The China Pearl Inn part 7

Thats ok Glad,

its not just for poems, its for friends too. Thanks for your contribution. You're welcome there any time.:D

Just been dumped by text! Coward didn’t have the courage to face me or even call me!

Sal By text? That is truly cowardly. It is also why I use texting so seldom, I find it impersonal.

I slide over a cider and a Single Malt to Sal.

Evening Uggg, Glad.

I’ve had a long discussion with LovingFingers and fully understand why he feels the need to move on. We’ll miss him but I respect his choice.

Rick and I have managed to squeeze two more nights before we go our separate ways until the end of March (we miss our first wedding anniversary). But that’s our job, we’re paid to make the world safer for future generations.

I’d like to ask CG, SF, LS, Luv2bfkd, Glad, and FHD for a special favour. HSG, ER and I will be out of circulation for around four months. Please keep an eye open for RobynTashaYa & BritSal for us. Thank you :kiss:

We'll try our best. We'll also be thinking of the three of you and hoping you're safe. :eek:

Uggg good to see you again. Glad Things are going well. Busy though as I have a trip coming up soon that will take me away for a bit.

Any time I had to break off a relationship I did it face to face. I guess that is not the norm now a days.:rolleyes:

I’ve had a long discussion with LovingFingers and fully understand why he feels the need to move on. We’ll miss him but I respect his choice.

Rick and I have managed to squeeze two more nights before we go our separate ways until the end of March (we miss our first wedding anniversary). But that’s our job, we’re paid to make the world safer for future generations.

I’d like to ask CG, SF, LS, Luv2bfkd, Glad, and FHD for a special favour. HSG, ER and I will be out of circulation for around four months. Please keep an eye open for RobynTashaYa & BritSal for us. Thank you :kiss:

Just been dumped by text! Coward didn’t have the courage to face me or even call me!

We shall do our best to keep on an eye on the girls. You keep both eyes open and your head down.

Sorry, Sal. Sounds like he isn't worth thinking about.

Very overcast and chilly here all day. It is a snoozing under the blankets kinda day. Supposed to be really cold here by next weekend.

Hey Guys

I might have dumped by an arsehole but I've found so many friends here, in the army and especially my roomy, Supergirl, or as you know her Robyn.

We went to the pub, got drunk together and I feel so much better! Now I'm setting my sights on getting through this course, get my commission then I'm to apply to get my NRR badges! Then they'll see why I have the calling name 'Storm!'

Ok, I'm drunk, but I've survived,and I'm going to win!

But thank you thank you, thank you. Now ... Bed! I want my bed!

I want to join Storm in thanking you guys for your support. I'm going to stand by her and help her through this.

Scumbag has hurt an army girl. BIG MISTAKE! We, close ranks, support each other and defend each other. Pick on one of us, you take us all on!

And that applies to The inn, we're family here too.

Now I'm going upstairs to sit with my friend.

Sal Strom and how did you get that call sign Miss? :rolleyes:

I'll wager that it is an interesting story.

I think it is a good idea that you concentrate on your Officer Training Course Sal;

Best of luck Miss and take two aspirin and a very big tall glass of water.;)

Well said Robyn.

I walk up to CG,kiss his forehead. 'Thanks for being there for my friend Chief' I kiss him again. 'Now I must go to her. Goodnight all'.

Good night Robyn.

A soul searing kiss to send our young trooper on her way

Don't know how to say this best, but I am leaving Lit. For lack of better description, I have lost my voice. I have been a poor friend, over the last few months, to the ladies who frequent the Inn. Please accept my regrets.

I wish you all only good things. Be safe!

This resonates deeply with me as well. Though I haven’t even been here an entire year, I already feel like my desire has been stomped out. Instead of cultivating deep and lasting friendships, I poured most of my efforts into gorging myself with easily available, low commitment flings, that repeatedly put kicked me lower and lower down the guilt pole. (Or higher up it? Sometimes euphemisms are hard for me. In any event, acting the way I did, it’s no surprise that I’ve burned myself out. So I understand what LF feels, even if our specific reasons for burnout are different. I, too, have been holding myself away from this wonderful place, due to overwhelming guilt. But I’ve come to realize that, running away from it will only compound the guilt. So LF. Maybe you and me, we ought to stop running away. What do you think?

I think it is a good idea that you concentrate on your Officer Training Course Sal;

Well said Robyn.

Well said Robyn.

This resonates deeply with me as well. Though I haven’t even been here an entire year, I already feel like my desire has been stomped out. Instead of cultivating deep and lasting friendships, I poured most of my efforts into gorging myself with easily available, low commitment flings, that repeatedly put kicked me lower and lower down the guilt pole. (Or higher up it? Sometimes euphemisms are hard for me. In any event, acting the way I did, it’s no surprise that I’ve burned myself out. So I understand what LF feels, even if our specific reasons for burnout are different. I, too, have been holding myself away from this wonderful place, due to overwhelming guilt. But I’ve come to realize that, running away from it will only compound the guilt. So LF. Maybe you and me, we ought to stop running away. What do you think?

CG I got that name from a War game exercise last month with Supergirl. We had to ‘rescue’ hostages from ‘ mansion’ and we were in command of the great. We rescued everyone and ‘killed ‘ twenty ‘terrorists’ and ‘captured’ two for questioning. In the report I was described as being a ‘violent storm’. You must have been on exercises like that.

Ok I’m going to reply to my ex. I’m going for a makeover, I’ll send him a photo so he can see what he’s lost.

Light Shiva. I don’t know you but Robyn says you’re a good friend. Glad you’re staying.

Last edited:
CG I got that name from a War game exercise last month with Supergirl. We had to ‘rescue’ hostages from ‘ mansion’ and we were in command of the great. We rescued everyone and ‘killed ‘ twenty ‘terrorists’ and ‘captured’ two for questioning. In the report I was described as being a ‘violent storm’. You must have been on exercises like that.

Ok I’m going to reply to my ex. I’m going for a makeover, I’ll send him a photo so he can see what he’s lost.

Light Shiva. I don’t know you but Robyn says you’re a good friend. Glad you’re staying.

BritSal, I’m making this public so the others know what you mean to us. You’re going to make a great officer and after your commission I can encourage you to go for your badges. We could use someone like you. As for men, enjoy your freedom to take what you want until you find Mr Right, that’s what I did and now I’ve got my hero hunk!

Talking of which, tonight is our last night so you won’t hear from me. Although ... :devil: ... I’m known to be LOUD!:devil:

BritSal, I’m making this public so the others know what you mean to us. You’re going to make a great officer and after your commission I can encourage you to go for your badges. We could use someone like you. As for men, enjoy your freedom to take what you want until you find Mr Right, that’s what I did and now I’ve got my hero hunk!

Talking of which, tonight is our last night so you won’t hear from me. Although ... :devil: ... I’m known to be LOUD!:devil:

Thank you Ma'm, Robyn has sold NRR to me, gives me another goal

I had another text today begging for forgiveness and wanting to be taken back. Yeah, right! You had your chance and blew it. Now I've got my career to think of!

Sal A good decision. If he dropped you by text and now wants you back at best he is flighty, at worst wants to keep you on the back burner as his fall back gal.

Thank you Ma'm, Robyn has sold NRR to me, gives me another goal

I had another text today begging for forgiveness and wanting to be taken back. Yeah, right! You had your chance and blew it. Now I've got my career to think of!

Smart. Focus on your career. There are lots of other guys and they will be there when you are finished with your training.

Back