The new neighbours daughter (opened for a fem to continue) )

SkipperTyrrel

Here to roleplay
The house across the street had been empty for a while. The couple who lived their previously had encountered some financial difficulties and the building had fallen into slight disrepair. When the pandemic hit, their financial woes were compounded and the bank foreclose and they were forced to move on. Unfortunately with the repairs needed, it wasnt an immediately attractive offering to potential buyers.

One day my wife mentioned to me that she had seen a couple looking at the house, and she wondered if we could soon be getting some new neighbours. A couple of days after that, the For Sale sign came down.

I didn't see the new neighbours. Instead over the coming weeks there was a steady stream of builders, joiners, electricians, plumbers.... you name it, arriving at the house and putting in some work.

The house was soon back to its former glory, in fact it was better than that. It looked great.

I came home from work one day to see a new model BMW sitting on the driveway of the house, and I coukd make out a small SUV parked in the open garage.
"The new neighbours are here then," I thought to myself.

I didn't interact with them at all really, I sometimes saw them as I was leaving for work, but it was never more than a neighbourly wave.

My wife Kerry told me that they were a couple called Mark and Debbie. Just moved into the area as Mark had received a promotion which also meant a move. They had a daughter named Emma, who was staying with friends whilst she finished the school term. Kerry told me how Debbie was glad, as Emma has some discipline issues, and changing schools at such an important time woukd have made these much worse.

"oh great darling, just what we need, a delinquent girl living across the street. Music, parties, summer is going to be a nightmare now, isn't it?" I thought to myself.

Summer arrived and I was in the front garden when I heard a car enter the street. It's engie note telling me it was going a little faster than it should be. A red Mini came into view and pulled up abruptly at Mark and Debbie's.
Thats when I first saw her, Emma. She jumped out of the car and went to the back seat. Bending over she removed a cardboard box, and then kicked the door closed behind her. Up the drive and as she reached the door Debbie opened it and exclaimed "Emma! You're home, come on let me shown you around"

That night as I lay in bed next to Kerry, trying to get to sleep, my mind filled with the image of Emma bending over to retrieve the box. Her firm ass in her leggings as her thick jumper had risen up her back as she bent forward. Her slender legs, and the prominent mound of her pussy between. I felt my cock stiffen as the image swirled around.
Eventually, tiredness overcame me and I drifted off to sleep.

Last edited:
As much as I missed my parents, coming back home to live with them isn’t exactly pleasing. After all, they’re too restrictive for my liking. But I had to move back in yesterday.

Today my moms making me pass out cookies to all the neighbors around us as if I’m some little kid. Besides I don’t understand the point since it’s been a while since my parents moved here, but she said she wants me to make a good impression on the neighbors.

I rolled my eyes and so the screaming match started. After huffing out, I grabbed the small containers of cookies and started handing them out to every house on the street. Some people didn’t even open the door. Thankfully, as if I want to see them. Finally I reached the house across the street, feeling quite moody and annoyed as I waited for them to open the door.

As was usual for a Saturday, my wife was out shopping with her girlfriends, followed by lunch and then by a few drinks.

I would normally use this time to do some work around the house, or work out. This morning I was busy repainting the spare room. Not my favourite job of all time, but a necessity.

I hear the doorbell go just as I am opening the tin of paint, and as I am not expecting it, I drop the lid and get paint all over my hands.

I head to the front of the house to see you standing there through the screen door, holding some boxes.

Doing my best to open the door handle with my elbows to avoid getting paint everywhere, I greet you. You introduce yourself and tell me your mom has made cookies for everyone, and you ask if I want some.

I accept graciously saying it would be wonderful to have some. I go to take them and realise I still have paint on my hands.

"I don't suppose you could take them to the kitchen for me, coukd you please Emma?" I'm a little messy just now, holding up my hands and smiling.

I point the way down the hallway and watch was you head towards the kitchen, watching the firm little ass of last night's dreams as it wiggles in front of me. I am glad the overalls I am wearing are thick and baggy, to hide the sight of my swelling cock.

"Just there will be fine, thank you Emma" I say and duck round to the other side of the counter to wash my hands in the sink
"Its very good of your mother making cookies for everyone. Something tells me you are less happy about handing them out though ?" I smile at you

I shrug.

“I mean who’d be happy when their mom is forcing them to go around handing cookies just to make a good impression.” I nearly rolled my eyes but controlled myself.

For a moment I worried I upset you. I can just imagine you going up to my mom and complaining about my attitude. Then I’ll just end up having to deal with her nagging again.

