The Sinful Vixen Burlesque and Bordello

*he tugged at his binds, both to try and break free, and because of the pleasure she was giving him, his back bowed as he moaned for her, knowing damn well he was going to be paying her back for this little stunt..........................later..................maybe........ his body bowed hard as she swallowed him, his eyes closed all he could do was take it. he knew he had something like this coming, after what he did to her in her office, to her desk. he had relaxed his guard and his Mate had taken full advantage of it. and now he was at her lack of mercy, and his body responded to that flash of lust. "goddssssss" he moaned on a hiss, feeling every inch of her skin as she slid up his body, feeling her curves, the heat of her flesh, the scent of her arousal pounding through his veins. he was hard as steel and it was beginning to hurt. "D....."

he growled again, trying to sound threatening, but she merely leaned over him, whispering dirty things in his ear that made him whine with need, he squirmed beneath her, bucking up the best he could, muscles rippling as a strangled, nearly desperate sounding moan rolled from his chest. "godsssss, fuck, im sorry about the deskkkk" he pleaded, feeling her painstakingly slow assault on his body as she took him inside her, his head falling back, he was a mess, she's snapped his control and the wolf was howling inside his head to do exactly what she asked if he wanted to do her but she choosen the chains well, even he was unable to break them "fuuccckkkkk babyyyyyyyy" he whined, yep, never gunna live that down
If he thought this was going to repay her for the mess he had made of her desk, he better think again. He said he'd replace it and she knew he would. In the meantime, she loved teasing Her Wolf to the edge.

"What's wrong, darling? That wolf inside your head just begging to get out? One of these days, love. One of these days, I'll do more than tempt him and when I do.. we'll both be howling."

Her hips continued to work on him. They undulated, pushing his cockhead up as far as it could go. Her hips rose, releasing him to the head and pushed back down, drowning him in her heat. Looming over his chest, her head lowered, her tongue raked against one of his nipples. Her teeth found it and gently tugged on it. She moved to the other one and gave it the same attention before she sat upright again, palms pressed flat on his chest and began to ride him in earnest.

Before, she was driven by teasing. She loved, no adored, pressing his buttons. The consequences of her actions, she adored even more. Now, in this moment, she was driven by need, desire and lust. She watched his face, heard his words and knew his desperation because it echoed inside of herself. She rode him and rode him hard. The sounds of their flesh slapping against each other echoed around the soundproof room. His groans, her moans and whimpers.

"Oh dammit, Wolf. I love the feel of you inside me, filling me..."

She could feel her impending orgasm building like a tsunami out at sea, building and building until it washes over everything and is spent. She rode him fast and hard even as she felt her muscles tightening around him and her body began jerking as her orgasm exploded all over him. She could feel her wetness coat him down to the base of his cock.

"Cum in me, Wolf. Mark me with your essence as I have done to you....."

She threw back her head and continued to ride him.

If he thought this was going to repay her for the mess he had made of her desk, he better think again. He said he'd replace it and she knew he would. In the meantime, she loved teasing Her Wolf to the edge.

"What's wrong, darling? That wolf inside your head just begging to get out? One of these days, love. One of these days, I'll do more than tempt him and when I do.. we'll both be howling."

Her hips continued to work on him. They undulated, pushing his cockhead up as far as it could go. Her hips rose, releasing him to the head and pushed back down, drowning him in her heat. Looming over his chest, her head lowered, her tongue raked against one of his nipples. Her teeth found it and gently tugged on it. She moved to the other one and gave it the same attention before she sat upright again, palms pressed flat on his chest and began to ride him in earnest.

Before, she was driven by teasing. She loved, no adored, pressing his buttons. The consequences of her actions, she adored even more. Now, in this moment, she was driven by need, desire and lust. She watched his face, heard his words and knew his desperation because it echoed inside of herself. She rode him and rode him hard. The sounds of their flesh slapping against each other echoed around the soundproof room. His groans, her moans and whimpers.

"Oh dammit, Wolf. I love the feel of you inside me, filling me..."

She could feel her impending orgasm building like a tsunami out at sea, building and building until it washes over everything and is spent. She rode him fast and hard even as she felt her muscles tightening around him and her body began jerking as her orgasm exploded all over him. She could feel her wetness coat him down to the base of his cock.

"Cum in me, Wolf. Mark me with your essence as I have done to you....."

