The King and his Thief (Closed for cnuvenu)

“Well I can tell you it didn’t come from your Fae heritage.” Arthur said with a laugh. “But our women could use a whole lot of your openness.”

“Here, let me see if you like this.” Arthur said rolling Emma onto her side. Then, retrieving a small piece of charcoal from his desk, he quickly got to work sketching his idea.

He worked quickly as he adorned the soft canvas of her skin with sketch of that he’d like to do. It was all he could do to maintain his focus as he worked on her naked body.

“Something like this?” He asked when he was finally satisfied with his work.

https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/358317714119918765/

Last edited:
Emma rolled as he wanted her to and quietly let him work. Before finally as he spoke she looked along the flesh of her hip and thigh. A smile formed easily on her lips.

"That looks very pretty." A bigger smile to him then.

"...and yes, I'd let you put that on me." She had no idea how she'd react to the method of it or how he might do it. It went beyond things that she knew.

A slow movement to lay herself on her back, as she totally then and very slowly drew his hand up along her inner thighs. Coaxing him to give in to that want to touch her.

It might be more obvious that Emma adored being touched. Be it sexually or not.

Arthur allowed Emma to draw his hand up between her thighs and he stroked her for a moment letting his fingers slide into her damp recesses as his thumb played over that gold hoop.

“The hard part is done. Won’t take much more.” He said as he withdrew his fingers to her disappointment. “Let’s get it done then I can enjoy that properly. “

Arthur rose then retrieved a few vials on ink and a rack of finely pointed feathers. Rolling her back to her side he dipped a feather into the ink, steadied his hand and began.

His hand moved at a pace unlike any human was capable of replicating. The sharp tip of the feather lightly piercing the skin along the lines of the sketch at such a rate it would have felt more like a vibration against her skin than anything else. He worked transitioning from one color to the next until finally he was complete. Wiping away any excess ink he presented it to her.

“Now, something else to remember me by.” He said as he guided her again to her back and positioned himself between her outstretched thighs then pressed into her.

Em found herself fighting to not squirm as Arthur tattooed his flowers over her hip and thigh. By the time he was done she shivered as he stopped the excess away.

When he rolled her to her back and spread her thighs. He got to see why she'd shivered, why she held so still.

Emma was oh so wet as Arthur pushed his cock inside her. A slight lift of one leg up and over his shoulder. The one he had not tattooed.

A slow arch of herself up against him and it let him feel that wet tightness stretching about that cock again.

A shiver then before a moan. "Mmmm yes, fuck me, Arthur..." Emma gave in to the feel of him inside her again. Oh so willing to let him drive harder into her body.

Arthur gripped Emma’s leg holding it tightly to his chest as he drove into her. Her leg draped over his shoulder providing just the right angle for him to sink his full length.

Even as he’d taken her in every imaginable way already that evening he found himself more than eager to do it all over again. For many reasons he found he couldn’t get enough of being with her.

Her urging had him driving hard into her causing her breasts to bounce from the impact of each thrust.

“I may just have to keep you here with me.” He said as he took her.

Arching herself into those thrusts much as she was able Emma couldn't do more than moan for a moment as Arthur's cock reached deep into her pussy filling her oh so full.

Small little gasping sounds left her at times even as her clutched that leg and pounded harder into her stretching that pussy to take each inch.

"Mmm, I uh, think a couple of days might be okay." Sure she right now knew it felt like much of her time might be spent willingly letting the fae prince fill her as he fucked her.

Emma didn't think it too bad a way to spend a few days. After a moment she very slowly lifted her other leg up and over his shoulder, it really did give him control of how deep he could alter that angle while filling her faster and harder not to mention deeply inside.

Emma could feel exactly how big he was inside her. Feel the way in which he was rubbing up against her gspot with each thrust.

With both Emma’s legs draped over his shoulders Arthur pounded into her like a jackhammer. He could hear her wetness becoming more and more evident as a noticeable shiver started to pass through her.

His breath become a ragged pant as his muscles began to involuntarily twitch. Arthur felt her shiver become more pronounced as his orgasm struck him like a jolt of electricity sending jets of his cum deep inside her. Arthur held himself deep inside her as the final waves of euphoria subsided.

Pulling her head onto his chest they held each other completely spent.

Emma writhed under Arthur even as he pounded her delightfully, both her legs over his shoulders let him choose to push oh so deeply up inside her, that as he found himself cuming in her he might just realise he was so deep in Emma he was directly filling her with all that fae cum.

Emma felt that heat and warmth explode inside her oh so deeply and she moaned so loudly and wetness flowed about that hard shaft filling her. Till she was cradled by him in the quiet that followed.

Finally drawing a breathe she spoke softly. "There's uh something I guess I need to get you to, rub inside me, so you don't um get me pregnant?"

Back