The King and his Thief (Closed for cnuvenu)

Emma found herself giving a soft little chuckle. Slowly, with grace and silence to her movements, she came up to him there. "You aren't at all what I might have ever imagined Fae to be.." A lift of her hand seeking to almost touch his cheek there. Almost but not quite, yet to him due to that faint lineage of her's he might well feel the tickle of that near touch.

"Forward, is this..." As she stretched up a little on her toes, then kissed the very corner of his mouth with her soft sweet lips. "...but I'm not about to tell you I'm sorry for it." Delight in those eyes there. "I don't think you'd want me to be sorry for doing it either?"

Said while she was still so close to him there.

“I’m not sorry either.” He said as he placed his hands on her hips then leaned in to kiss her.

Her soft lips against his sent his heart racing as he slowly wrapped his arms around Emma pulling her body tightly to his.

“I hope to have a lot more to not be sorry for later tonight.” He said as his lips parted from hers. “Right now, we should probably get to the dinner.”

Arthur led Emma outside then wrapping his arms around her one once again flew her to the forest floor where a table was set and her kin had already begun to assemble. One by one they came to warmly greet her before taking a seat around the table. To Emma’s right was Arthur while starting on her left were: Moon, Iris, Walt and Buck. Each were a brother or sister of her grandfather. And the overwhelming sentiment from them was joy in meeting her.

“You look so much like your grandfather!” Iris said. “He’d be so happy to see you here with us.”

Later Iris pulled Emma aside and told her that leaving her grandmother to raiser her father alone was his greatest regret.

As he touched her hips he felt the delightful curve of them under his hands, the softness of Emma's lips willingly parting a little under his. As he wrapped arms about her and held her to himself, Emma pressed herself into him easily and completely. When the kiss broke and he spoke, she made a breathless sound.

Carried out and down to the forest floor she was glad for a moment to still herself and collect on the way down. By the time he stepped back from her, Emma wasn't a mess of emotions and need.

So she could smile and shake hands as each introduced themselves to her. As they stepped back, and the meal happened, she found herself enjoying the food and soft laughter about things they said. She found herself also answering a few questions. So she told them of her Father, at least as much as she knew of him in the twelve years she'd had him.

Of course, they were curious about what happened to her then with his death. Here she explained she turned to stealing. Because there'd been no one to provide for her, she hadn't wanted to die. The streets were rougher, and wilder, and there was that seedy underside of it which most of the Nobles knew little about.

Emma simply said she adjusted to her life and thrived at it. That it was how she'd met King Braxton and they'd come to trust each other, rely on each other. She said their dealings between them, what she helped him accomplish. This led to her being made a Dame. Noble. Her. She added that it still blew her mind a little.

When Iris drew her to the side at the end of it and told her about what Emma's GrandFather regretted. Emma exhaled and shrugged a little. "What happened, it was the best choice for those bad times. I can't speak of how she felt. She was passed by the time I was born."

A soft pat to Iris's shoulder then. "But, hopefully working with My King Braxton and your Prince Arthur. We can work out something to help both races. That's my goal and want."

Arthur listened quietly through most of the dinner choosing to let Emma and the rest talk and get to know each other. He couldn't help but be struck by her difficult circumstances as a child and how she'd come to make the best of what sounded like a very bad situation. Her story made her all the more impressive in his mind. He and his people had faced their own share of adversity and he knew the internal strength it took to thrive in those circumstances rather than give up and let it consume you.

As they watched the last of her kin fly off for the evening he looked at her earnestly. "I hope that helped give you a sense of connection to us."

Emma watched them until the last had down up and into their place or elsewhere. As Arthur spoke. "I believe so. A beginning connection. Much like I think they have with me."

She looks to Arthur then, ".. and I think, you a bit too yes?" A soft if coy smile to her lips then, even as she offers him a hand.

"Do, you want to go up, and uh fool about a little with me?" It was a very human saying, even as Emma gave him a little grin. Curious if he still wanted to after that meal.

It was an odd term but Arthur had found himself thinking of little else throughout the meal. When Emma had kissed him earlier he'd cursed the idea of having to leave for the meal but there was little he could do about it at the time. With that out of the way he was looking forward to being alone with her for the evening.

"I do." he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her tightly to him. Looking into Emma's eyes he leaned in to kiss her as his wings unfolded from his back and began to flutter furiously lifting them off the ground. As they slowly ascended Arthur parted his lips and kissed her more deeply. Her body pressed against him drove a hunger within him that he hadn't felt in a long time.

Their fee touched down on the walkway outside his door and his wings swiftly folded against his back as their lips parted.