She threw back her head and continued to ride him.
he saw the knowledge in her eyes as she stared at him, that quirk to her lips that said she knew exactly what was going through his mind, and he snarled, well, snarled in pleasure, he could do nothing as he was, the cuffs didnt even give him enough leeway to try and roll her as they didnt seem to pivot, so he laid there, moaning for her as she played his body like a well tuned fiddle, and god was she stroking his senses into a frenzy. she was soaking wet, the glide of her hips against his like the softest velvet as she rode him hard, and he arched up into her, panting hard, he was close, she pushed him as far as he could go. his heated stare watched her face contort, felt her muscles ripple, he gave a vicious snarl as he drove up into her one last time, her calling to him shoved him over that edge, and a howl ricocheted around the room as his head tossed back, his throat raw from the power of it, as he seized and seized hard beneath her, she fucking owned him in that moment, and she knew it, he was her wolf, lock stock and barrel, god it felt like years before his body unlocked and he slumped back onto the bed. he couldnt talk, his muscles wouldnt respond, she'd fuckin wrecked him,

he saw the knowledge in her eyes as she stared at him, that quirk to her lips that said she knew exactly what was going through his mind, and he snarled, well, snarled in pleasure, he could do nothing as he was, the cuffs didnt even give him enough leeway to try and roll her as they didnt seem to pivot, so he laid there, moaning for her as she played his body like a well tuned fiddle, and god was she stroking his senses into a frenzy. she was soaking wet, the glide of her hips against his like the softest velvet as she rode him hard, and he arched up into her, panting hard, he was close, she pushed him as far as he could go. his heated stare watched her face contort, felt her muscles ripple, he gave a vicious snarl as he drove up into her one last time, her calling to him shoved him over that edge, and a howl ricocheted around the room as his head tossed back, his throat raw from the power of it, as he seized and seized hard beneath her, she fucking owned him in that moment, and she knew it, he was her wolf, lock stock and barrel, god it felt like years before his body unlocked and he slumped back onto the bed. he couldnt talk, his muscles wouldnt respond, she'd fuckin wrecked him,
Her breath caught as he viciously drove his hips upward, his cock shooting straight to the back of her tunnel with no further place to go and she felt him, hot and heavy, coating her insides with his cum. That last shove, hurt so damn good, she came again, shuddering with him. The raw power he released, that she heard from his vcal chords, sent a shiver down her spine as she collapsed against him, breathing hard. He was in the same shape as she was, she could tell from his own breathing. How long she had laid there, her head against his chest, she didn't know. She drew in a deep breath and let it out slowly before delicately sliding off his body. Bending over, she separated their clothing and she started donning hers. A first for her. Anytime she was in her wolf's presence, her clothes stood little chance of remaining intact. Once dressed, she ran her fingers through her hair. Turning, she saw him watching her. With quiet deliberation, she picked up his pants and found his wallet. Removing it, she glanced back at him.

"Forgive me this intrusion, my love, but it's necessary."

She opened his wallet and found what she was looking for and removed it, placing his wallet back into his pants. She turned the card over and over in her fingers, grinning.

"We both know I need to beat a hasty retreat as My Alpha Male will eventually come for me to seek revenge..... " she leaned over him and placed a tender kiss on his lips before gathering her belongings and heading for the door.

"But admit it, you enjoyed as much as I did. I'll leave the key with Ish... no wait, better not go that route, I got it. I'll send a maid back with the keycard and instructions to release you. I think I need a small vacation. Starting immediately."

Pausing long enough to cover his body with the sheet, she grinned, winked and using the keycard, opened the door, letting it shut closed behind her. Her heels tapped softly on the floor as she headed back upstairs where she hailed a maid, handing her the keycard.

"In the dungeon, room 3A, you'll find our Head of Security detained. Please see to his release and have the room cleaned. Oh! And don't release him for about 3 hours."

DW walked away from the confused looking maid and was already planning her escape but where could she go where a wolf couldn't find her? Ahhhh, tricky question indeed.

Last edited:
Ish walked around as he was just minding his own business and leading people to their destinations, and seats. Even though he was security, he was helping out with the service by leading people to tables and giving out their orders too. Even if he was meant to juggle other jobs where they need help at, he wasn't gonna let anyone down.

As he then checked his tablet to see if anything was out of the blue, there wasn't. He kept checking every nook and cranny on most security cameras. "Yep, everything is in order. I wonder if DW or Logan would be a bit proud of me keeping the order here?" He said to himself and kept walking his normal route.

Her breath caught as he viciously drove his hips upward, his cock shooting straight to the back of her tunnel with no further place to go and she felt him, hot and heavy, coating her insides with his cum. That last shove, hurt so damn good, she came again, shuddering with him. The raw power he released, that she heard from his vcal chords, sent a shiver down her spine as she collapsed against him, breathing hard. He was in the same shape as she was, she could tell from his own breathing. How long she had laid there, her head against his chest, she didn't know. She drew in a deep breath and let it out slowly before delicately sliding off his body. Bending over, she separated their clothing and she started donning hers. A first for her. Anytime she was in her wolf's presence, her clothes stood little chance of remaining intact. Once dressed, she ran her fingers through her hair. Turning, she saw him watching her. With quiet deliberation, she picked up his pants and found his wallet. Removing it, she glanced back at him.

"Forgive me this intrusion, my love, but it's necessary."

She opened his wallet and found what she was looking for and removed it, placing his wallet back into his pants. She turned the card over and over in her fingers, grinning.

"We both know I need to beat a hasty retreat as My Alpha Male will eventually come for me to seek revenge..... " she leaned over him and placed a tender kiss on his lips before gathering her belongings and heading for the door.

