Grief makes For Strange Bedfellows (Closed for HelenUK44)

Helen was so pleased that she was able to give Emma’s body such orgasmic delight. She put a hand to her face and wipe it in a ladylike but rather crude fashion. She licked her own fingers with a smirk

‘Well my love you tasted really good and sounded real sexy you horny little thing’

Hopefully she with the large voluptuous body had treated the young lady to something her casual acquaintances had been unable to provide.

‘I loved doing it to you, for you Emma’ she told her as she casually moved her body toward the chair.

‘Better get these off then’ said Helen as she reached up under her dress and pulled her panties down before stepping out of them and tossing them onto the floor. In rather ungainly fashion she lifted her dress up to her waist and sat down on the chair before pushing her pussy forward to the edge to help Emma any way she could.

‘I believe that I am going to enjoy this’ Helen told her

Emma blinked as she watched Helen in her post orgasm brain. As she lets all the pleasure haze float away she smiled, atleast attempted a smile. She then spoke gaining fleeting courage to reciprocate.

When Helen replied Emma flushed scarlet. She quickly supressed it as the blonde stood naked trying to look sultry. Seeing Helen remove her panties Emma smiled. She wondered what made her so damned infatuated with Helen.

As the older woman sits Emma kneels and looks. She tilts her head and her hands go forward to tease the thighs. She was awkward and unsure so she began to run her pointer finger along the labia teasing it trying to crush her nerves. She swallows her nerves and lets her fingers slip up and down the slit as she composes herself.

Emma then brings up her other hand letting her finger slip in while the other continued to trace the soft lips. Slowly Emma began to work her finger in and out getting i to a rythmn as she began to settle into comfort.

This lead to Emma getting more amorise. She began to twist in and out Helen, her other hand moving up to let her thumb tease the hood. As she did she leans in and gives the area over the hood a soft kiss and giggles.

"I hope Im doing okay, its my first time doing this" she says not counting that kiss and chest play as a younger woman.

Last edited:
Helen was so ready to receive Emma’s attention. Firstly there had been the manager’s penis thrust none too delicately inside her body and then she had been able to show Emma her true feelings and affection for the beauty’s body. I would make sense for her friend to concentrate on her own sex, at least for a while, until she got her head straight. Thus Helen was happy for Emma to learn on her body, why not!!!!!

Emma seemed a natural. Patient and obviously caring with a gentle touch. There was a confidence and an apparent desire about Emma that attracted Helen. The lady was doing all the right things and left Helen to relax, close her eyes and enjoy. There had been need for Helen to guide or suggest, she left Emma to give pleasure and enjoy the body of the mature lady which had been given up to her.

The place had the smell of sleaze which increased the eroticism to Helen. The whole area was about sex and what was happening in the fitting room seemed so natural.

‘I would never have guessed, you’re a natural’ said Helen to Emma. She thought she needed to show interest and help out a bit so she advised

‘just gradually increase the pace as you use your fingers inside me. You can tease my bum hole too, that is a real turn on’

Helen swallowed hard and spoke quietly under the influence of Emma’s attentions which were having the desired effect on her body.

Back