RP Partner Search - Deep Space Explorer Seeks Delicious Detail

PenetratingIntelligence

Literotica Veteran
Keeping this in The Lounge rather than SRP because I’d like to play privately.

PROMPT
We've been in deep space for six months, with another year or more on the journey. The ship was spartan in that it was well maintained, but not much by way of luxury. Bunks for the small crew, captain's quarters, a communal shower, kitchen, exercise room, bridge, engine room, and a bonus space for meetings, movies (if we were able to download them based on the angle of the antenna array), and as a general utility space.

The small crew (we can tinker with numbers as we size up one another) managed to get alone well enough, but given our distance from home and loved ones, relative isolation, and the never ending understanding that the vacuum of space could kill us at any minute, always brought some measure of stress to on and off duty moments. Our general mission was to catalog potential habitable worlds, with seven identified prior to launch. Along the way, mission control uploaded various assignments and experiments of varrying degrees and complexity.

Each member of the crew had their own routine depending on their rank and skillset, ranging from engine maintenance, to helm control, to ships physician, etc, and life on board would be much like one would expect. Brighter lights for simulated day, with dim lights for simulated night. The ship still maintain its earth hours. Under thrust, we had the appearance of 1 Earth gravity, while on the drift of inertia, zero g was felt throughout the ship. And with the vacuum of space and emergency depressurization always a possibility, each crew member, whether on duty or off, was ordered to wear only their skin tight EV suits, which allowed eash donning of the full pressurized and oxygenated space suits.

Serving a the XO, my job was to ensure that all of those task ran on time, on schedule, and without issue. As a result, perhaps second only to the Dr., my knowledge of the crew was unsurpassed. At present, I'm on the bridge, in command of the ship during night hours, and assessing the upcoming mission directives.

This is a basic prompt, and I'm open to modification, so feel free to bring your own ideas, quirks, and creative nature to the reply. Also, I'm passively looking for a long time RP partner, should things click.

Limits: No noncon, or CNC. No scat, minors, heavy gore, or siblings.

I like the thought of the players being real people, and what would a real person be open to or shy away from.

Likes: uptempo sex, with banter along the way, exhibitionism, cum play, D/s, and insatiability.

That said, I don't want this to be solely about sex. There should be a story, and character development, just as characters would who were relative strangers. Feel free to message with a reply off the prompt or if you have any questions.

Back