"But admit it, you enjoyed as much as I did. I'll leave the key with Ish... no wait, better not go that route, I got it. I'll send a maid back with the keycard and instructions to release you. I think I need a small vacation. Starting immediately."

Pausing long enough to cover his body with the sheet, she grinned, winked and using the keycard, opened the door, letting it shut closed behind her. Her heels tapped softly on the floor as she headed back upstairs where she hailed a maid, handing her the keycard.

"In the dungeon, room 3A, you'll find our Head of Security detained. Please see to his release and have the room cleaned. Oh! And don't release him for about 3 hours."

DW walked away from the confused looking maid and was already planning her escape but where could she go where a wolf couldn't find her? Ahhhh, tricky question indeed.
His body was still too limp to move his arms lax in the cuffs, he watches her as she slips from the bed, unsteady on her feet and giggling, his eyes narrow and he snarls watching her dress, tugging hard at the cuffs "MATE..." his snarl was dangerous as she took the keycard from his wallet "Let. Me. GO" he snarls again We both know I need to beat a hasty retreat as My Alpha Male will eventually come for me to seek revenge He jerks hard at the cuffs the chains rattling ominously and the bed creaks, but holds, and he curses her for trapping him, his eyes hot, hungry, swearing retribution as she giggles at him again as she covers him with a sheet, then blows him a kiss as she skips the room, he howls again this time in rage, he tugged and fought, the cuffs digging into his wrists, chaffing his skin, after a few minutes he lays there, panting, his mind already planning payback, oooooo she was gunna fuckin pay. Closing his eyes he just breaths, his body relaxing, regaining his breath. he laid there, growling, he didnt know how long it was, he dozed off, starting to wonder if she was coming back, or if this was a game when the door clicked "Get, Your Ass............." he snarled then stopped, as a maid peaked her head in and he zipping his lips shut as she meakly walks in, informing him on Madame's orders and releases him.

Snarling low the maid scurrys away and he gets up, his wrists red from struggling so hard he pulls his clothes on, snarling he stomps out of the basement, looking around, his face lit with fury sniffing the air, he loses her scent as he reaches the bar, his eyes flicking around, the amber of his eyes glowing more then one patron gets out of his way and he stomps to his office for a shower, clean clothes and to check the cameras

His body was still too limp to move his arms lax in the cuffs, he watches her as she slips from the bed, unsteady on her feet and giggling, his eyes narrow and he snarls watching her dress, tugging hard at the cuffs "MATE..." his snarl was dangerous as she took the keycard from his wallet "Let. Me. GO" he snarls again We both know I need to beat a hasty retreat as My Alpha Male will eventually come for me to seek revenge He jerks hard at the cuffs the chains rattling ominously and the bed creaks, but holds, and he curses her for trapping him, his eyes hot, hungry, swearing retribution as she giggles at him again as she covers him with a sheet, then blows him a kiss as she skips the room, he howls again this time in rage, he tugged and fought, the cuffs digging into his wrists, chaffing his skin, after a few minutes he lays there, panting, his mind already planning payback, oooooo she was gunna fuckin pay. Closing his eyes he just breaths, his body relaxing, regaining his breath. he laid there, growling, he didnt know how long it was, he dozed off, starting to wonder if she was coming back, or if this was a game when the door clicked "Get, Your Ass............." he snarled then stopped, as a maid peaked her head in and he zipping his lips shut as she meakly walks in, informing him on Madame's orders and releases him.

Snarling low the maid scurrys away and he gets up, his wrists red from struggling so hard he pulls his clothes on, snarling he stomps out of the basement, looking around, his face lit with fury sniffing the air, he loses her scent as he reaches the bar, his eyes flicking around, the amber of his eyes glowing more then one patron gets out of his way and he stomps to his office for a shower, clean clothes and to check the cameras
Knowing Logan as she did, she kept out of sight of the security cameras. Not only had he shown her where each of them were, he had pointed out the blind spots. Making her way back to her quarters, mindful of the time, she hastily showered and changed, packing a small valise. A quick stop in her office and she was away. The clothes she wore bore not her own scent but those of one of the maids who was about DW's size. Jeans, a t-shirt, baseball cap and tennis shoes, not the usual DW wardrobe but hopefully it worked. She made her way to the back parking lot where there were a couple company cars. She left her own, up front, in her personal parking spot. She knew Logan would check everywhere, leaving nothing to chance. She also knew the wolf in his head salivated at the chance of a hunt and she was currently his prey.

The drive out of town was quick and she headed for the forest. Perhaps not her wisest choice. It was the wolf's stomping grounds. She hoped that he would think it was the last place she would go to ground so to speak. Deep n the forest, she had a cabin. Before meeting Logan, she had used this place to recharge. She pulled up in front of the door and got out, stretching and looking around. Except for the wildlife that abounded, she heard nothing, saw nothing. Grabbing what she had brought with her, she opened the cabin door and left it open. The cabin smelled stale from unuse. Dropping her things on the sofa, she opened windows and removed drop cloths. Here was comfort. Here was safety. Not, that she feared Logan. Far from it. They were mates and he would never hurt her. He may push her to the edge, where pain and pleasure melded but he knew that's what she liked. Most times she needed the man. There were other times when she needed the beast that lived and raged in his soul. She grabbed the bag of groceries she had briefly stopped for and went into the kitchen to put them away and she idly wondered how many days would it take him to find her and she knew he would.

