Who has the superior cock? To the victor go the spoils - An interactive story/rp/game

MysteriousRyu

Man of Culture
Who has the superior cock? To the victor go the spoils

This RP idea would be open to either a female or FTM writer. If interested please PM me so we can discuss and workshop the finer details.

As a long time switch and fan of sexfights like Ultimate Surrender and Evolved Fights I've always loved the potential of role reversal and the fluctuation of the dom/sub dynamic at any given second. I was also extremely aroused and turned on at the prospect of a guy losing to a woman and being pegged as a prize and sign of dominance.

Lately I've also been flirting with the same infatuation with more masc transitioning or post-op FTM. So I thought I'd explore a very unique and fun game that is open ended: seeing who has the superior cock. This story could be open to either a female or FTM partner, we're roommates with very well established and respected sexual appetites. We understand the comings and goings of each other's night lives. But one night, nothing comes up so we decide to have some drinks and this in turn turns into a heated debate as to who is the best fucker. You decide to break out your strapon and challenge me to a quasi-game of hide and seek, if you can corner or pin me you have a good chance of penetrating me and showing me what you're all about, however my objective is to strip you of your strap and show you what my manhood is capable of. Who will win? We shall see.

I am open to workshopping this idea with any eager partner. My only limits are anything involving piss, scat, vomit or anything unpleasant like that. Other than that I have some very fun ideas for the game dynamics of this story/rp. Thank you for reading.

Back