Uncut Cocks

oh yeah

Yes, I love sucking uncut cock or just looking at them. I don't get to suck many because there seems to be more cut. I'm married so I don't get near as many as I'd like. But I'm a cocksucker so any nice big cocks are good but the uncut ones are a special treat.
I serviced a black guy for 6 or 8 times and he was uncut & big, it was great. He didn't shoot much of a load but sucking that big dick was sure fun.
Western NC always looking.

I agree...

=.=

Long, thick, well defined uncircumcised Mandingo cock is a rare treat to find. Especially one that has strong veins, and a large piss tube that stands out from the shaft, and ripples along the length. Watching the cock's head emerge from the foreskin as it becomes erect makes my mouth water. I like black cock. I love the feel, taste, scent and the flavor of black cum... I love a black cock that is strong and slightly curved upward... that can slide over the prostrate as it fucks your ass... now I've made myself hungry for one.

=.=

X15.
your post was short but really turned me on. I like that exact thing that you do.

Love the black cock.
Need to suck one in Brooklyn, NY.

wow

im amazed to know that there is so much fascination for uncut cocks (i love the pics too..mmm)...btw i have an uncut cock too and now i figure guys watching me on cam ask me to play with my foreskin...they just go crazy when i do that...

won't mind doing it for you guys..pm me ;)

Nice to hear...

...that the uncut cock has such an enthusiastic following! I was always a bit paranoid about my foreskin when I was younger, but I can't imagine how much I'd miss playing with it, it just feels so damn good sliding over my hard slick cock head :) if you like the thought of watching that, let me know... ;)

I am curious, does anybody else enjoy sucking on uncut cocks? I absolutely love the sight of a cock semi-hard with the foreskin covering the head. I love sucking and licking the skin and coaxing the head out of it's shelter. When the head starts popping out of the skin it is one of the most beautiful sights to behold.
I just immediately start sucking him and pulling the skin up tight over the head and when he is deep in my mouth I pull the skin down tight and feel the head pop out onto my tongue.

I suck vigorously until he is about to cum and then I let him stroke onto my open mouth with my tongue sticking out so that I can see the cum shooting from his cock and see the skin sliding and covering the head.

It is a beautiful sight and experience.

Also does anybody have any pics of this? I would enjoy it.

i love uncut cocks ,okay i admit i just love cocks ,but uncut ones are very sexy

Agree

i love uncut cocks ,okay i admit i just love cocks ,but uncut ones are very sexy

Although I have never had a cock in my hand (except my own) or my mouth (I wish) there is a certain attraction for me towards the uncut version. Maybe it is just because of the difference between my cut one. Interesting to think about.

Not having much experience at all, I've never had the pleasure of an uncut one up close and personal.....but do have a genuine curiosity to experience a small one with a lot of foreskin.

Uncut UK cock with piercing

Uncut, UK cock here. Complete with large gauge Prince Albert piercing. The steel ball sits at the end of my foreskin like a large, shiny bubble of pre-cum. Teasing my foreskin back and forth over the ring is a joyous experience..!

Back