“Don’t get me wrong. I’m sure you’re a great person, it’s just I have better ways to spend my Saturday than going from door to door carrying cookies.” I tried to make

I laugh out loud at your comment.

"don't we all" I reply, trying not to make it too obvious when I run my eyes over your body.

"why don't you leave the cookies, and I will forget about your attitude young lady" as I finish washing my hands.
I reach over and open one of the boxes, extracting a cookie and taking a bite.

"very nice" I say, "so what have you got to do that's better than going to door giving cookies to strangers?" I quip

I almost blurt out that “anything’s better than that” but bite my lip to stop the words from leaving my mouth.

“I was just going to go around town, trying to see what all of the good places are and what there is here.” I sigh.

The answer makes me feel pathetic.

“I mean normally I would’ve hung out with my friends or went on a date, but I just moved here so I don’t exactly have anyone here.” I say a little defensively before looking up at you.

"pretty girl like you shouldn't have any problem making friends" shit, did I just say that out loud? I think to myself, and find myself blushing.

I can't tell if you noticed my comment, and ignored it, or just didn't hear me. You reaction doesnt tell me either way as you look around the kitchen, and wonder through to the lounge. I follow you, and see you looking at photos of myself and my wife.

I look through the photos and think then turn back.

“Pretty girls must not be a big deal to you seeing as you have such a beautiful wife.” I smiled at you.

Before you can say anything else I blurted out.

“What should I call you?”

"I'm Jon" I reply "and thank you, she is beautiful. You remind me a little of her actually".

I sit down on the sofa, and motion for you to take a seat.

"So, if you don't know anyone here yet, what have you been doing to fill your time?"

I appreciate the compliment that you find me similar to your beautiful wife as I sit down.

“I only moved in a few days ago, so I unpacked and settled in, and really only talked to my friends. That’s why today I was planning on going out. I’ve been cooped up in my house for too long.” I sigh.

“Is there a good community pool or something around here Jon? This summer is way too hot.” I complain, pulling the material of my sweaty shirt away, only for it to plop back down sticking to my chest.

"Ha, and then your mother sends you out with cookies? Spoiled your day somewhat I guess."

I watch you shift in thr chair, beads of sweat on your neck as you tug at your top. As it falls back it confirms to the swell of your breasts even more, and I feel my cock stirring again. The blood rushing into my shaft clouds my judgement, and before I know it

"No local pool, the councillors decided the area needed a new bus depot instead. You could use our pool if you wanted? I am sure my wife wouldn't mind. It is very hot already isn't it. Not the weather to be cooped up inside"

“You have a pool?!” I squealed.

Before I knew it, I threw my arms around you and hugged you, somehow leading to me almost in your lap straddling you.

“Thank you Jon.” I press my lips against your cheek and give you a kiss.

“I wish I was living in your house instead.” I mumbled, as I squeezed you tight.

But then disappointment hit me as I remembered.

“I haven’t been able to find some of my things yet like a few books, clothes, and my bikinis. I’ll have to buy a new one before I can use your pool.” I sigh, as I pull away and sit beside you, crossing my arms over my chest as I frown.

"haha, yes we have a pool! Haha, get off me" I laugh. But I don't really want you to get off. Your slim, toned body felt good against me, your legs either side of mine, and your breasts against me as you bounced. I wondered if you noticed my hard cock press between your legs.

"I may be able to help with your clothing dilemma. My wife's got quite a collection of swimwear, you could borrow something from her wardrobe, if you want. Come on, I will show you."

I lead you upstairs and into our bedroom. Fuck all I have in my head is how much I want to throw you on the bed and fuck your brains out. I'm old enough to be your father, but I want you.

Of course I resist the temptation somehow, and open the wardrobe.

"Her outfits are in the top drawer, help yourself. The pool is ready to go, so just help yourself. I'm going to get on with this painting"

I leave you in the bedroom and head downstairs, back to my mundane decorating task.

I go to the drawer until I find one that still had a tag on it. Although it did seem a little small. I guess that’s why she hasn’t used it yet.

I closed the door shut and took off my tshirt, leggings, bra, and thong and tossed it on the floor in a corner, finding it too awkward to throw it on the bed.

Just like I suspected, it was a little too small and my curves bulged out of the cloth, but I figured it didn’t matter since this isn’t a common pool.

I walked downstairs and found you starting with painting again.

“Jon, can I get a towel too?” I asked you.