"Right this way." he said leading her through the door then closing it behind them.

Arthur's heart raced and was sure Emma could hear it in the silence of his darkened home. Reaching up he brushed her flowing read hair from her face then cradled her cheek in his hand as he pulled her in to kiss him again.

His arms were about her tightly tugging her body in against his there, as she kissed him slow and deeply. Feeling him hold her tighter as he lifted them flying them off from above. As they landed she was breathless for a moment. She felt him pulling away and opening that door.

As he led her along she followed him and then slowly stepped in closer. Feeling his hand flow through her red locks she smiled, then felt his hand on her cheek and then she was against him again. Her breasts press to his chest as she kisses him back slowly.

Her hands slid about him and tugged him in against her more tightly. One went up and touched his hair, avoiding those wings with care. The other slid under them and softly stroked against his ass.

As Emma pulled her body tightly against Arthur's muscled chest his hands slid lightly down her sides. As they continued to kiss he slowly backed her into his bedroom. Raising his chin he guided Emma's lips to his neck as his hands slipped beneath the hem of her dress and started to lift it. Slowly his hands traveled up her sides gathering the lacey fabric as they moved until Emma pulled her lips from his neck and raised her arms allowing him to remove it.

Arthur took a moment to admire her form in the dim light of his room. The faint glint of gold drew his attention to the rings adorning her nipples and he gazed at them curiously. He'd never seen anything like this and he wondered for a moment why she'd have this done to her. His fingers brushed across the hoops causing a noticeable shiver to pass over her body. With a light tug her nipples began to respond and his fascination grew.

Taking her hand he led her to the side of his bed then guided her in front of him. Standing behind her he brushed her auburn hair aside and kissed the back of her neck. Emma pressed back into his strong chest as he lifted her arms and guided them to the back of his head. Cupping her breasts with his hands he teased at the hoops as she breathlessly writhed against him. Slowly he allowed a hand to slide from her breast and lightly trace down her stomach. Her body trembled as his fingers slipped inside the her delicate panties then came to rest on yet another hoop.

Emma arches as Arthur's fingers find those lips with that chain which stretched between them.

That athletic body writhes back against his, Her ass firmly against his crotch, rubbing there as she feels him play with those oh so hard nipples.

As one hand glides down her body and touches the edge of those panties she shivered. Giving a soft gasp as his fingers touched that little hoop through the hood over her clit.

Very softly she spoke. "Let me get on your bed." As he went to let her. Emma pushed those panties down then hopped up there. Spreading her thighs and allowing Arthur to see that ring there.

To see the way those lower lips were damp, as he put his fingers there she lifted into that hand. Encouraging him to touch her.

As Emma lay on the bed spreading her thighs for him Arthur placed his hands on her knees then drew them up her thighs as he leaned in. His tongue flicked across the gold hoop then moved to part her as he savored the sweet taste of her sex.

"I like these." he said of her piercings before once again plastering his mouth between Emma's legs.

As her hips bucked against him Arthur began to probe her with his fingers. Pressing in one then a second he worked his fingers into her as his tongue lapped at her. As her wetness built his fingers slid more easily into her allowing his pace to quicken.

With his free hand Arthur tugged at the drawstring securing his silken pants around his waist until it was free. Stepping out of them he lifted his head from between Emma's legs then crawled onto the bed. Arthur lay with his feet towards Emma's head then guided her on top of him so that she straddled his face. His hands clutched at the back of her thighs pulling her sex tightly to his face as he devoured her.

He first ate her out in one way, certainly getting to taste her uniqueness. Different from other Fae's. Emma's uniqueness made her sweeter. Then his tongue and mouth were locked about that nub and the ring there as he sucked and licked.

His fingers glided into her and stretched her some there inside. Before he hopped up beside her and got her astride his face. He saw that perfectly groomed pussy there with wet lips. Then he pulled it down onto his face and buried his tongue up into her. Emma moans, rocking a little there.

Before she saw his cock. A slow movement to lean down. As she wrapped a hand about him slowly stroking she leaned down further. Keeping it so he had her pussy right where he wanted it.

Wrapping those lips about the head of it she sucked, licked and sought to taste him. Slowly sucking more bringing more of his beautiful cock deeper. A movement of her hands to his hips. Encouraging him to arch up against the push of her mouth. As she sucked more, feeling that head slide down into her throat and she leaked wetness for him to taste and delight in and suck and lick. While she intended to coax him into fucking her mouth as much or as little as he wished.

