The Sinful Vixen Burlesque and Bordello

Rain was sitting at his desk, feet up and chair leaning back, the wickedest of grins trailing across her lips, when he came sauntering into his office. With a wink, she tosses him a fresh black Tee shirt, content to watch him as he slips it over his broad chest and shoulders.

"Heads up" she cautions as she tosses him a cold bottle of water. "Figured you were going to need this as well"...

"Let me guess, my sister is going to need a change of clothing? Good thing I left her a robe, along with a change of clothes, for when it may be "needed", in her private room behind her office, much like our private room behind yours... "
tapping the side of her head playfully.... "Always thinking.... " She so loved teasing the Wolf...

He caught the water chuckling, popping the cap he finishes the entire bottle on a couple of swallows, tossing the empty bottle into his trash can before he moves to her, kissing her softly "she has my shirt shes wearing" he quips a low chuckle. But smiling at the thoughtfulness, "are you feelin better?" He weaves his hand into her hair, a small concerned look on his features*

He caught the water chuckling, popping the cap he finishes the entire bottle on a couple of swallows, tossing the empty bottle into his trash can before he moves to her, kissing her softly "she has my shirt shes wearing" he quips a low chuckle. But smiling at the thoughtfulness, "are you feelin better?" He weaves his hand into her hair, a small concerned look on his features*
nodding as she looks up at him...... "I am better, just need to sleep through the night, instead of tossing and turning... hence why I was out here going over inventory. Was hoping it would be like counting sheep, but nope, still not sleeping well...."

He chuckled at her soft curse, but there was no heat in her words, he felt her soft touch, her kiss to his neck and the way she stroked his arm, he saw her staring at her desk and didnt have to look at her face to know what was going through her head, with a chuckle he took off his shirt and tugged it over her head, laughing as it looked more like a dress on her then a shirt, but hey, her ass was covered "mmmmmmm love you too my little warrior" he rumbled on a chuckle, nuzzling his lips against her neck and nipping her just below her ear

"i should get back to work' his voice full of amusement "if there is anything else.....boss....." he mused before he turned and walked out of DW'a office, spotting ish he nodded. Strolling shirtless to his office for a change of clothes
Rain was sitting at his desk, feet up and chair leaning back, the wickedest of grins trailing across her lips, when he came sauntering into his office. With a wink, she tosses him a fresh black Tee shirt, content to watch him as he slips it over his broad chest and shoulders.

"Heads up" she cautions as she tosses him a cold bottle of water. "Figured you were going to need this as well"...

"Let me guess, my sister is going to need a change of clothing? Good thing I left her a robe, along with a change of clothes, for when it may be "needed", in her private room behind her office, much like our private room behind yours... "
tapping the side of her head playfully.... "Always thinking.... " She so loved teasing the Wolf...
She looked down at herself and saw that she was wearing his shirt, which barely covered her ass, and looked toward his retreating figure, opened her mouth, then closed it. How the hell was she suppose to go out there dressed in just his work shirt? Oh, dear lord. She silently mimicked his last words. She drummed her nails on the ruined desktop of her desk and grinned.

Then she remembered. She and Ice had a private bathroom attached to their office. Her high heels tapped against the floor as she made her way to the bathroom and opened the door, closing it softly behind her. She smiled. Sitting on the counter was a set of her clothing nicely folded and she knew who had left it there for her. Bless her sister. She ought to give Rain a raise just for her forethought alone. The work shirt was dropped to the floor, high heels removed and she decided to step into the shower for a quick rinse off before resuming her day.

Drying off with a thick towel, she contemplated herself in the mirror. Her fingertips lightly touched Logan’s ownership mark on her shoulder. She wasn’t truly mad at him, well, maybe a little. She remembered the words spoken that night. Words could mean different things to different people, in any given situation. Passions had run high between them that night. However, all said and done, she could and would not deny him his claim.

She hurriedly dressed in slacks and a silk blouse, donned her heels once again and redid her make-up. Closing the bathroom door behind her, she moved to her desk and sat down, picking up the phone, dialing the kitchen’s number.

“Chef? DW here. Yes, please. As soon as you can. I find myself in need of that coffee and something small to eat please…. Thank you.” The phone was put back in its place and she looked to what was currently on her desk and sighed.

“Leave it to Wolf to make a mess of my office and leave. I had better get it cleaned up before Ice shows up,” she muttered softly to herself, “if he ever shows his face.”

Last edited:
Quietly he walked back into the establishment, letter in hand. Walking to the office of DW he slid the envelope under her door and walked away. HIs hopes for a future with the company high,

"Dear boss,
I never had the opportunity to meet you, but I hope you found the lighting and the stage directions pleasing to you and your guests. I will continue to work here if you are satisfied with the work I have done and still wish me to be an employee of this wonderful establishment.

Please do not take my silence as anything but that of a man who is working his way into things and maintaining a distance until he knows that what he is doing is the best for your company.

Thank you for the chance to prove myself.
The Jester."

Her coffee was delivered. The Office was restored. She sat down with a sigh, poured herself some coffee and started to go through her missives. She wrote one to Jester:

"Dear Jester,

Your talents were appreciated so much. Thank you for joining our staff. We have come into some extra funding so if you have any ideas for extra staging, please draw up a proposal and submit it to us for approval. Again, thank you for joining us.

Sincerely,

DW"
The note was sealed and sent over to the Jester's Keep where he was staying.

Last edited:
Ish sipped his club soda as he then took a second to recheck his rounds again. "Everything's all quiet here in the First Floor. The dancers are giving them a very good show." He said to himself as he then stood up and walked more.

Not wasting his time, he then helped a bartender lift a keg to install into the tap as he did and then smiled. "Now things are back online." He said to the bartender who happily returned to serving drinks.

One last sip of coffee. One last stretch. She twitched. She felt... delightfully sore in places. She wasn't sure if it was his rough handling that turned her on so or his lovemaking, period. Perhaps both. She loved to rile the wolf within and he well knew it. There was something just as wild within her that answered. Leaving her desk, she quickly opened the door and headed into the main room of the Sinful Vixen.

