The Isolated Blurt Thread XLI : The Day The Cat Came Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heat wave is broken! A nice cool day, with a breeze. The AC is off and the windows are open. I may just go back to bed and enjoy my blankets.

yeah, it's called autumn. don't trust it. it's just teasing you and setting you up for a fall. first comes the nice, spring like weather, then comes the rainy, grey hell.

Only NPR.

Four crackpots show up to protest a state of Minnesota license for a pipeline that will REPLACE an existing pipeline (which the operator voluntarily wants to replace because it is no longer safe due to age and corrosion).

Does any other news organization pay the slightest attention? Of course not.

What do the morons at NPR do? Fucking dumbass NPR gives publicity to the four nutters.

Want to know what Bill McKibben, Fat Albert Gore, the California moonbats and the enviro-lunatics want to impose on you? Take a look at Puerto Rico. Want to know what it was like living in the Stone Age?

Welcome to the future that Fat Albert, Bill McKibben, the wackos at Greenpeace and NPR want to impose on you.

Last edited:
Interesting how new peeps know old alt names.

It's always a gas reading n00bs out themselves so subjectively by simply regurgitating the second-hand gossip they swallow so they can pose like they actually know anything about what's gone on years before they ever showed up.

Nothin' but a friggin' wannabe.

Its always a gas when Uncle Pedro drops in to talk about alts. How many are you up to now, Uncle Pedro?

It's an even bigger gas to read cucks too pussy to plainly post what they mean instead of perpetually girlyman hiding behind Blurt Bitch skirts.

how comes i've never watched The Postman before? i LOVE this movie!

Pussy can't post what he really'd like to say, so he sheepishly hides like a good little cuck behind the progressive owner's two-faced-stained panties.

Suck those dingleberries good, Blurt Bitch boi.

roflmao.gif

they would sneak in through all the holes.

no more walls!

no more walls!

you would need to pay for a subscription to read and post

I think that would get rid of several quality members. And I don't know if it would stop the likes of BB. In fact it might give him more rights to be here.

I think that would get rid of several quality members. And I don't know if it would stop the likes of BB. In fact it might give him more rights to be here.

She knows, and yeah, I wouldnt be here, but again you said quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back