Knowing Logan as she did, she kept out of sight of the security cameras. Not only had he shown her where each of them were, he had pointed out the blind spots. Making her way back to her quarters, mindful of the time, she hastily showered and changed, packing a small valise. A quick stop in her office and she was away. The clothes she wore bore not her own scent but those of one of the maids who was about DW's size. Jeans, a t-shirt, baseball cap and tennis shoes, not the usual DW wardrobe but hopefully it worked. She made her way to the back parking lot where there were a couple company cars. She left her own, up front, in her personal parking spot. She knew Logan would check everywhere, leaving nothing to chance. She also knew the wolf in his head salivated at the chance of a hunt and she was currently his prey.

The drive out of town was quick and she headed for the forest. Perhaps not her wisest choice. It was the wolf's stomping grounds. She hoped that he would think it was the last place she would go to ground so to speak. Deep n the forest, she had a cabin. Before meeting Logan, she had used this place to recharge. She pulled up in front of the door and got out, stretching and looking around. Except for the wildlife that abounded, she heard nothing, saw nothing. Grabbing what she had brought with her, she opened the cabin door and left it open. The cabin smelled stale from unuse. Dropping her things on the sofa, she opened windows and removed drop cloths. Here was comfort. Here was safety. Not, that she feared Logan. Far from it. They were mates and he would never hurt her. He may push her to the edge, where pain and pleasure melded but he knew that's what she liked. Most times she needed the man. There were other times when she needed the beast that lived and raged in his soul. She grabbed the bag of groceries she had briefly stopped for and went into the kitchen to put them away and she idly wondered how many days would it take him to find her and she knew he would.
he continued to snarl as he searched through the cameras, of course, he showed her the blind spots and had not yet had the time to install new cameras and lighting. So she managed to slip through the building, much to his annoyance. But as he started going back through the Parking lot Cameras he smirked, Got Her. it took just a few minute for him to get a zoom in and realize it was her. She'd taken a company car, smart, he smiled, "smart" he spoke to the walls, and watched which direction she left in. Humming he clicked into a program he HADNT mentioned to her, simply that it didnt come up yet because he wasnt expecting the vehicles to be used yet. but he activated the onboard GPS tracker on the car. and watched as she headed out into the forest, once she was out of cellular tower range the GPS conked out, he would definitely have to look into investing in the sat tracking software..... but he had a general direction to head.

Pulling his shirt on he left his office, a spark in his eye, and a smirk on his face. She was in the middle of fucking no where, so no one would be able to hear her screaming his name. Looking around he spotted Ish hittin on a waitress "ISH, this place better now burn down while im gone" he growled, and headed out to his bike, a small backpack slung over his shoulder, securing the bag to his bike he gunned the engine as he headed out after his wayward Female. Winding out into the Mountain path he went to where he Lost the GPS signal for the tracker, he followed the road for a while before it Forked off, tire tracks going in both directions, he assumed there must be cabins in the area. With an irritated sigh he hide the bike under some heavy brush and stripped off his clothes, stuffing them in the small backpack. Allowing the shift to over take him the wolf grabbed the small backpack and began sniffing the air. the faint hint of engine exhaust still clung to the ground and he followed it. the sun had faded behind the hills, in the nearly 95 minutes, and a lot of back tracking it took, before he found a lone cabin tucked deep into the woods.

The company car parked in the driveway, he could see a light on inside the cabin and he growled as he watched her moving around, he could see her constantly checking the window and he felt a grin tugging at his muzzle, she knew he would follow, not that she would see him until he wanted her too. he paced around the edge of the property, casing the cabin for entry or escape points, as the sun set he saw smoke rising from the chimey, he loped deeper into the woods a ways, before he reared back his head, a low howl building into a full call as he sang to the moon, knowing the sound would more then likely rattle her

Last edited:
Ish drove down to the Vixen in his Ram 2500 Pickup Truck. Was the note DW said to be true? He needed to look after the place for a bit. He focused and drove there as he parked in the parking lot to sit down at the place as he was set to watch the place for DW as he walked into the Vixen. The place was a bit quiet, not for a Saturday afternoon to be like so.

He turned to his back to the wall to guard the area as well. Also what Logan growled to him rung in his head, did he mean for the place to burn down. He was between a rock and a hard place with this one. Ish, for one didn't want to choose sides. He was a loyal worker to do whatever his bosses asked him to. So he decided to watch the place for DW. Another question rang in his mind, what if a person who handles business with her came here to find her. Was he meant to lie to them or what could he say? Even if the employees ask where she could be.

(It's Time to Necro this Post!!)