Ish was handling everything on the floor while Logan was off somewhere. This was good. She smiled and patted his shoulder as she passed him, heading for the kitchen. She sought out Chef and they quietly talked about the menu items and she collected his inventory list while she was there. A few more minutes with him and she was then off to the dance floor to watch the girls rehearsing. She found a comfy seat and sat back. The girls in the Burlesque Show were all beautiful and sexy. There were a couple, whose timing was off, but she trusted their director to handle it. A few more minutes there and she quietly slipped off to go check the Dungeon Rooms.

It was quiet and dimmed down here. She slipped into one of the rooms and looked around, nodding in satisfaction. The colors were all dark and earthy. She ran her hand over one of the bedposts. Reaching up, she checked the security of the cuffs hanging there. Giving it a small hard jerk, it held. Good. At the foot of the bed was a wooden chest. She opened it, her eyes scanning the contents. Various "toys" laid within, including a spreader bar. Her lips quirked in memory. Gently closing the lid she went to the wall cabinet and opened it. Hanging from the wall were cuffs of all sizes and floggers. Her eyes closed momentarily as she remembered the feel of soft leather hitting her vulnerable flesh. The sting. The heat. The pleasure. She closed the doors to the cabinet and moved on.

One last sip of coffee. One last stretch. She twitched. She felt... delightfully sore in places. She wasn't sure if it was his rough handling that turned her on so or his lovemaking, period. Perhaps both. She loved to rile the wolf within and he well knew it. There was something just as wild within her that answered. Leaving her desk, she quickly opened the door and headed into the main room of the Sinful Vixen.

Ish was handling everything on the floor while Logan was off somewhere. This was good. She smiled and patted his shoulder as she passed him, heading for the kitchen. She sought out Chef and they quietly talked about the menu items and she collected his inventory list while she was there. A few more minutes with him and she was then off to the dance floor to watch the girls rehearsing. She found a comfy seat and sat back. The girls in the Burlesque Show were all beautiful and sexy. There were a couple, whose timing was off, but she trusted their director to handle it. A few more minutes there and she quietly slipped off to go check the Dungeon Rooms.

It was quiet and dimmed down here. She slipped into one of the rooms and looked around, nodding in satisfaction. The colors were all dark and earthy. She ran her hand over one of the bedposts. Reaching up, she checked the security of the cuffs hanging there. Giving it a small hard jerk, it held. Good. At the foot of the bed was a wooden chest. She opened it, her eyes scanning the contents. Various "toys" laid within, including a spreader bar. Her lips quirked in memory. Gently closing the lid she went to the wall cabinet and opened it. Hanging from the wall were cuffs of all sizes and floggers. Her eyes closed momentarily as she remembered the feel of soft leather hitting her vulnerable flesh. The sting. The heat. The pleasure. She closed the doors to the cabinet and moved on.

*he leaned against the door ham watching her move around the room, inspecting everything was secured, attached, his eyes lingering in the cuffs of the headboard, his eyes heating, he crossed his arms over his chest and just smiledz watching as she moved to the toy chest at the foot of the sturdy oak bedframe, his eyes falling to her ass as she bent over, saw her eyes close, saw the memories play ovemer her face, his head canted to one side, studying her profile, and just waited*

*he leaned against the door ham watching her move around the room, inspecting everything was secured, attached, his eyes lingering in the cuffs of the headboard, his eyes heating, he crossed his arms over his chest and just smiledz watching as she moved to the toy chest at the foot of the sturdy oak bedframe, his eyes falling to her ass as she bent over, saw her eyes close, saw the memories play ovemer her face, his head canted to one side, studying her profile, and just waited*
She turned with the intent of moving along to another room, but she didn't expect to find someone else had joined her. It startled her a moment, just knowing someone had come down here. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw it was Logan. She stepped backwards, away from him.

"Oh! Logan. I didn't expect to find anyone down here."

Stepping back had been a mistake. One, she realized just after she had done it. She had stopped immediately.

"Is something wrong? Or do you need something?"

She turned with the intent of moving along to another room, but she didn't expect to find someone else had joined her. It startled her a moment, just knowing someone had come down here. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw it was Logan. She stepped backwards, away from him.

"Oh! Logan. I didn't expect to find anyone down here."

Stepping back had been a mistake. One, she realized just after she had done it. She had stopped immediately.

"Is something wrong? Or do you need something?"
He smiled at her shock, his head tilting so the light reflected the amber of his iris's, remaining where he leaned, watching her take that single step backward and he growled low, a hungry sound, and she realized it too as she froze and a low chuckle echoed around the chamber

"No, no problem, just checking on things, motion sensors told me someone was down here, since we hadnt deactivated them yet since we havent had guests wanting to play"

He stated, it had been a a few hours since their tryst in her office, and yea ok, he was checking on her, Rain was asleep, having been feeling ill these last few days, and he'd been checking on her often as Ish was managing nicely with what little traffic they'd been getting, again his eyes roamed over the room, he hadnt been here when all this had been installed and he'd been curious what updates had been made since his returning to these hollowed ground

"Whats wrong Madame, you seem, on edge....." his voice holding a soft growl

He smiled at her shock, his head tilting so the light reflected the amber of his iris's, remaining where he leaned, watching her take that single step backward and he growled low, a hungry sound, and she realized it too as she froze and a low chuckle echoed around the chamber

"No, no problem, just checking on things, motion sensors told me someone was down here, since we hadnt deactivated them yet since we havent had guests wanting to play"

He stated, it had been a a few hours since their tryst in her office, and yea ok, he was checking on her, Rain was asleep, having been feeling ill these last few days, and he'd been checking on her often as Ish was managing nicely with what little traffic they'd been getting, again his eyes roamed over the room, he hadnt been here when all this had been installed and he'd been curious what updates had been made since his returning to these hollowed ground

"Whats wrong Madame, you seem, on edge....." his voice holding a soft growl
She tried to keep her composure. Her head lifted. Her chin shot upward. Her green eyes found his amber ones. That was a mistake. What she read there made her swallow. Hard.

