The Drug Lord & His Engaged Ex Girlfriend (CLOSED/PMinterest)

BlondeBarbieSophie

Literotica Guru
Crystal was 24 and recently engaged to Nate Archibald who was a trust fund baby. He came from a high society family who had a lot of money which was very different to her childhood. She came from a poor family who had many issues from her mother leaving her family and her father being an alcoholic. She didn’t really know where her father was now. She had left her Brooklyn behind moving into the Upper East Side after leaving high school. She only stayed in contact with a few of her old friends from Brooklyn. She had left Brooklyn to go to college but there was another reason why too and that reason was Ashton. Ashton was her high school sweetheart. He had been a small-time dealer who had always been really good to Crystal. He was an asshole to everyone else but was good to her. They had such good times together and had been perfect for each other but then Ashton did something she never would have imagined him doing. He cheated on her and she wasn’t a girl who would stay with a cheater. He broke her heart.

In college she had met Nate and he had fell for instantly. Nate was the complete opposite to Ashton. Nate was safe and adored her and would do anything for her. He didn’t excite her the way that Ashton did. Ashton had always been so exciting and dangerous, and Nate was not but Nate wouldn’t cheat on her and hurt her like Ashton did. Her wedding was getting closer and she tried to keep Ashton out of her head but every now in then when she was in bed with Nate. Nate was a pretty vanilla man who didn’t quite do it for her like Ashton had. The sexual chemistry between Ashton and Crystal was so hot. They were both wild animals together and had such wild and dirty sex together. Tonight, was the night of Crystal’s Hen do arranged by her old friend’s. She was bringing a few of her high society friends she had made through Nate. She was excited to go out and let her hair down and celebrate her last days of freedom.

She was getting ready for her night out in the bathroom of the penthouse apartment she shared with Nate. She slid on her silk red dress with her studded killer black Louboutins. She curled her hair and did her make-up. She walked out of the bathroom. Nate was in the bedroom getting ready for his Stag do. “Woah baby you look hot. Hope you ain’t celebrating your last days of freedom with a guy.” Nate said. “No of course not baby.” She said. She kissed him softly. Her phone went off she had a text from her girlfriend Lola saying there were outside. “Have a good night. I love you and I have got to go they are downstairs waiting for me.” She said. “Love you wifey be safe.” Nate said kissing her again before she walked out. He genuinely loved her, but she wasn’t sure if she actually loved him or was this just a marriage of convenience.

There was limo waiting for her on the street. Her Brooklyn friends were already a little drunk and her high society friends were going to meet her at the club. “Show us that rock again. It seems every time you show us it gets bigger.” Lola said. “Is that the same with Nate’s dick?” Ashley said laughing. “Girls stop.” She said showing off her ring. They drove to a night club that she had no idea was owned by Ashton. Ashton was now a Drug Lord who run the drug underworld of the city and he had the nightclub as a legal front. They went into the club and found her high society friends and they all hit the dancefloor. Crystal’s body moved so naturally and sensually to the music. She was feeling good and enjoying the music. She went over to the bar and was told the drink was on the house and the bartender pointed towards the VIP section where she saw Ashton. Her heart was racing. She hadn’t seen him in such a long time. She swigged down on her drink.

Ashton

Sitting in my office, I got buzzed on my phone. I picked and recognized my personal assistant's voice "She is here." It was a statement and not a question. I asked "are you sure? yes" she replied. "The facial recognition software is positive." I sighed and said that I would be right down. She pushed further "Boss, she is nothing but trouble. I know Scarlett" I replied and hung up the phone.
I made my way down to the VIP area and informed my bodyguards to be aware of her and her friends. I called the bar and informed them "the girls drinks are free". The Bartender confirmed which ones and said he would take care of it. I watched as she moved on the dance floor. She still had moves. She made her way over to the bar and got her drink. She looked up to the VIP area and saw me. I thought to myself yes, she is going to be trouble.

Back