Mature Detail

Jim_Ross

Virgin
Generally I prefer to roleplay privately, hence why I'm posting this in The Lounge.

Hey, I'm Jim and I'm looking for a detailed female roleplay partner.

I very much enjoy the mature woman&younger man dynamic, so typically the age ranges of my character are between 18 - 27. As for the character of my partner, the age has to be at least 42 years old. Despite that however, I prefer to be the dominant partner in any story. I am drawn to stories that are set in the real world or as they call them 'slice-of-life' type stories. Lastly, as if the age difference alone is not enough, I do enjoy exploring the forbidden aspect(s) of a story, hence taboo roles are my favorite. Now I do have a some starter ideas, though I'm very much open to other suggestions or even alterations of my prompts.

The foundation of the stories that I had in mind feature Jim, a charismatic young man who really enjoys the company of the fairer sex. Our roleplay starts with Jim coming across a woman that will turn his world upside down, a woman almost twice his age. I'd like to write about their eventual affair, the build up, the sex, the conflict and the drama. Some of the themes that we could explore are :

Age Difference : It's another restless night for the students whose dorm rooms are adjacent to Jim's. His damn bed has even started creaking recently, accompanying the symphony of moans that seems to go on for the better part of the night. The next morning however, the 'girl' that does the walk of shame out of Jim's room is not some college floozy, rather it's a woman in her 40s. This is the element that I want to explore. It's common for older men to go for younger women, but a much younger man and an older woman is not a pairing that you see very often. For that reason, there's got to be something quite unique going on between the two of them and that's what I'd like to find out throughout our story.

Sexual Awakening : Imagine her as a woman who thought she was self-evidently past her prime and she couldn't even claim that she made the most of her opportunities even when she was younger. She's always been selfless, docile and as she got married she dedicated herself to her family. All of that seems like a distant dream as she finds herself with her mouth splayed open, accommodating what seems like an endless shaft that pushes deeper and deeper until she's choking on it. A strong hand has gripped the back of her skull, fingers digging in through her hair, pushing her head down relentlessly until she feels his balls hit her chin. His grip loosens and he lets her pull back, catch her breath, a salty mixture stains her lips as the cock slips out. Right then she looks down to see she's nude and rocking up and down as her body is laid onto a glass coffee table of a hotel room. She looks down to see Jim, kneeled in between her legs which are spread into wide V shape, each of his thrusts filling her up completely. More surprisingly a woman's fingers running quick circles over her clit, she looks to the side to see another nude woman kneeled on the side of the coffee table, her head buried into her bosom. She's awakened from her stupor as Jim's friend slaps her cheek, gripping the back of her head again, turning her face to the side as he pushes his cock down to her throat. It is this awakening that I'd like to explore.

Beyond the Sex : My wish is to explore this story beyond the moment Jim and her sleep together for the first time. A quick roleplay until they bang holds no interest for me. Beyond the initial attraction, I'd like to explore the reason why they keep bumping into each other. One of those themes can be romance, forbidden romance more specifically. Alternatively it could be about her transformation from a dutiful wife into a keen plaything for a man half her age. There are plenty of other options and I welcome any suggestions.

If this has piqued your interest, send me a DM!

Back