"Whats wrong Madame, you seem, on edge....."

She gave a brief thought to telling a fib but she never lied, no matter how easily it would be to do so and never to her mate. Ever. She fiddled with her pen and clipboard.

"How's Rain? Feeling any better?"

There was only one way to escape this room and it was by him. Her eyes slowly studied him. He was a big man and an even bigger wolf and beyond that... well, she could only guess. Maybe if she hedged around his question....

She tried to keep her composure. Her head lifted. Her chin shot upward. Her green eyes found his amber ones. That was a mistake. What she read there made her swallow. Hard.

"Whats wrong Madame, you seem, on edge....."

She gave a brief thought to telling a fib but she never lied, no matter how easily it would be to do so and never to her mate. Ever. She fiddled with her pen and clipboard.

There was only one way to escape this room and it was by him. Her eyes slowly studied him. He was a big man and an even bigger wolf and beyond that... well, she could only guess. Maybe if she hedged around his question....
His smile softened some "shes still, feeling unwell, going to call a Dr here soon, " he said quietly, his eyes again taking in the room again, moving to the wall of whips and various tools, then again an eye travled over the bed, the gentle sway of the disturbed cuffs catching his eye before he returned to looking at her. The hesitation in her stance, in her gaze, he could see the cogs turning and his arched brow lifted higher, as she checked him out, not that she hadnt seen him in all his glory already, but there still was always a twinge of hunger in her gaze when she thought he wasnt looking. crossing one leg over the over he continued to lean "how are provisions looking? do you think we are missing anything as far as tools and toys go?" he gave the room another cursery glance "cant say i even visited down here all those years ago, so i never was sure what they all did, Minx was............another animal.......when it came to the dungeons, when she was in a mood to Dom, even i shyed away from her, she could get......scary.....at times.... *he chuckled at the memories*

His smile softened some "shes still, feeling unwell, going to call a Dr here soon, " he said quietly,
Truth was, Rain had retreated to the home den, late in the night, when Logan was otherwise occupied. The Vixen, altho quiet at the moment, could be loud, boisterous, of course that's what it should be, considering, and Rain needed, wanted, quiet. She had never been the most social creature, often keeping to herself except for a chosen few... Hence why she tended to avoid most Inns and Taverns, instead finding the quiet of the woods, or the waterfalls, much more to her liking. It was, after all, there that she met Logan in the first place. It was the Den near there that she chose to retreat to. The quiet suited her so much better than the hustle and noise that came with being around so many others.

A note left on both Logan and DWs desks...

Do not worry about me, I have retreated to the home Den. Just need time away from most others, and the quiet darkness of the home den is perfect for that. I am fine, please do not worry.

Love... Rain....

His smile softened some "shes still, feeling unwell, going to call a Dr here soon, " he said quietly, his eyes again taking in the room again, moving to the wall of whips and various tools, then again an eye travled over the bed, the gentle sway of the disturbed cuffs catching his eye before he returned to looking at her. The hesitation in her stance, in her gaze, he could see the cogs turning and his arched brow lifted higher, as she checked him out, not that she hadnt seen him in all his glory already, but there still was always a twinge of hunger in her gaze when she thought he wasnt looking. crossing one leg over the over he continued to lean "how are provisions looking? do you think we are missing anything as far as tools and toys go?" he gave the room another cursery glance "cant say i even visited down here all those years ago, so i never was sure what they all did, Minx was............another animal.......when it came to the dungeons, when she was in a mood to Dom, even i shyed away from her, she could get......scary.....at times.... *he chuckled at the memories*
She knew his body as well as she knew her own, but just seeing him, standing here, right now, it always did something to her. She watched him look about the room with a critical eye and cleared her throat.

"Well, why don't you come in and look around since you've never been down here, that is."

She took a few steps back, her eyes never leaving his form, leaning against the door jam. How could one man be so menacing and... intimidating just standing there? She knew the power that was under those clothes he wore. She knew what he could and has done with that body of his. Her tongue slipped out of slightly parted lips to wet them. She smiled when Minx was mentioned.

"That woman was a handful," she remembered with amusement.

She pressed the clipboard to her chest so he couldn't see her nipples hard and pressing against her blouse. Besides, with that acute sense of smell he had, the room she put between them the better. She wasn't aroused as of yet, but Logan could make it so, in a matter of seconds. Dammit.

Ish strolled around the area just to give the people some help or directions to their areas of destination. He felt DW pat him on the back for a job well done. This actually was an improvement for him, he was excited that things were looking up.

He then saw two people who needed a private area in the floor. He nodded, pointing upward on the upper floor near their direction. "We have private rooms. Feel free to use one of them." He then sighed but he's happy for a job well done as he continued to patrol the area again.

[Most of my next few posts will be tame and sfw cause I know I've hit a snag and been now in NPC Fuck Mode. And that's kinna lame so yeah, things aren't bad with that. That's like touching yourself over and over again lol.]

She knew his body as well as she knew her own, but just seeing him, standing here, right now, it always did something to her. She watched him look about the room with a critical eye and cleared her throat.

"Well, why don't you come in and look around since you've never been down here, that is."

She took a few steps back, her eyes never leaving his form, leaning against the door jam. How could one man be so menacing and... intimidating just standing there? She knew the power that was under those clothes he wore. She knew what he could and has done with that body of his. Her tongue slipped out of slightly parted lips to wet them. She smiled when Minx was mentioned.

"That woman was a handful," she remembered with amusement.