Ish, saw the the numbers as it was a normal couple of weeks. Things may have been different when they opened last month. Was it because summer was nearing to a close? He then saw the board that didn't have a special to bring them in too. He said, thinking to himself. "Wait, I got it!!" He said writing down on the board. "Free Order of Mozz Sticks with purchase of Drink and Meal!"

"I know DW is gonna kill me if I did that, but we wi-" he thought to himself when any of the people were gonna come back. If this was a curse where people no showed.

The Sinful Vixen
Burlesque and Bordello
A Grand Re-Opening

This iteration is a reimagining of the Sinful Vixen Whorehouse. Opening its doors on July 27th, 2010 the Sinful Vixen provided an open playspace for writers within The Lounge. The whorehouse was the brainchild of monique_minx and Ausus_girl13, two active and talented members of the community whose contributions made for a rather active time in The Lounge.

Virtu,%20Tokyo_OTE_243.jpg

Introduction
Designed as an open play area, the Sinful Vixen provides a prompt for avatars to explore social interactions. It's the hope of the current management that writers will use this space to find chemistry with others that frequent the SRP space and indulge in short scenes and erotica. This place is, above all things, a community space. Both Light Ice and DarkWarrioress ask that members be respectful not only of other community members but of the intention of the space as a whole. Please keep disagreements and conflicts (an inevitability in any virtual social space) respectful and out of this space.

Play Spaces
The Sinful Vixen was designed to be something of an oasis for the salacious and sensual pursuits. Beyond a large, sprawling lounge bar area there is a Burlesque Stage and Pole Dancing area. There exists private rooms for guests to slip away and indulge in private trysts. There are dungeon spaces friendly to kinks of nearly all manner (within Terms of Service, Community Guidelines, and acknowledging and respecting the hard limits off community members as voiced). If you desire it, truly, it is most likely here. Imagine this space as a frequently visited, inhabited space with various working women, men, and otherwise uniquely defined people a near constant presence. This is a place of exploration and play.

It's the sincere hope that this place is at least somewhat as successful as the previous iterations. We are all, after all, members of this digital space and voyagers through all things erotica. Enjoy yourself. Feel free to find both DarkWarrioress and I floating about in an avatar, sampling the local cuisine and/or working to sate the needs of various clients. This is the Sinful Vixen. A Grand Re-Opening.

It's time to come in and play.
My heart is racing as I saw the ad for the bordello. I know what goes on in there and since my husband's been how shall I say it lacking in many things I'm tempted to go around lunch time I have someone picking up the kids from school so it'll give me some time until around 5:00 p.m.. I was so nervous driving there I even parked two blocks away so nobody would even know that I was there I walked the two blocks looking around constantly hoping nobody recognized me of course I dressed pretty provocatively nice sun dress lace bra panties garter belt and thigh highs with a seam up the back. Thank God there was nobody out front when I went in I had to wait a bit as my eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room well decorated and looking so clean and new. As soon as I saw the inside I felt at home I saw the bartender smiling I said maybe just one white wine since it's daytime I don't want to take a chance so I made my way towards the end of the bar. He approached asking if he could help me just a white wine please me smiled winked and got me my wine. I took a sip noticing that there weren't too many people inside he went back to cleaning some glasses and I just sat there feeling my heart racing not knowing what to expect or what would become of this.

Sitting there taking another sip of my wine. The bartender glancing at me almost as if I don't fit I think he knows that I'm here almost out of desperation instead of want. He's tempted to tell me to leave to just run and don't ever come back. But he's a good bartender dedicated to his employer and if a woman wants to come in here alone during the middle of the day who is he the judge who is he to criticize. He does his job and he goes home he makes everyone happy during his time behind the bar. He only gets a short glimpse into everyone's life as much as they'll let him. He's here for Talk service and a shoulder to cry on at times whether it be man or woman but he's not here to run anybody's life he's like a character in a movie in the background.

Sitting there taking another sip of my wine. The bartender glancing at me almost as if I don't fit I think he knows that I'm here almost out of desperation instead of want. He's tempted to tell me to leave to just run and don't ever come back. But he's a good bartender dedicated to his employer and if a woman wants to come in here alone during the middle of the day who is he the judge who is he to criticize. He does his job and he goes home he makes everyone happy during his time behind the bar. He only gets a short glimpse into everyone's life as much as they'll let him. He's here for Talk service and a shoulder to cry on at times whether it be man or woman but he's not here to run anybody's life he's like a character in a movie in the background.
Over in the corner at a table not far from the bar sat a very attractive couple who couldn't help notice the pretty woman at the bar sipping on her wine but looking most uncomfortable obviously not accustomed to a bar atmosphere. They're deep in conversation while occasionally looking up at the uncomfortable woman at the bar. Finally the woman exerts her influence on her husband and her rises out of his chair approaching the woman which she sees in the big mirror in front of her. Excuse me Miss but my wife and couldn't help but notice that If you'll excuse the analogy but you look like a fish out of water sitting up here by yourself. We'd like to invite you over to sit with us and enjoy some interesting conversation that might help you relax and enjoy your visit here. My wife would love to meet you as well.