Arthur felt Emma’s hips rocking an grinding her wet folds against his eager mouth. As she wrapped her fingers around his cock he lifted his hips slightly encouraging her touch.

He gripped her golden hoop between his lips and lightly tugged at it just as he felt Emma wrap her lips around his cock then take him deep in her mouth. Arthur gripped her ass and pulled her into him again as his tongue probed her moist opening. Thrusting his hips upward he worked his cock deeper into her throat as his excitement grew.

Time seemed to stand still as they each luxuriated in the oral pleasure provided by the other but Arthur was ready to feel himself deep inside her.

Guiding Emma to her back he moved quickly between her outstretched thighs and teased the head of his cock about that sweet entrance then drove deep into her. As he hilted himself within Emma he held there for a moment. His back arched and his wings spread wide behind him as he savored the feel of her wrapped tightly around him.

Arthur’s began slowly at first delivering long slow stokes into Emma then as he felt her pressing back into him, urging him on, his pace quickened. The sensation was like no other he’d ever experienced before.

As they transitioned front orally pleasing each other did she discover the Prince bigger or smaller than William?

Either way she openly sought to lift herself up into those thrusts, her hands slid from his upper back to his ass and on his next throat she pulled him that much tighter to herself.

"...Mmmm fuck me..." Emma murmured breathlessly to him, feeling her own pleasure increasing, ".. do I even come close to those beauties here?"

Or did he find Emma far more open to fucking?

"I'd have let you fuck my mouth till you came, then I'd have sucked you till you were hard again so you could fuck me..." An offering of those lips and a kiss as her piercing on her tongue rubbed against his tongue.

“mmmm fuck me.” Emma said as Arthur drove into her. Her vocal and active participation was in stark contrast to the passive, demure nature of the Fae he’d been with before and it drove him wild.

“do I even come close to those beauties here?" She asked.

“So much better.” He breathed as he thrust harder into her.

The more she talked to him the hotter he got. Her unabashed enthusiasm drove him to heights he couldn’t believe.

“I’m going to fuck you until you beg me to stop.” He growled out.

The sounds of her wetness signaled her approaching orgasm and he could feel her muscles tighten around him. Arthur continued his pace until Emma erupted into his thrusts.

As she came there was a shiver through her ... and then a wink to him. A softer moan, and a stroke of her hand up along his lower back.

"..since, you still all perfectly hard, and you wanted to keep fucking me till I begged you to stop..." And right now she wasn't begging.

".. you could pull out, let me roll over and offer my ass.... and you could fuck it?

Emma was curious if he'd ever been offered that if those Fae had ever considered such a thing for pleasure. "..or whatever your heart desired to try.." She trusted him, and this perhaps proved it.

Arthur could hardly believe Emma’s offer. A stunned look came over his face and he slowed to a stop.

“I can?” He asked as he lifted himself to his knees. What Emma was offering was something that would never be considered by women of his kind even though he’d heard of the pleasures of it.

Emma rolled onto her belly then pulled her knees beneath her offering her ass up to him. Arthur knew he’d need something to ease his passage and thought to retrieve a botanical oil from a shelf. Kneeling behind her he dripped it between her cheeks and allowed it to run down and moisten that puckered hole before coating his cock.

As he attempted to press into her he found it difficult to enter her. He pressed the large head of his cock against her and continued to press until it disappeared into her. Slowly he thrust into her work more in with each thrust.

“So tight.” He whispered as he tasted the once forbidden fruit.

He'd find a he used that oil, Emma wriggled a little against the feel of his large mushroom head pushing against her ass

A soft moan as that head of his cock slips inside, a slight slow push back against him.

Each time he throat deeper into her ass Emma gave a groan, very slowly working herself against those thrusts.

By the time Arthur got his cock inside her Emma realised he was a little bigger than William. "Mmm fuck ... god yes ... fuck me..."

Whispered to him. "Now, tug my hair a little as you fuck me..."

Driven on by Emma's active encouragement Arthur's thrusts became more forceful. He'd talked a big game telling Emma she was going to beg him to stop but was quickly finding out she was more than up to the task.

Reaching out he wrapped his fingers in her hair and pulled it taut. Emma's back arched as her head was drawn back towards Arthur.

"Is that how you like it?" he grunted out as the sound of his hips slapping against her ass became louder with each thrust.

Arthur could feel a quiver beginning to build within Emma as his breath quickened.

"Fuck yes!" he cried out as his body began to quake. The control he'd prided himself on was quickly eroding and with a final thrust Arthur threw his head back and let out a loud throaty groan as his cock began to convulse within her. His muscles twitched uncontrollably as he spilled his thick cum deep inside her.