She pressed the clipboard to her chest so he couldn't see her nipples hard and pressing against her blouse. Besides, with that acute sense of smell he had, the room she put between them the better. She wasn't aroused as of yet, but Logan could make it so, in a matter of seconds. Dammit.
His remained on her for a while longer, a mutual stare off, a grin tilting his lips as she clenched just a little harder at the clipboard she held, finally breaking her gaze he looked around, his heel catching the door behind him it clicks shut, the access card reader beside the lock turning from green to red, meaning locked, he clasps his hands behind his back as he strolls to the wall where the whips, canes, and floggers reside, his hand brushing over a few lf rhe riding crops, feeling the supple leather between his fingers, studying the selection of cat-o-nine-tails*

"Mmmmmmm interesting" he muttered, feeling her gaze hot on his back, his fingers playing over a beautifully crafted bull whip, half turning as he followed along the walls of toys, harnesses, plugs, dangly things of various sizes for the harnesses,, he skipped over those. His fingers teasing over the lengths of chains handing from another wall, hoods, cuffs. Binders, he then moved to the bed, the wood was sturdy oak, reinforced titanium, for added durability. The i-bolts built into the frame for various levels of securement, he flashed a look to D, even if she tried to run, only his keycard would work on this door........he may have made a trip to the security office first...... moving to sit on the bed, he bounced on it a few times

"They're sturdy thats good" he said, fingering the dangling cuff on the headboard

His remained on her for a while longer, a mutual stare off, a grin tilting his lips as she clenched just a little harder at the clipboard she held, finally breaking her gaze he looked around, his heel catching the door behind him it clicks shut, the access card reader beside the lock turning from green to red, meaning locked, he clasps his hands behind his back as he strolls to the wall where the whips, canes, and floggers reside, his hand brushing over a few lf rhe riding crops, feeling the supple leather between his fingers, studying the selection of cat-o-nine-tails*

"Mmmmmmm interesting" he muttered, feeling her gaze hot on his back, his fingers playing over a beautifully crafted bull whip, half turning as he followed along the walls of toys, harnesses, plugs, dangly things of various sizes for the harnesses,, he skipped over those. His fingers teasing over the lengths of chains handing from another wall, hoods, cuffs. Binders, he then moved to the bed, the wood was sturdy oak, reinforced titanium, for added durability. The i-bolts built into the frame for various levels of securement, he flashed a look to D, even if she tried to run, only his keycard would work on this door........he may have made a trip to the security office first...... moving to sit on the bed, he bounced on it a few times

"They're sturdy thats good" he said, fingering the dangling cuff on the headboard
Maybe she hadn't done the right thing. As he moved into the room, her eyes followed him. The silent click of the door, the light turning from green to red was to let anyone on the outside know that this room was occupied. Oh, dear heavens. What had she done? There was nothing predatorial about him, at the moment, but there was a feeling at the back of her head that snuck down her neck and made the fine hairs there stand up. She turned slowly as he went about examining everything in the room. She didn't dare take her eyes off of him. That bed. Oh, dear god.... the one she had been dreaming over since they moved it in. Fuck.

"They're sturdy thats good"

She nodded. Seeing him sitting there on the edge of that bed, bouncing. Her eyes momentarily closed as she swallowed. As she watched him, she began to wonder. In this neighborhood, she was known as a strong woman. Yet, this man, right here, could turn her into a pile of mush just by kissing her. Her spine just went *poof*.

"We had to make sure that they would hold up under, uh, strenuous conditions."

She started to slide toward the door. Never once did she take her eyes off him. When the door was behind her back, she reached for the handle and pushed down on it, only to find it locked. She frowned.

"Why...." she cleared her throat, "why did you lock the door, Logan and why the hell can't I open it?"

Last edited:
Maybe she hadn't done the right thing. As he moved into the room, her eyes followed him. The silent click of the door, the light turning from green to red was to let anyone on the outside know that this room was occupied. Oh, dear heavens. What had she done? There was nothing predatorial about him, at the moment, but there was a feeling at the back of her head that snuck down her neck and made the fine hairs there stand up. She turned slowly as he went about examining everything in the room. She didn't dare take her eyes off of him. That bed. Oh, dear god.... the one she had been dreaming over since they moved it in. Fuck.

"They're sturdy thats good"

She nodded. Seeing him sitting there on the edge of that bed, bouncing. Her eyes momentarily closed as she swallowed. As she watched him, she began to wonder. In this neighborhood, she was known as a strong woman. Yet, this man, right here, could turn her into a pile of mush just by kissing her. Her spine just went *poof*.

"We had to make sure that they would hold up under, uh, strenuous conditions."

She started to slide toward the door. Never once did she take her eyes off him. When the door was behind her back, she reached for the handle and pushed down on it, only to find it locked. She frowned.

"Why...." she cleared her throat, "why did you lock the door, Logan and why the hell can't I open it?"
The scent of her hesitation and trepidation was heavy in the air, as well as the faintest hint of arousal. He didnt need to look at her to know that more then once she had been checking him out, could feel the weight of her gaze, as he sat on the bed, he turned his eyes finally to her, she was against the door. "We had to make sure that they would hold up under, uh, strenuous conditions" a slow grin spread his lips at that statement, and he intentionally bounced on the bed again, then laid back, getting comfortable as he stretched out on the length of the bed, his arms tucked behind his head, his boots crossed at the ankles, and he stared at her, his eyes heated as he watched her slowly scoot across the wall to the door, trying the door handle, watched her throat work as she swallowed hard, and frowned, Why....why did you lock the door, Logan, and why the hell can't I open it? he chuckled his eyes moving to the access pad then back to her, an eyebrow arched in false innocence "im sure it was just a bug in the security system, everyone's badge should work" he said, a false smile on his face "i will have Ish sort it out later, might as well, uhhh, get comfortable, we might be in here for a little bit.." he said, patting the bed beside him "It really is comfortable, come on, we should really think about getting that Alaskan King bed we were talking about earlier..." he said casually, smiling

The scent of her hesitation and trepidation was heavy in the air, as well as the faintest hint of arousal. He didnt need to look at her to know that more then once she had been checking him out, could feel the weight of her gaze, as he sat on the bed, he turned his eyes finally to her, she was against the door. "We had to make sure that they would hold up under, uh, strenuous conditions" a slow grin spread his lips at that statement, and he intentionally bounced on the bed again, then laid back, getting comfortable as he stretched out on the length of the bed, his arms tucked behind his head, his boots crossed at the ankles, and he stared at her, his eyes heated as he watched her slowly scoot across the wall to the door, trying the door handle, watched her throat work as she swallowed hard, and frowned, Why....why did you lock the door, Logan, and why the hell can't I open it? he chuckled his eyes moving to the access pad then back to her, an eyebrow arched in false innocence "im sure it was just a bug in the security system, everyone's badge should work" he said, a false smile on his face "i will have Ish sort it out later, might as well, uhhh, get comfortable, we might be in here for a little bit.." he said, patting the bed beside him "It really is comfortable, come on, we should really think about getting that Alaskan King bed we were talking about earlier..." he said casually, smiling
She watched him lay back on the bed, his arms tucked behind his head. That smile on his face? She didn't trust it. Or that casual pat on the bed. However, she had been thinking of plans of her own. Being just as casual as he, set her clipboard on a nearby table and stood next to the bed looking down at him. She moved to the foot of the bed and nonchalantly removed his boots, letting them hit the floor with a soft thud.