Over in the corner at a table not far from the bar sat a very attractive couple who couldn't help notice the pretty woman at the bar sipping on her wine but looking most uncomfortable obviously not accustomed to a bar atmosphere. They're deep in conversation while occasionally looking up at the uncomfortable woman at the bar. Finally the woman exerts her influence on her husband and her rises out of his chair approaching the woman which she sees in the big mirror in front of her. Excuse me Miss but my wife and couldn't help but notice that If you'll excuse the analogy but you look like a fish out of water sitting up here by yourself. We'd like to invite you over to sit with us and enjoy some interesting conversation that might help you relax and enjoy your visit here. My wife would love to meet you as well.

Looking up into your eyes I'm almost captivated by them you can tell him nervous I've never been here before I lately like my lower left seeing your expensive suit you feel so comfortable here and I do as you say feel like a fish out of water I look over at your wife she's gorgeous my heart splattering as I say I'd love to join you and lay some money on the floor for the bartender picking up my wine I let you leave me over to your table. You pull my chair out and thinking what a gentleman I got a smell of your wife's perfume quite expensive she's even more beautiful close I put my wine down introduce myself hello Doris it's a pleasure to meet you. She's looking at me smiling I reach over to you Doris the pleasure is all mine. I shake both your hands realizing that you're very comfortable here even though just opened up. I can't stop myself my heart is racing I'm blushing a crimson red.

While shaking hands, I introduce myself as Richard and this sexy lovely creature next to me is my naughty wife Lisa and we're both so very pleased that you accepted our offer to come join us and hopefully make all of our evening more enjoyable. We enjoy coming to this lounge as it attracts so many loely peresons male and female that become friends and more? I'm a bit more shy than Lisa, so she usually has a sharp eye and sixth sense choosing some nervous new clientele to this lounge which draws some very interesting newcomers who feel much more comfortable in a more relaxed fun atmosphere and come to really enjoy the sometimes erotic atmospher offered here.
Lisa reaches across the table touching her arm slightly looking into Doris's eyes asking her to plase tell me where you purchased that lovely outfit and your lovely perfume that I'm not familiar with. Your presence immediately had an effect on me as she says while flashing a lovely smile as her eyes focus on her lovely breasts.

While shaking hands, I introduce myself as Richard and this sexy lovely creature next to me is my naughty wife Lisa and we're both so very pleased that you accepted our offer to come join us and hopefully make all of our evening more enjoyable. We enjoy coming to this lounge as it attracts so many loely peresons male and female that become friends and more? I'm a bit more shy than Lisa, so she usually has a sharp eye and sixth sense choosing some nervous new clientele to this lounge which draws some very interesting newcomers who feel much more comfortable in a more relaxed fun atmosphere and come to really enjoy the sometimes erotic atmospher offered here.
Lisa reaches across the table touching her arm slightly looking into Doris's eyes asking her to plase tell me where you purchased that lovely outfit and your lovely perfume that I'm not familiar with. Your presence immediately had an effect on me as she says while flashing a lovely smile as her eyes focus on her lovely breasts.
I blush noticing Lisa and how attractive she really is I got a bit Lord and Taylor as well as the perfume and thank you for the compliment I'm sure yours is much better than mine and it fits you almost like a glove. All my attention on Lisa and seems that her husband just Blends into the background. I take another sip of my wine looking around the room I notice Lisa is fixated on me wondering just what kind of couple these are it's nice that they invited me over but I think that you might have a ulterior motive but that's okay I'm here to relax and enjoy myself as well so whatever happens happens I still have a good couple hours to go. So do you want live in the area or you just visiting? It's my first time here so I'm a little nervous about this during the day not sure what I was expecting but the place is very nice the people seem very nice. I take another sick feeling it may be going to my head so I have to remember to slow down a little bit. I still have to drive home after this so I want to make sure that I'm sober enough to drive home safely.

I blush noticing Lisa and how attractive she really is I got a bit Lord and Taylor as well as the perfume and thank you for the compliment I'm sure yours is much better than mine and it fits you almost like a glove. All my attention on Lisa and seems that her husband just Blends into the background. I take another sip of my wine looking around the room I notice Lisa is fixated on me wondering just what kind of couple these are it's nice that they invited me over but I think that you might have a ulterior motive but that's okay I'm here to relax and enjoy myself as well so whatever happens happens I still have a good couple hours to go. So do you want live in the area or you just visiting? It's my first time here so I'm a little nervous about this during the day not sure what I was expecting but the place is very nice the people seem very nice. I take another sick feeling it may be going to my head so I have to remember to slow down a little bit. I still have to drive home after this so I want to make sure that I'm sober enough to drive home safely.
We live close by here and this is one of our favorite lounges to spend some time as we've enjoyed meeting several new friends sometimes couples or single attractive women such as yorself. she reaches over for doris's left hand as and acts so surprised at not finding a wedding ring on your fingers. I can hardly believe that such an attractive and sexy woman as yourself isn't married or maybe even not engaged by some lucky man.
Still holding her hand gently, Lisa continues compliment Doris on how smoot her skin is asking if she uses a special lotion on her entire body or just her hands? so very soft to the touch Doris. You're not taking offence to my compliments I hope? Richard knows that I enjoy lovey women to talk and visit with as he's a very quiet man not given to a lot of chit chat so to speak. You don't mind my attention on you I hope?

