The new neighbours daughter (opened for a fem to continue) )

I watch as you pull yourself out of the pool, the water dripping off your body, the biking almost translucent, revealing the outline of your nipples, and the small patch of pubic hair between your legs.

I am aware I am staring and as you head inside I ponder my next actions carefully.

I climb the stairs and head along the hallway, towards the bedroom I share with my wife. I slowly ease the door open, and see you. I watch as you relive the bikini top, your firm breasts coming into view.

I push the door open fully, startling you as i stride into the room, taking hold of your hips and pulling you against me. I kiss you, hard, and the hands that were pushing against my chest, start to caress me, and then slip over my shoulders, as our tongues entwine and you kiss me back.

Last edited:
In the beginning I’m surprised. After all you’re a married man and so much older than me that I try to resist.

But as I start liking what was happening I slowly started giving in, continuing to kiss you back.

My hands slowly start going down your chest as your hands moved from my hips, roaming places.

As you kiss me back I feel my cock swelling in my shorts. It's pressing against you now and I love it. I tilt your head back and kiss your chin, your neck, and work lower. Trailing my lips over your collar bone, down to your breasts.

"you've been driving me wild all morning with your teasing Emma, I've wanted to fuck you since you arrived at your parents the other day. I've been lying in bed with a hardon thinking of you, next to my wife!"

I kiss your breasts. They are firm, and large, and as I run my tongue over your nipples in turn they stiffen, and I suck them, hearing you gasp as I feel your hand find my cock, and squeeze it through my swimshorts.

Last edited:
My fingers start to pull your swim shorts down, until your cold springs free. I grip it and slide my hand back and forth.

“Do you want me to suck you Jon? Do you want me to suck you on the same bed you share with your wife?” I ask in a sultry tone.

"fuck yes, I do" and I pull You onto the bed with me. We kiss hard as you wank me a bit faster and I trace my fingers over the tight crotch of the swimsuit, feeling how hot you are.

Looking me in the eyes, you beginnkissing down my body, teasing me with your lips and tongue and fingers as you approach my cock.

Kneeling between my legs, you hold my cock upright with a hand and take a long slow lick right from my balls to the tip, swirling your tongue around the head, before engulfing me between your lips.

I go all the way until my lips are wrapped around your base, thank god for no gag reflex. I bob my head up and down for a bit, glancing up at you to see your face contorted in pleasure.

You soon thread your fingers through my hair, and start thrusting harder and faster.

I hadn't actually imagined my thoughts would become actions, and seeing my cock buried in your throat is suck a turn on.

Wrapping my hand in your hair, I push you up and down on my Cock, fucking your throat, thick saliva dripping from your mouth as you suck me. Your hand massages my balls, squeezing and stroking them. I want to cum in your mouth so badly, but I also want to see, and taste you.

I hadn't actually imagined my thoughts would become actions, and seeing my cock buried in your throat is suck a turn on.

Wrapping my hand in your hair, I push you up and down on my Cock, fucking your throat, thick saliva dripping from your mouth as you suck me. Your hand massages my balls, squeezing and stroking them. I want to cum in your mouth so badly, but I also want to see, and taste you.
Oh fuck, don't stop !!

Back