Fairly new writer seeking LGBTQ+ writing partners/characters

qazan

Virgin
Hi, I've been doing some roleplaying elsewhere but things tend not to work out very well due to various reasons so I have limited experience.

I'm genderqueer and a pansexual switch. Only seeking LGBTQ+ writing partners or those willing to play LGBTQ+ characters.

I am mostly only interested in modern/sci-fi scenarios.

Possible story ideas, feel free to share your ideas.

1. We're in on a spaceship in deep space and have tons of time on our hand before we land on the next planet and lots of free time getting to know each other and persue something further.

2. We're childhood friends but grew apart but ended up at the same college/job but neither of us recognise the other because we're both trans and go by a different name. We start dating and realise the other reminds them so much of their childhood friend, and eventually we find out and are curious about each others bodies.

3. One of us is exploring new territory and gets lost and the other owns the land they're on and in exchange for helping out, asks for sex.

4. One of us is stuck in an unhappy marriage with a spouse who won't have sex/doesn't share sexual interests and looks for someone to satisfy their interests.

Kinks: Foreplay, anal, clits, oral, romance, mild BDSM, dub/non-con, crossdressing (any gender), toys, strap-ons/pegging, cheating, multiple partners, etc.

Limits:
Blood, hard pain, torture, scat/piss, humilation, incest, pregnancy, non-humanoid non-humans, disproportionate body sizes, abusive relationships, ageplay/petplay, a huge focus on breasts that are permanantly attached to the body etc.

I prefer not writing long, massive paragraphs, I don't have that much of an attention span I'm afraid. I do prefer that you can respond within a few days, and very open to responding several times a day/live. I'm also open to playing multiple characters or adding multiple writers. I do prefer we write privately in conversations.

Please DM me if you are interested/have questions. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Back