We live close by here and this is one of our favorite lounges to spend some time as we've enjoyed meeting several new friends sometimes couples or single attractive women such as yorself. she reaches over for doris's left hand as and acts so surprised at not finding a wedding ring on your fingers. I can hardly believe that such an attractive and sexy woman as yourself isn't married or maybe even not engaged by some lucky man.
Still holding her hand gently, Lisa continues compliment Doris on how smoot her skin is asking if she uses a special lotion on her entire body or just her hands? so very soft to the touch Doris. You're not taking offence to my compliments I hope? Richard knows that I enjoy lovey women to talk and visit with as he's a very quiet man not given to a lot of chit chat so to speak. You don't mind my attention on you I hope?
I blush when you say I'm attractive and then Lisa touches my hand it's almost like electricity going through my body. Well if you can keep a secret I'll tell you I am married but right now we're separated so I just wanted to come out by myself and see what the real world is like I guess. No please the compliments I'm not used to so they're very welcome I'm glad that you think that I'm attractive I'm just me really. Well I'm sure that being friends with another woman chatting and visiting with them can be very welcome to a lot of people and I'm not offended at all. Noticing that Richard's very quiet keeping to himself and just staying in the background while Lisa is the more forward or extrovert in the couple. Not at all there's nothing wrong with a woman showing another woman attention it's very how do I say it very much appreciated.

I blush when you say I'm attractive and then Lisa touches my hand it's almost like electricity going through my body. Well if you can keep a secret I'll tell you I am married but right now we're separated so I just wanted to come out by myself and see what the real world is like I guess. No please the compliments I'm not used to so they're very welcome I'm glad that you think that I'm attractive I'm just me really. Well I'm sure that being friends with another woman chatting and visiting with them can be very welcome to a lot of people and I'm not offended at all. Noticing that Richard's very quiet keeping to himself and just staying in the background while Lisa is the more forward or extrovert in the couple. Not at all there's nothing wrong with a woman showing another woman attention it's very how do I say it very much appreciated.
Oh my Doris so very kind of you to say which thrills and excites me more than you know. Let's have another glass of wone and continue with our lovely chat becoming good friends I sincerely hope for. Richard be a dear and go to the bar and see about getting us a snack plate to enjoy as Doris and I are enjoying a very good conversation and I very much would like to continue wouldn't you like that Doris as Lisa's hand releases Doris's hand and drops onto her knee giving it a welcome squeeze. Lisa then reaches in her bag and rerieves her lip gloss which she applies till her lips are coated thoroughly which really brings out just how lush and pretty they are. Looking over at doris, she reaches over with the gloss while asking if she'd like to try some as it really makes my lips tingle.

Oh my Doris so very kind of you to say which thrills and excites me more than you know. Let's have another glass of wone and continue with our lovely chat becoming good friends I sincerely hope for. Richard be a dear and go to the bar and see about getting us a snack plate to enjoy as Doris and I are enjoying a very good conversation and I very much would like to continue wouldn't you like that Doris as Lisa's hand releases Doris's hand and drops onto her knee giving it a welcome squeeze. Lisa then reaches in her bag and rerieves her lip gloss which she applies till her lips are coated thoroughly which really brings out just how lush and pretty they are. Looking over at doris, she reaches over with the gloss while asking if she'd like to try some as it really makes my lips tingle.
Knowing that maybe I shouldn't have a second glass but I figure why not with such nice people I feel like I can trust them after all it's just a husband and his wife. If I can't trust them who can I trust. One can never have too many friends and you do seem like a very nice woman and your husband although he's very quiet seems very nice I blush looking at you I'd like it very much seeing you putting your lipstick on I didn't think you get any more attractive but it's just a little more lipstick you are. Feeling your hands squeezing my knee thinking that it's so innocent there's nothing to worry about after all we're in a very high class place and these are very high class people maybe this is the way they communicate. Knowing that I my being naive only plays into what they have planned at least I think. Lisa reaches over with her lip gloss no no I couldn't I'm not as attractive as you and I don't wear makeup quite well I'm more of a plain Jane. Blushing and seeing how gorgeous you are.

