The Isolated Blurt Thread XLI : The Day The Cat Came Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making fresh Tomato salsa... What a chore... What a mess... It's so worth it!

I saw this today. Not my images. Painted Rock, ND.

Passed this too.

Geese In Flight

Again, not my pictures. It was so cool.

I'm envious of all that you are seeing. It's a grand adventure even if a bit scary sometimes.

Interesting how new peeps know old alt names.

I was told the history by a long time member. Not rocket science.

And considering it just came up in a topic that's currently running. :rolleyes:

Did the orangutan even know that Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States? Or did he just think it was some country off the coast of Mexico? I dont know, he is THAT stupid. Obviously money buys you into the best college.

I'm envious of all that you are seeing. It's a grand adventure even if a bit scary sometimes.

I was told the history by a long time member. Not rocket science.

And considering it just came up in a topic that's currently running. :rolleyes:

Its been very stressful. I saw gorgeous scenic sights today but I will never make this drive again.

I like how even though I haven’t been single in several years I still have that one guy who sends me his dick pics randomly. No rhyme, no reason. No hello. Well...I guess that’s a form of hello.

Today, I happened upon a collection of pictures of ginger men with freckles.

Their lucky girlfriends must have fun, connecting the dots.

;)

*wow Massive noise of jet passing over my house. Must be a military behemoth headed to rendezvous to provide help. At least, I hope so.*

I like how even though I haven’t been single in several years I still have that one guy who sends me his dick pics randomly. No rhyme, no reason. No hello. Well...I guess that’s a form of hello.

Sorry.

Did the orangutan even know that Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States? Or did he just think it was some country off the coast of Mexico? I dont know, he is THAT stupid. Obviously money buys you into the best college.
He knows where PR is. He used to part-own a golf course there. He reneged on gov't loans, costing PR about US$38 million. And he's hired many Puerto Ricans to clean his gold toilets. Yah, he knows PR.

You told me you liked them!!!. :mad:

Making fresh Tomato salsa... What a chore... What a mess... It's so worth it!
After my US Army service I joined a National Guard medic unit whose mess chef ran a Mexican catering business as his day job. Some of his cooks were also troops. We were noted as having the best mess of ANY US military unit worldwide. Brass and pols stopped by to eat with us.

Anyway, salsas. Every assembly morning, one of Pedro's staff started chopping varied chiles, tomatillos, tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, the usual ingredients. Watching a pro at work -- it's an artform require the sharpest of tools. Early-arriving troops tended to gather around the kitchen, watching, inhaling...

For a field kitchen, Pedro had a truck totally rebuilt. US Army Taco-Plus Wagon! You may have seen it at some natural disasters.

I wouldnt mind naked pictures from women at random, brightens up the day

Yet, you never send me naked pics back.

On the interwebs, even the fat, ugly bitches have stalkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back