"sure..." I say as I turn around, and then stop. My eyes nearly pop out of my head. There you are in front of me, in the tiniest bikini I have ever seen. The top barely covers your firm breasts, and the bottoms are tight, clearly outlining your pussy lips. Holy shit.

"erm, yeah, I can get you one. Why don't you head out to the pool, and I will fetch you one. Just let me clean up and I will be out there soon.

"sure..." I say as I turn around, and then stop. My eyes nearly pop out of my head. There you are in front of me, in the tiniest bikini I have ever seen. The top barely covers your firm breasts, and the bottoms are tight, clearly outlining your pussy lips. Holy shit.

"erm, yeah, I can get you one. Why don't you head out to the pool, and I will fetch you one. Just let me clean up and I will be out there soon.
“Thanks.” I turn around and walk away.

I excitedly jump into the pool, swimming around, relishing the feel of the cool water against my hot skin.

A few moments later, I look up to see you leaning against the doorway, towel in hand.

“Thanks Jon. Can you set it down somewhere?” I asked.

When you start moving, I continue.

“I don’t know when you’ll finish painting and if I’ll still be here, but feel free to join me when you’re done. Anyone can use some cold water on a day like this and I could use some company.” I said.

I can't concentrate properly on the task at hand as thoughts of you keep flashing up. How you looked in that little green bikini, like a younger version of my own wife.

I keep working, justifying to myself that the resemblance to my wife is why I am so attracted to you, it's just an obvious connection my mind is making. Who am I trying to kid? Just admit it Jon, you wanted her as soon as you saw her bending over to get the box from her car. Seeing her in the bikini has fanned the flames.

I look out of the window, and see you in the pool still, swimming slow laps, your head just visible as you go back and forth in the pool. Fuck it, why not?

I head upstairs and fish out a pair of swimshorts and trunks. I feel the shorts will be a better choice, the trunks are pretty revealing. Feeling grateful my cock has calmed down, I head outside and the heat hits my body. The pool is a very inviting prospect, like the pretty young thing in it.

"hey, Emma!" I call to you

How do I tell him? I really didn’t think he was going to join me.
“Uh… Jon? The bikini was a little tight, and I didn’t want to ruin it. I kinda took it off.”

I can't concentrate properly on the task at hand as thoughts of you keep flashing up. How you looked in that little green bikini, like a younger version of my own wife.

I keep working, justifying to myself that the resemblance to my wife is why I am so attracted to you, it's just an obvious connection my mind is making. Who am I trying to kid? Just admit it Jon, you wanted her as soon as you saw her bending over to get the box from her car. Seeing her in the bikini has fanned the flames.

I look out of the window, and see you in the pool still, swimming slow laps, your head just visible as you go back and forth in the pool. Fuck it, why not?

I head upstairs and fish out a pair of swimshorts and trunks. I feel the shorts will be a better choice, the trunks are pretty revealing. Feeling grateful my cock has calmed down, I head outside and the heat hits my body. The pool is a very inviting prospect, like the pretty young thing in it.

"hey, Emma!" I call to you
“Oh Jon. I’m glad you joined me.” I swam towards you.

“Do you know any good pool games we can play?” I asked when I was up close.

“Or did you just want to be alone?” I gave you choices.

I know a few games I think too myself, I play them with my wife all if the time.

"it's just nice to cool off in the water I bet," I say to you as I sit at the edge of the pool, dangling my legs into the water. You swim towards me and pause just in front of my legs. I look down at you, your pretty face your delicate neck and your perfect cleavage.

" watch out Emma" I say as I ease myself into the pool. And end up standing inches in front of you, your cleavage lightly pressing against me, your bare skin on mine.

Its a big pool you know? " I laugh as I take a step back," not sure we know each other well enough yet to be thst close".

Yet? YET? What the hell was that supposed to mean? I scold myself. This young lady is going to reporting me to her parents if I make comments like that again

"let's enjoy the water a bit" as I force my hands through the water, splashing you in the face

I stare in surprise as you splash water in my face, and try to splash you back but you evade me easily. I huff in annoyance.

We continue just swimming and relaxing for some time before I sigh.

“My mom probably thought I ran off with the cookies.” I giggle.

“I should head home.” I climb out of the pool and dry myself with the towel, and you seem focused one me.

“I’m just going to change and go then I’ll leave. Tell your wife I said thank you and I’ll make sure the next time I see you or her, I’ll pay for this.” I motioned to what I was wearing.

Back