SRP Moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks, I have also reached out to Laurel and recommended a couple of folks to be modded up here. She can be slow to get to PMs (story side of things takes priority, I believe), but I expect she will likely address it soon.

In the meantime, please do report posts that shouldn’t be here. That will help highlight the need for an active moderator. If something should in in Personals or Fetish & Sexuality, please report it with that detail in the report. If things are squicky (like asking for RP with underage or bestiality content), pls make sure that’s getting reported.

I can confirm absolutely that 'squicky' posts get the person dis-membered if called to Laurel's attention. That has happened several times in recent weeks.

Another one got removed over the weekend for posting someone's AmPics pictures on F&S.

Hey folks, I have also reached out to Laurel and recommended a couple of folks to be modded up here. She can be slow to get to PMs (story side of things takes priority, I believe), but I expect she will likely address it soon.

In the meantime, please do report posts that shouldn’t be here. That will help highlight the need for an active moderator. If something should in in Personals or Fetish & Sexuality, please report it with that detail in the report. If things are squicky (like asking for RP with underage or bestiality content), pls make sure that’s getting reported.
hopefully soon, ive seen people posting in other's members SRP threads without permission, its been almost 3 weeks since i messaged Laurell, so fingers crossed
I can confirm absolutely that 'squicky' posts get the person dis-membered if called to Laurel's attention. That has happened several times in recent weeks.

Another one got removed over the weekend for posting someone's AmPics pictures on F&S.
Squicky? lol

The difference between ORP and SRP is simple. :) Online Roleplay are stories that may have some adult scenes, and Sexual Role Play are the opposite... Or was meant to be, but since SRP has more writers than ORP, everyone seemed to flock here over the years. To help moderators out, use that report button and why you're reporting it, it helps a lot. if you don't report it, it won't be seen/ read. Of course reporting it doesn't mean it actually breaks any rules, there are gray areas.

The difference between ORP and SRP is simple. :) Online Roleplay are stories that may have some adult scenes, and Sexual Role Play are the opposite... Or was meant to be, but since SRP has more writers than ORP, everyone seemed to flock here over the years. To help moderators out, use that report button and why you're reporting it, it helps a lot. if you don't report it, it won't be seen/ read. Of course reporting it doesn't mean it actually breaks any rules, there are gray areas.
Thanks for posting!

Unfortunately, not everyone actually reads what the forums are for and, for years, a lot was left to go, many things were actually better off in the Personals. Things are finally getting cleaned up and caught up!

I come through both forums pretty regularly, but it's always good to hit that report button in case I miss something.

I didn't know you were back. Nice to see you. :)

Hi Sweetp4u. Long time no see.

Thanks for the advice. *smiles* There's always gray areas.

Hi Sweetp4u. Long time no see.

Thanks for the advice. *smiles* There's always gray areas.
Hello Dark, good to see you. It has been awhile and np. I am merely quoting Poohlive and Laurel with regards to ORP and SRP differences I was given.. *eyes the years* awhile ago! Let's just go with that time bracket lol

Hello Dark, good to see you. It has been awhile and np. I am merely quoting Poohlive and Laurel with regards to ORP and SRP differences I was given.. *eyes the years* awhile ago! Let's just go with that time bracket lol
LOL! I hear you. Time seems to be flying by now that I'm.... *eyes the years also* getting older. *grins with a cough*

I could let you borrow my shovel as well, you know to dig your way out of that hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back