"We really should keep all footwear off the bed," she advised.

She didn't believe his story of a bug in the security system. He knew that system like the back of his hand. No, he had a hand in this somehow. She was almost positive about that. Moving back to the head of the bed, her eyes met his and held. The world closed in. There was only the two of them. Her fingers started unbuttoning her silk blouse. Slowly more of her skin came into view. Soon, the blouse opened, exposing her breasts resting in their lacy confinement. She shrugged it from her shoulders, letting it float to the floor.

Her eyes had never left his face, "You stay exactly where you are, Logan."

Her fingers unbuttoned her slacks but before she let those drop, she removed her heels, one at a time, letting them fall back to the floor. Straightening back up, her fingers found the zipper and tugged it downward. Her hands slid inside the waistband, pushing the slacks off her hips and gravity did the rest. She stepped out of them. Setting first one knee, then the other up on the bed, she clambered over his legs, her panty clad body settling on his lower abdomen. her hands, palms down, rested on his chest as she smiled down at him. Leaning up and back, her hands went behind her and unclipped her bra. She shrugged out of it, tossing it with her other clothes on the floor. She kneed up his body and let her breasts, nipples tightening, slowly drag up his chest. Her hands slid up his arms to where his wrists lay behind his head. By now, her ample bosom was just at his chin.

"Now, Logan..." she started as she leaned down so her warm breath brushed across his lips, "Is there something I can do for you, My Wolf? There's more to this show, if you're interested."

She watched him lay back on the bed, his arms tucked behind his head. That smile on his face? She didn't trust it. Or that casual pat on the bed. However, she had been thinking of plans of her own. Being just as casual as he, set her clipboard on a nearby table and stood next to the bed looking down at him. She moved to the foot of the bed and nonchalantly removed his boots, letting them hit the floor with a soft thud.

"We really should keep all footwear off the bed," she advised.

She didn't believe his story of a bug in the security system. He knew that system like the back of his hand. No, he had a hand in this somehow. She was almost positive about that. Moving back to the head of the bed, her eyes met his and held. The world closed in. There was only the two of them. Her fingers started unbuttoning her silk blouse. Slowly more of her skin came into view. Soon, the blouse opened, exposing her breasts resting in their lacy confinement. She shrugged it from her shoulders, letting it float to the floor.

Her eyes had never left his face, "You stay exactly where you are, Logan."

Her fingers unbuttoned her slacks but before she let those drop, she removed her heels, one at a time, letting them fall back to the floor. Straightening back up, her fingers found the zipper and tugged it downward. Her hands slid inside the waistband, pushing the slacks off her hips and gravity did the rest. She stepped out of them. Setting first one knee, then the other up on the bed, she clambered over his legs, her panty clad body settling on his lower abdomen. her hands, palms down, rested on his chest as she smiled down at him. Leaning up and back, her hands went behind her and unclipped her bra. She shrugged out of it, tossing it with her other clothes on the floor. She kneed up his body and let her breasts, nipples tightening, slowly drag up his chest. Her hands slid up his arms to where his wrists lay behind his head. By now, her ample bosom was just at his chin.

"Now, Logan..." she started as she leaned down so her warm breath brushed across his lips, "Is there something I can do for you, My Wolf? There's more to this show, if you're interested."
He arched a brow as she sauntered towards him, his brows lifting as she removed his boots, but a smile spread across his face all the same, she had a point, his eyes going to her hands, growing dark with lust as he watched her slowly begin to unbutton her blouse, his tongue teased over his lip, a low hungry growl rumbling from him. She watched him, her eyes never leaving his face, and he found his attentions split between watching her strip for him, and watching her face. he lay there enraptured, His jeans growing uncomfortably tight, but at her request, he did not move, he was curious to see where this game was going to lead. His growl growing ever deeper as she straddled his body, a shiver coursing up his chest, the scent of her arousal growing thick in the air. His eyes focused on her breasts

"Youre gorgeous, mate, " he growls gently, her hands tracing along his skin trailing goosebumps along his flesh. His lips finding a nipple as she rose up, his head tilting down, feeling her hands along his wrists, her breasts swaying close as he shivered again, his mouth closing around a tight peak. only able to nod his response to her, as he gently suckled at her skin,

He arched a brow as she sauntered towards him, his brows lifting as she removed his boots, but a smile spread across his face all the same, she had a point, his eyes going to her hands, growing dark with lust as he watched her slowly begin to unbutton her blouse, his tongue teased over his lip, a low hungry growl rumbling from him. She watched him, her eyes never leaving his face, and he found his attentions split between watching her strip for him, and watching her face. he lay there enraptured, His jeans growing uncomfortably tight, but at her request, he did not move, he was curious to see where this game was going to lead. His growl growing ever deeper as she straddled his body, a shiver coursing up his chest, the scent of her arousal growing thick in the air. His eyes focused on her breasts

"Youre gorgeous, mate, " he growls gently, her hands tracing along his skin trailing goosebumps along his flesh. His lips finding a nipple as she rose up, his head tilting down, feeling her hands along his wrists, her breasts swaying close as he shivered again, his mouth closing around a tight peak. only able to nod his response to her, as he gently suckled at her skin,
His mouth taking in one of her nipples was not part of the plan and he was distracting her as were his compliments! "Focus, Dee, focus" she told herself mentally. Then again, maybe her beasts were just the distraction she needed. Hidden under the pillow his head lay upon, was a pair of handcuffs that had been secured to the bedframe. Before he could figure out what was up, she snapped them on each of his wrists, removed her nipple from his mouth and sat back on his erection. She rubbed her panty clad self against it. Teasing them both.