Knowing that maybe I shouldn't have a second glass but I figure why not with such nice people I feel like I can trust them after all it's just a husband and his wife. If I can't trust them who can I trust. One can never have too many friends and you do seem like a very nice woman and your husband although he's very quiet seems very nice I blush looking at you I'd like it very much seeing you putting your lipstick on I didn't think you get any more attractive but it's just a little more lipstick you are. Feeling your hands squeezing my knee thinking that it's so innocent there's nothing to worry about after all we're in a very high class place and these are very high class people maybe this is the way they communicate. Knowing that I my being naive only plays into what they have planned at least I think. Lisa reaches over with her lip gloss no no I couldn't I'm not as attractive as you and I don't wear makeup quite well I'm more of a plain Jane. Blushing and seeing how gorgeous you are.
Nonsense Doris, you're a very attractive woman and it's about time that you realize that fact. Her lean over her and let me apply some make-up to you as I used to do this for a living. Turning women who think they are a plain Jane into a woman believing in herself and realizing that she's been denying herself all these years of just what a vibrant women who craves attention and haas been denying herself of her sexual fantasies and desires for blissful orgasmic pleasures she's been missing for far too longg. Now lean over here and let me transform you into the woman you so desire to be.

Nonsense Doris, you're a very attractive woman and it's about time that you realize that fact. Her lean over her and let me apply some make-up to you as I used to do this for a living. Turning women who think they are a plain Jane into a woman believing in herself and realizing that she's been denying herself all these years of just what a vibrant women who craves attention and haas been denying herself of her sexual fantasies and desires for blissful orgasmic pleasures she's been missing for far too longg. Now lean over here and let me transform you into the woman you so desire to be.
Hi lean over almost Intoxicated by her perfume looking into her eyes seeing how beautiful she truly is not a hair out of place with gloss on her lips shining so brightly. She leans even closer as she lightly puts the gloss upon my lips my heart is racing and I don't know why but I won't deny it that it's because of her. Knowing that she's probably right I could accentuate myself so much more. And isn't that why I am here to get out of the box that I've put myself in to experience to explore to open up myself.

Hi lean over almost Intoxicated by her perfume looking into her eyes seeing how beautiful she truly is not a hair out of place with gloss on her lips shining so brightly. She leans even closer as she lightly puts the gloss upon my lips my heart is racing and I don't know why but I won't deny it that it's because of her. Knowing that she's probably right I could accentuate myself so much more. And isn't that why I am here to get out of the box that I've put myself in to experience to explore to open up myself.
Here now we've made those lips so inviting and kissable, some powder her and there. a little rouge for your cheeks some mascara for to accentuate your eyelashes, and some eyeliner to accentuatee those pretty eyes, Brushes back your hair away from your face. Now she hands you a mirror and you're stunned on how different you look and amazed by the difference in your appearance as you see an attractive woman looking back at you. Lisa can easily se the look of surprise and astonishment on Doris's face and leans over her head planting a big kiss on those lovely lips. I'm so sorry doris but your lips were just to inviting for me to resisist as Richard returns with a plate of snacks. My my doris you look like a new woman.

Here now we've made those lips so inviting and kissable, some powder her and there. a little rouge for your cheeks some mascara for to accentuate your eyelashes, and some eyeliner to accentuatee those pretty eyes, Brushes back your hair away from your face. Now she hands you a mirror and you're stunned on how different you look and amazed by the difference in your appearance as you see an attractive woman looking back at you. Lisa can easily se the look of surprise and astonishment on Doris's face and leans over her head planting a big kiss on those lovely lips. I'm so sorry doris but your lips were just to inviting for me to resisist as Richard returns with a plate of snacks. My my doris you look like a new woman.
Looking at Lisa feeling her lips on mine starts a burning deep inside me knowing what she's done to me is transformed me but to feel her soft sensual lips on mine only bringing me in my heart to flutter knowing that a woman has attractive is Lisa and then a man is attractive as Richard could find me so appealing. Almost as if they wanted all of me although she did compliment me on my dress my appearance she helped me with my facial appeal she even sealed it with a kiss my heart is beating so fast now it's almost like I can't take my eyes off her I decide not to have anything to eat and I take another larger drink from my wine glass.

Looking at Lisa feeling her lips on mine starts a burning deep inside me knowing what she's done to me is transformed me but to feel her soft sensual lips on mine only bringing me in my heart to flutter knowing that a woman has attractive is Lisa and then a man is attractive as Richard could find me so appealing. Almost as if they wanted all of me although she did compliment me on my dress my appearance she helped me with my facial appeal she even sealed it with a kiss my heart is beating so fast now it's almost like I can't take my eyes off her I decide not to have anything to eat and I take another larger drink from my wine glass.
While Richard was gone ordering the snack tray, he also arranged for a suite next next door in the upscale hotel and already had a chilled bottle of wine for us to enjoy before having dinner doris. Why don't you join us in the suite where we can relax and enjoy some relaxation in some privacy so we can get even better acquainted and not in such a public place. Without waiting for an answer she just grasps Doris's hand and they head into the ornate lobby of this opulent hotel and once in the elevator wraps her arms around Doris's neck and now plants another kiss on her luscious crimson colored lips only this time her tongue invades her mouth for a tongue dueling kiss. Mysteriously Richard lags behind as he knows his time will come later. Right now he knows Lisa's desires for some fresh new pussy to be enjoyed by her first.

Back