good to hear of the enthusiasm of the wait. I had my own little encounter yesterday during the Bama game and loved every minute of it! The next 5 months are going to be great!

That's great news! So good to hear of the enthusiasm of the wait. I had my own little encounter yesterday during the Bama game and loved every minute of it! The next 5 months are going to be great!

Nice, are you the "head" cheerleader during the games?

Nice, are you the "head" cheerleader during the games?

Oh yes!

They had a system set up where you could pick one of 4 teams. Either offense or defense. Hell, I'm no dummy. I picked Bama defense. I couldn't stay for very long but did want some action. So it was my D against Dukes offense. So I ended up -3.
Ended up in a circle jerk situation with 3 hard cocks. 15 minutes and a chest and face covered with cum I was a happy lady!

This sounds like the best way to watch the game...is the hubby involved in this? Are the guys buddies?

Well it wasn't with buddies we used to watch the games next door. Turned into some very interesting games.

This sounds like the best way to watch the game...is the hubby involved in this? Are the guys buddies?

Hubby is normally involved with all my encounters but wasn't yesterday.

Kinda complicated story but anyone interested can catch up on it in my thread from the sig line.

Short story, old friends brought together yesterday because of tragic circumstances.

Hope you will report back as the season progresses.

I imagine having to do this after losing a bet. Already embarrassed about being wrong, I'd know I would never hear the end of it if I went back on my word. There would be so much smug satisfaction from my guy-friends. I am admittedly a fucking smartass, and I'm sure I'd finally be paying for that.

Their choice of outfit would be merciless, thoroughly debated and carefully selected for the event. Years of hanging out like "one of the guys" intentionally subverted, and anything they've always wanted to see prominently on display. There would probably be quite a formal inspection to make sure I was wearing it in just the right way.

They'd be positively gleeful to see me come out with the first round of drinks, barely hiding the dread and resentment with a tight smile. Hoots and hollers, mocking applause, and many warm thank-yous for "volunteering". I'd be constantly told to smile more, corrected on my posture, made to fetch and tidy every little thing.

It would be too absurd to be mad about. The over-the-top skimpy outfit, their deliberately ridiculous demands, all of it for a laugh and for giving me a hard time. Their big grins and camaraderie would be infectious. I'd laugh along with them after they caught me in an involuntary, exasperated eye-roll. Regaining composure from "really, guys?" to an "it would be my pleasure, Sir", just to prove I can be a good sport. It would just...start to be fun, you know?

The first hand on my ass would be a test of keeping a straight face, holding the polite smile and trying not to laugh. Hands would get grabbier, fingers creeping between thighs as I perfected my nonchalance. I'd feel real pride at my own composure and their pleased little smirks. Playful spanks for blocking the view of the game would be taken in stride. The wandering hand that unhooked my top would be politely ignored, except for the subtle arching of my back when it falls away.

I'd spend less time serving drinks and more time getting pulled into laps. My hand always guided to rest on a stiff cock as they asked me idle questions, theirs freely exploring without any pretense of subtlety. More tests of my composure, to see how even I can keep my voice as my nipples are pulled and twisted. I wouldn't even realize when the first cock was let free, only that I was already caressing its warmth in my hand without a thought.

It wouldn't feel like testing a boundary, when one of them pushed my head down into his lap. There wouldn't be uncertainty or doubt. It would be a relief, welcoming the inevitable moment and setting everyone free. I don't know if anyone could say when it was understood how far things would go. Honestly, I wouldn't believe they planned it that way, not really. They'd be surprised to find themselves there, but would embrace the moment.

They'd do anything they wanted to me after that, anything they ever wanted to do to me. Things they've secretly thought about for years would suddenly be open to them. We may all be old friends, but I'm still a girl...a girl in a room full of men. Men who are hungry, and a girl who doesn't say no.

Beautifully related, its like we were there on the day. And i LOVE the way you think.

One of my favorite fantasies is football Sunday with a couple buddies...and having wife serve us and service us. Having my big breasted wife in a game jersey...no bra...little shorts...barefoot...having her bring beers in from the kitchen, lettting the guys flirt and grope her. Eventually getting her to suck or dicks while we watch the game...one at a time...on her knees. Anybody else like this idea?

Man I would love to watch a video of this! Or witness/partake :cattail:

Yes, there's been a few times I got board while my husband was watching football with his friends, and do took on one or a few of his friends

Would love to role-play chat with a female about this... watching the game now with my buddies.. would love having a woman serving drinks and teasing us in a skimpy outfit...every cock in the house would be throbbing

My wife just naps during the game! LOL

Would have enjoyed when she was still seeing other guys to have them over for a game and have fun.

One of my favorite fantasies is football Sunday with a couple buddies...and having wife serve us and service us. Having my big breasted wife in a game jersey...no bra...little shorts...barefoot...having her bring beers in from the kitchen, lettting the guys flirt and grope her. Eventually getting her to suck or dicks while we watch the game...one at a time...on her knees. Anybody else like this idea?

Damn, I've no idea how this is so accurate. Something similar has been a HUGE fantasy for me and my boyfriend.

Ours doesn't involve letting me suck his friends dicks, but definitely open to flirting and creepy groping.

Basically, I'd be barefoot, and serving snacks and drinks wearing something casually revealing, like a loose summer dress, with no bra underneath. I'd sit on my boyfriend's lap only, if at all I sat. Sometime in between, he'd excuse himself to check on me, and when I'm least expecting it, he'd muffle me and fuck me from behind, and leave me dripping with cum, as he throws my panties into the kitchen's trashcan.

He'd also manhandle me a lot, slapping my butt as I walked past, or maybe even honking my boobs in front of his friends, kissing me at every opportunity he got.

He wants me to give his friends a good show, while pretending to be oblivious and just doing what a lovely, sweet host would do.

I wish it happens soon.

Back