"Like these do you, My Wolf?"

She gently cupped her own breasts, giving them a squeeze before she captured each nipple between forefinger and thumb and rolled them into tighter peaks. A few seconds later, she was off the bed and stripping him of his lower garments. hey joined hers on the floor. Her eyes immediately were riveted to his erection. She smiled.

"My, my, my... what a big erection you have there, Logan my love."

Her eyes were sparkling with a teasing look. As she went back toward his head, she trailed her nails over that erection.

"Now, " those green orbs stared at his body, "How are we getting this shirt off of you? Oh... I know...."

Reaching into the bedside table drawer, she brought out a very wicked, long, sharp knife. Holding it two hands, she looked at him again.

"Now, My Wolf," she came closer to the bed until her knees pressed against the mattress, "For as many times as you have shredded my clothing, " she inserted the blade under his shirt, sharp blade side up against the material of his work shirt, "it is time for me to repay you. I suggest you hold very still. As good as I am with knives and swords, removing a captured wolf's shirt is not something I can promise not to nick you should you move."

"Like these do you, My Wolf?"

She gently cupped her own breasts, giving them a squeeze before she captured each nipple between forefinger and thumb and rolled them into tighter peaks. A few seconds later, she was off the bed and stripping him of his lower garments. hey joined hers on the floor. Her eyes immediately were riveted to his erection. She smiled.

"My, my, my... what a big erection you have there, Logan my love."

Her eyes were sparkling with a teasing look. As she went back toward his head, she trailed her nails over that erection.

"Now, " those green orbs stared at his body, "How are we getting this shirt off of you? Oh... I know...."

Reaching into the bedside table drawer, she brought out a very wicked, long, sharp knife. Holding it two hands, she looked at him again.

"Now, My Wolf," she came closer to the bed until her knees pressed against the mattress, "For as many times as you have shredded my clothing, " she inserted the blade under his shirt, sharp blade side up against the material of his work shirt, "it is time for me to repay you. I suggest you hold very still. As good as I am with knives and swords, removing a captured wolf's shirt is not something I can promise not to nick you should you move."
*he moaned into her breast, until he felt the suddenly coolness of metal against his wrists and she pulled free, the telltale clicking as she cuffed him, his body jerked as he pulled at the cuffs, a low snarl rumbling his chest and he rattled the chains, muscles flexing and he strained to break the cuffs, realizing just how "reinforced" they actually were, as even his strength couldn't even do more then just rattle them, his eyes blazing with heat and a promise of retribution as she slid from his body, the little fucking tease. He wanted to be mad, she'd caught him completely distracted, she and Rain both had that power over him, but as she palmed her own breasts, his body shivered for an entirely different reason, eyes fixating once more on her fingers as she teased herself. his tongue licking over his lips, still tingling from the feeling of suckling on her. "Mate........" his growl was low, a warning, which she ignored, as she unbuttoned him pants, and again his attention shifted away from the thoughts of tying her down as she worked his pants off....not that he put up much of a fight, fuck, seeing the defiance in her gaze, the hunger, he really couldn't muster more then a token squirm as she pulled his jeans off.

"My, my, my... what a big erection you have there, Logan my love" his hips bucked as her fingers teased over him, and he growled for an entirely different reason, although it MAY have been laced with a very slight whine. He'd never allowed anyone to ever tie him up, he was the one always in control, and now here he was, tied, and at her mercy, and god damn if he wasn't turned the fuck on by it. his hips arching up at the feel of her nails, he blinked his eyes open, not having realized they'd closed, focusing back on her as she pulled out a knife, eyes narrowing, he really couldnt blame her. she'd lost a good selection of her own clothing to his claws, he became very still as she cut away his shirt, leaving him bare before her, the chains of the cuffs rattling against the headboard as he strained again to break them, needing to bend her over and fuck her stupid

Last edited:
*he moaned into her breast, until he felt the suddenly coolness of metal against his wrists and she pulled free, the telltale clicking as she cuffed him, his body jerked as he pulled at the cuffs, a low snarl rumbling his chest and he rattled the chains, muscles flexing and he strained to break the cuffs, realizing just how "reinforced" they actually were, as even his strength couldn't even do more then just rattle them, his eyes blazing with heat and a promise of retribution as she slid from his body, the little fucking tease. He wanted to be mad, she'd caught him completely distracted, she and Rain both had that power over him, but as she palmed her own breasts, his body shivered for an entirely different reason, eyes fixating once more on her fingers as she teased herself. his tongue licking over his lips, still tingling from the feeling of suckling on her. "Mate........" his growl was low, a warning, which she ignored, as she unbuttoned him pants, and again his attention shifted away from the thoughts of tying her down as she worked his pants off....not that he put up much of a fight, fuck, seeing the defiance in her gaze, the hunger, he really couldn't muster more then a token squirm as she pulled his jeans off.

"My, my, my... what a big erection you have there, Logan my love" his hips bucked as her fingers teased over him, and he growled for an entirely different reason, although it MAY have been laced with a very slight whine. He'd never allowed anyone to ever tie him up, he was the one always in control, and now here he was, tied, and at her mercy, and god damn if he wasn't turned the fuck on by it. his hips arching up at the feel of her nails, he blinked his eyes open, not having realized they'd closed, focusing back on her as she pulled out a pair of scissors, eyes narrowing, he really couldnt blame her. she'd lost a good selection of her own clothing to his claws, he became very still as she sheared away his shirt, leaving him bare before her, the chains of the cuffs rattling against the headboard as he strained again to break them, needing to bend her over and fuck her stupid
Luckily for her, the knife's edge was very shar and rendered his shirt in two before he started squirming about like a fish out of water. She threw the knife across the room where it lodged into the wall, point first. Since she was standing, she removed her delicate underwear, one of the few she owned, thank to the Beast before her. It, too, got tossed on the floor with the rest of their clothing. Turning back to Logan, she read what was showing in his eyes. She was going to regret this decision, she knew. He was the Alpha. He did the tying not the other way around. She was not intimidated by him, not by a long shot. Besides, she read the lust in his eyes as well. If he got his hands on her right this minute, she wouldn't be able to sit for as week, she bet.

