SRP Moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyVita

A Wanton of Words
Does anyone know if the moderators for the Sexual Roleplaying Forum ever check in anymore? @Paendragon hasn't posted anything in over 2 years, and for @Ravenloft it's been almost a year. Not that I have any particular need of a mod, but I'm just kind of curious. It feels like we've been let out to play in a unfenced backyard without supervision. Again, I'm not complaining, but I'm still curious if anyone has heard from either mod anytime this year.

I sent Raven a message a few weeks ago because we used to talk pretty regularly but he hasn’t responded. Now, that you mention it I hope they’re okay though I have never spoken to Paendragon.

I'm sure they're fine. The RW definitely has a way of stepping in and taking you away from here. Maybe there should be a proposal for some new mods?

I sent Raven a message a few weeks ago because we used to talk pretty regularly but he hasn’t responded. Now, that you mention it I hope they’re okay though I have never spoken to Paendragon.

I think the only time I talked to Raven was back in 2021 about creating a new "Seeking Writers and inspiration" sticky. Which, I note, is the one we are still using despite the fact that it's 2023. I mean, it isn't really a problem, but I do remember back when they used to create a new one every year. Of course, I also recall those threads getting a lot more use than they do now.

I'm sure they're fine. The RW definitely has a way of stepping in and taking you away from here. Maybe there should be a proposal for some new mods?

I definitely agree that real life has simply stolen them away. It's happened to more people than I can count. Even if we did ask for new mods, who would we ask, and who would be willing to do it?

the SRP boards are slowly being taken over by people that arent here to SRP, and just want a quick "fantasy fuck" or are just posting random "hey i had a dream to fucked so and so" and not really interested in writing a story, i sent a message to Manu, the admin and told him id like to throw my hat into the Ring to be a Mod

the SRP boards are slowly being taken over by people that arent here to SRP, and just want a quick "fantasy fuck" or are just posting random "hey i had a dream to fucked so and so" and not really interested in writing a story, i sent a message to Manu, the admin and told him id like to throw my hat into the Ring to be a Mod
I know, it drives me crazy.

I've written to @Paendragon because he's also a mod on another board, with no response.

For what it’s worth logan or dw would be fine mods. Ravenloft used to be active modding even if not posting but maybe rl has bitten him. There was a time I would have modded myself, but it’s pretty clear that the rw is a cruel mistress to me of late, this having been my first post in months.

For what it’s worth logan or dw would be fine mods. Ravenloft used to be active modding even if not posting but maybe rl has bitten him. There was a time I would have modded myself, but it’s pretty clear that the rw is a cruel mistress to me of late, this having been my first post in months.

*bows his head and smiles*

Glad, good to see you still among us, thank you for your kind words my friend.

Credit where credit is due. You’ve been here quite the while.

I miss writing and hanging out with you all

Credit where credit is due. You’ve been here quite the while.

I miss writing and hanging out with you all
youve been here only 8 months longer then me lol, sadly it seems life kicks us all in the ass, as work has pulled me away from Lit once more as well.

The Manu doesn't handle that. Try Laurel. She takes volunteers who have experience.

I thought about it a few weeks ago, but I don't understand enough about the workings of this and ORP to be useful.
So, have any of you done so?

The Wolf and The Warrior moderating our fellow deviants lol fitting ;) lol
lol

Thank you, Glad for that vote of confidence.

So, have any of you done so?
Personally, I have not contacted Laurel. To be honest, I don't know where to find her and if you were asking about experience modding, yes, I also have that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back