Arthur kneeled there behind Emma gasping as he savored the last few moments pressed tightly to her before slowly withdrawing from her.

As Arthur began fucking her ass harder and being more forceful with those thrusts, she groaned in pleasure repeatedly about it. For some reason, right now it was just really doing it for her.

Feeling that slightly bigger cock driving repeatedly into her when he found and pulled at her hair, Emma moaned louder as her back arched and she could feel her orgasm coming. Even as he was filling her with cum, she was right there on the pleasurable edge of it.

It's why once he withdrew, she rolled over and softly asked... "..mind sucking my clit some, and perhaps a finger or two inside. I.. really do enjoy anal, but there are times it gets me right to that edge, and I need a moment of touching to cum..... and I thought you'd enjoy it more making me cum.."

Arthur, eager to fulfill Emma's desires, moved down between her legs and went to work slipping his fingers into as he lightly sucked that sensitive clit.

So much about her nature fascinated him. Principal among those things was how she didn't seem timid about telling him what she wanted from him. It was such a stark departure from the normally passive fae women that it drove him wild.

Arthur worked his tongue against Emma feeling her hips raise into him until finally sending her over the edge.

As she came she arched up against his mouth, and Arthur after a moment removed his fingers as she came. Before stealing a slow lick. A lick right through her juices that came from her pussy.

Emma had no issue persuading him up to laying on her. Between her thighs, before she kissed him deeply. Tasting herself there.

She probably surprised him further as she slid down just to lick his cock slowly and then slide up just to cuddle herself up with him.

When finally Emma could breath she spoke. "The way you acted tells me Fae... females aren't open about sex?" Her tone curious.

"That's an astute observation." Arthur said as he started at the ceiling with Emma curled into his side. "Fae women are typically more reserved. I'm sure they enjoy it just fine but they seem overly concerned with being perceived as dirty if they like it too much which makes them quite passive when it comes to it."

Arthur traced his fingers over Emma's breasts as he looked over at her. "You don't seem to be inhibited by such concerns. Are all human women so open about their desires?" He asked now getting a sense for why her grandfather had strayed outside the Fae realm.

Emma considered those words. Well, she'd met a lot of whores over the years, and some of them had told her, that yes, sure they did sometimes really honestly enjoy the sex with certain men, and their reactions were thus quite genuine and not faked.

"I think for the most part, yes. I mean. Back home there are places called Brothel's. Women, and sometimes men. Work in them and get paid for sex. It's a, well, job. Someone runs the business, and they collect well, a wage and bonus at the each of each week." Emma was quite certain hearing about that, might kind of blow Arthur's mind.

"Me, personally, well, I uh, I've always liked sex. I never saw it as a bad thing to now show whoever I was with, that I liked it." She was quiet for a moment.

"..it's kind of how I ended up with my piercings. A Prince from the Thaines Kingdom, uh, got my all pierced up as a gift, for sharing his bed for a night. He enjoyed the sex, really liked my reactions, so he uh, got me piercings so, I'd have something to remember that moment and him about." She paused a moment.

"My King, wasn't quite sure what to think of them, but, he came to like them as much as it seems you do." A lift of one hand to softly stroke over his chest there.

"My place there is a little weird, but it's a good weird. I've earned the title that My King gave me and his trust."

Arthur had suspected that Emma and King William had been together but wasn't certain of it up to that point. He'd wondered earlier if his being with her was going to present a problem going forward but it seemed not to be the case since she'd previously laid with the Prince of Thaine's without issue.

"Perhaps you'd allow me to leave you with something to remember the evening by as well." He said noting her body was free of markings. "I'm a fine artist and would love to give you something to remember me by." he said motioning to the tattoos adorning his chest.

Emma lay there half curled in against him, considering it. If only because of the Prince's act, Prince of Thaines, that is. Arthur wouldn't be the first to want to leave something visual on her.

"..I think I'd actually be okay with that." She finally smiled at him, one hand lazily stroking his stomach there as she looked up into his eyes.

"What do you think you might wish to put on my flesh?" She was curious if he had an idea already. Even as she spoke she found herself leaning in and down and pressing a soft kiss to his shoulder. Her hand slid slowly lower, almost teasingly lower.

Honestly, Emma was finding she was enjoying this moment with Arthur. Learning that the fae women weren't open and sexually seemed a little closed off. Surprised her a little. That might have shown on her expressive face. "I'd actually, honestly, thought maybe someone else in my family was why I was more .. open to sex... and showing whoever I was with that I liked what they were doing with me."

Back