"Well," she spoke softly as she climbed back on the bed, "At least we know now that the cuffs will hold up under severe strain."

The rattling of the chains was like ... music to her ears. "Now to tame a wolf."

Stark naked, she straddled his hips, letting the now dripping, wet space between her legs settle on his hard length. She inched up his body, letting herself drag across his cock. Leaning over him, she took one hand and turned his jaw to the side, speaking softly....

"Wolf, if you fight me, I swear, I will bind your head to the bed."

She turned his head, her fingers on his jaw, lowered her head and licked softly up his neck. Her tongue continued to trail upward to that hollow behind his ear. It stopped there to lap at him a few times before dragging back down and her teeth raked across the skin of his neck. She pulled back, knowing what that did to him. With her eyes still on him, she reached back, found and encircled his hardness with her hand. So hot. So velvety soft yet under that, she felt the steel. Her hand worked him, pumping up and down a few times. releasing him but only briefly, she moved down his body her lips now seeking him. Eagerly, they opened and slowly slid him inside her mouth, along her tongue. Pushing him deeper.... and deeper.

Luckily for her, the knife's edge was very shar and rendered his shirt in two before he started squirming about like a fish out of water. She threw the knife across the room where it lodged into the wall, point first. Since she was standing, she removed her delicate underwear, one of the few she owned, thank to the Beast before her. It, too, got tossed on the floor with the rest of their clothing. Turning back to Logan, she read what was showing in his eyes. She was going to regret this decision, she knew. He was the Alpha. He did the tying not the other way around. She was not intimidated by him, not by a long shot. Besides, she read the lust in his eyes as well. If he got his hands on her right this minute, she wouldn't be able to sit for as week, she bet.

"Well," she spoke softly as she climbed back on the bed, "At least we know now that the cuffs will hold up under severe strain."

The rattling of the chains was like ... music to her ears. "Now to tame a wolf."

Stark naked, she straddled his hips, letting the now dripping, wet space between her legs settle on his hard length. She inched up his body, letting herself drag across his cock. Leaning over him, she took one hand and turned his jaw to the side, speaking softly....

"Wolf, if you fight me, I swear, I will bind your head to the bed."

She turned his head, her fingers on his jaw, lowered her head and licked softly up his neck. Her tongue continued to trail upward to that hollow behind his ear. It stopped there to lap at him a few times before dragging back down and her teeth raked across the skin of his neck. She pulled back, knowing what that did to him. With her eyes still on him, she reached back, found and encircled his hardness with her hand. So hot. So velvety soft yet under that, she felt the steel. Her hand worked him, pumping up and down a few times. releasing him but only briefly, she moved down his body her lips now seeking him. Eagerly, they opened and slowly slid him inside her mouth, along her tongue. Pushing him deeper.... and deeper.
he watched her throw the knife, watched it embed into the wall and a very small shiver, fuck that was hot, he watched her finished stripping and again he found himself licking his lips as he growled, tugging at the cuffs again, wanting to touch her now, needing to touch her, his wolf was growling in his head, agreeing with the man. At least we know now that the cuffs will hold up under severe strain. that elicited a low growl from him "Let me go D, " his voice a low baritone, "and maybe, i wont tan your ass red" which, of course, only made her give him that damned knowing smile, she knew she was pushing his buttons and hard, his eyes narrowed Now to tame a wolf he didnt know why, but that one simple statement as she began to crawl on the bed had his cock twitching, and his muscles straining to again try and break the damn cuffs, he could smell her arousal, thick in the air, and he couldnt stop the moan that slipped from between clentched teeth as she straddled his hips, her heat searing him to the very core, goosebumps raising the hairs across his body.

"D....." his voice was husky with need, feeling her hand on her jaw he allowed his head to be turned,
Wolf, if you fight me, I swear, I will bind your head to the bed he swallowed, his eyes narrowing as he growls low, her body still teasing his as she caressed him, but that first soft touch against his neck, she KNEW damn fucking well, how sensitive his neck was, and he shivered violently beneath her as he exhaled, nearly panting as he stiffled a moan. "m...m..m.....maattee..." he moaned, her teeth causing him to buck then moan "ff..f...f....ffuuccckkkkk" he gasped, hips bucking he was delirious from her teasing, and his hips rose to meet her questing hand as she stroked him, he gripped the chain as he panted, his eyes falling closed, oh yea, she knew how to tame him, damn it, even his wolf whined in his head, as she played his body so well. "y..y.....you.......are in sooooo muchhhhh nnnnnggghhhhh" his words failed as he moaned, her wiggling body he didnt even notice she'd slide down his body until he felt that hot warmth engulf him, and his hips bucked, gasping * D!!!!!!!

he watched her throw the knife, watched it embed into the wall and a very small shiver, fuck that was hot, he watched her finished stripping and again he found himself licking his lips as he growled, tugging at the cuffs again, wanting to touch her now, needing to touch her, his wolf was growling in his head, agreeing with the man. At least we know now that the cuffs will hold up under severe strain. that elicited a low growl from him "Let me go D, " his voice a low baritone, "and maybe, i wont tan your ass red" which, of course, only made her give him that damned knowing smile, she knew she was pushing his buttons and hard, his eyes narrowed Now to tame a wolf he didnt know why, but that one simple statement as she began to crawl on the bed had his cock twitching, and his muscles straining to again try and break the damn cuffs, he could smell her arousal, thick in the air, and he couldnt stop the moan that slipped from between clentched teeth as she straddled his hips, her heat searing him to the very core, goosebumps raising the hairs across his body.

"D....." his voice was husky with need, feeling her hand on her jaw he allowed his head to be turned,
Wolf, if you fight me, I swear, I will bind your head to the bed he swallowed, his eyes narrowing as he growls low, her body still teasing his as she caressed him, but that first soft touch against his neck, she KNEW damn fucking well, how sensitive his neck was, and he shivered violently beneath her as he exhaled, nearly panting as he stiffled a moan. "m...m..m.....maattee..." he moaned, her teeth causing him to buck then moan "ff..f...f....ffuuccckkkkk" he gasped, hips bucking he was delirious from her teasing, and his hips rose to meet her questing hand as she stroked him, he gripped the chain as he panted, his eyes falling closed, oh yea, she knew how to tame him, damn it, even his wolf whined in his head, as she played his body so well. "y..y.....you.......are in sooooo muchhhhh nnnnnggghhhhh" his words failed as he moaned, her wiggling body he didnt even notice she'd slide down his body until he felt that hot warmth engulf him, and his hips bucked, gasping * D!!!!!!!
His yelled "D!!!!" Almost did her in. Almost. She wanted to simply just fuck his brains out but that would be too easy.... on both of them and while she was a sucker for fast and hard, this was Logan and he deserved better from her. So, she wasn't nearly finished with him yet. She took him to the root. The motion of swallowing him running along the full length of him and for good measure, she rubbed his swollen head at the back of her throat. Not long, just enough to tease. Then very slowly, her head pulled back with him dragging upon her tongue. Her suckling motions tugged on him as she released him. Once again, she moved up his body. She made sure that his cock dragged against her most sensitive part, lingering and rubbing against her clit. She wasn't only teasing him, she was teasing herself as well. She laid her cheek against his, her lips close to the shell of his ear and huskily whispered in his ear.

"Yes, my love? Do you want to fuck me? Bend me over or maybe slam me up against a wall and fuck me stupid? Take that cock of yours and push it into me all at once and fill every part of me?"

She laughed softly and rose up, her hips resting against his. If she looked down she would see just as she felt, his cock sticking up between her legs, resting against a very needy, wet pussy.

"Would you like to make another mark, My Wolf?"

She gathered her breasts into both hands, palming those globes, rolling the nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She squeezed them together.

"Or perhaps you would like to feel your cock sliding between them again until you cum?"

She rose up slightly, her fingers found him and wrapped around that thick column and slowly guided it between her wet lips, the ones between her legs this time. Her body lifted up even higher to take him inside her and slowly, so painstakingly slow, she lowered her hips upon him, letting him glide into her body. As her hips lowered, it pushed him deeper inside her, making her whimper in need and desire. When his full length was engulfed, she began to rock and to rise up, so he withdrew, but never fully. She would hold his head inside her, then lower her hips and rock some more. Her hips undulating like waves of the ocean and when she felt the need to feel him press in and out of her, she would lift her hips and slowly, inch by ever loving inch, push him back inside....

Last edited:
His yelled "D!!!!" Almost did her in. Almost. She wanted to simply just fuck his brains out but that would be too easy.... on both of them and while she was a sucker for fast and hard, this was Logan and he deserved better from her. So, she wasn't nearly finished with him yet. She took him to the root. The motion of swallowing him running along the full length of him and for good measure, she rubbed his swollen head at the back of her throat. Not long, just enough to tease. Then very slowly, her head pulled back with him dragging upon her tongue. Her suckling motions tugged on him as she released him. Once again, she moved up his body. She made sure that his cock dragged against her most sensitive part, lingering and rubbing against her clit. She wasn't only teasing him, she was teasing herself as well. She laid her cheek against his, her lips close to the shell of his ear and huskily whispered in his ear.

"Yes, my love? Do you want to fuck me? Bend me over or maybe slam me up against a wall and fuck me stupid? Take that cock of yours and push it into me all at once and fill every part of me?"

She laughed softly and rose up, her hips resting against his. If she looked down she would see just as she felt, his cock sticking up between her legs, resting against a very needy, wet pussy.

"Would you like to make another mark, My Wolf?"

She gathered her breasts into both hands, palming those globes, rolling the nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She squeezed them together.

"Or perhaps you would like to feel your cock sliding between them again until you cum?"

She rose up slightly, her fingers found him and wrapped around that thick column and slowly guided it between her wet lips, the ones between her legs this time. Her body lifted up even higher to take him inside her and slowly, so painstakingly slow, she lowered her hips upon him, letting him glide into her body. As her hips lowered, it pushed him deeper inside her, making her whimper in need and desire. When his full length was engulfed, she began to rock and to rise up, so he withdrew, but never fully. She would hold his head inside her, then lower her hips and rock some more. Her hips undulating like waves of the ocean and when she felt the need to feel him press in and out of her, she would lift her hips and slowly, inch by ever loving inch, push him back inside....
*he tugged at his binds, both to try and break free, and because of the pleasure she was giving him, his back bowed as he moaned for her, knowing damn well he was going to be paying her back for this little stunt..........................later..................maybe........ his body bowed hard as she swallowed him, his eyes closed all he could do was take it. he knew he had something like this coming, after what he did to her in her office, to her desk. he had relaxed his guard and his Mate had taken full advantage of it. and now he was at her lack of mercy, and his body responded to that flash of lust. "goddssssss" he moaned on a hiss, feeling every inch of her skin as she slid up his body, feeling her curves, the heat of her flesh, the scent of her arousal pounding through his veins. he was hard as steel and it was beginning to hurt. "D....."

he growled again, trying to sound threatening, but she merely leaned over him, whispering dirty things in his ear that made him whine with need, he squirmed beneath her, bucking up the best he could, muscles rippling as a strangled, nearly desperate sounding moan rolled from his chest. "godsssss, fuck, im sorry about the deskkkk" he pleaded, feeling her painstakingly slow assault on his body as she took him inside her, his head falling back, he was a mess, she's snapped his control and the wolf was howling inside his head to do exactly what she asked if he wanted to do her but she choosen the chains well, even he was unable to break them "fuuccckkkkk babyyyyyyyy" he whined, yep, never gunna live that down

Back