Otto26 Story Ideas

Otto26

Inconsistent
While I think of a better way to do this I'm going to park some ideas here so I can reference a thread rather than cutting and pasting in conversations.

Story Ideas

Below please find examples of the sort of stories I'm interested in writing. Please also be aware that these are starting points for discussion.

Spoils of War
The setting: Karlstadt, the Pearl of the Continent, the World City, the last bastion of defiance to the Empire on the North Continent has fallen. The siege ended with a sudden assault, the unexpected timing catching the citizens off-guard. Many escaped by sea to the South Continent. Most did not. And their fates have been decreed: the children to be distributed within the system of Imperial orphanages, the men to be enslaved, emasculated, and worked to death, the women to be thrown to the Imperial Army that they might be used to raise up a new generation of Imperial soldiers.​
The story: A woman thrown into this horrible new reality becomes the property of a soldier and his two partners/brothers and must find a way to create a new life with very limited resources. This is a story for a female character who can overcome the horrors of what has happened and is happening and find a way to survive in her new reality. A reverse harem situation as the soldier will share her with his brothers/partners. While there's lots of horror happening all around the city I don't want to focus on that or make this story extreme. In my mind the woman and the soldier start a complicated romance.​

Prisoner of the Algerines
The setting: A woman in an unhappy, arranged marriage is on her way to America to join her new husband when her ship is captured by Algerine corsairs. She is cast into slavery, taken to Algiers, and ends up a minor servant in the harem of the Dey of Algiers.​
The story: This is all about how the woman survives. In my mind she has to survive her initial capture, then find her place in the intrigues of the harem, is given to a westerner at the Dey's court, and... Does the westerner fall for her? She for him? Does she escape or resigned herself to a life of slavery? I love the details and plot possibilities of this setting. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates

Dr. Tuppley’s Monster/Reanimatus
The setting: A Frankenstein’s monster story in steampunk setting in the south of Spain. Older doctor (mad scientist, 40s-50s) purchases the body of a young, female student from the nearby University and re-animates her to serve as his personal sex provider. She turns out to be not some random, attractive, female medical cadaver but a brilliant student from the University.​
The story: In the short form this story is simply a story of the two coming to grips with their new life. Literally, in her case. In the medium form this is a story about coming to grips with a new life and exploring how the woman died in her first life. Was she murdered? Will she seek revenge? Is her family in danger and she must save them while never revealing that their daughter has become an unholy monster? In the long form the world is in danger and only mad science can save it. Dr. Tuppley and other noted scientists are working on a solution but time is short, their are traitors in their midst, and this whole emergency is really most inconveniently timed and interfering with his new sex provider experiment. In all forms the main story for me is the romance that forms between the two.​

Dealing with the Devil
The setting: A woman summons a demon to help her gain revenge on the man who destroyed her extended family. I think this happens in the present day, but I'm open to discussion on this.​
The story: The villain and the actual vengeance is sort of peripheral to the story and we can work out the details in discussion. The meat is in the interaction between the woman and the demon she summons. She uses sex magic to summon the demon. It has to be periodically renewed. Sex with the demon is how she keeps it in this world. She also needs to use it to maintain control of the demon. Her bargain with the demon says he gets her soul when her revenge is complete but he doesn’t want to wait that long and is trying to take her early but without breaking the contract. There’s a constant struggle to balance keeping the demon in the world and not coming too far into his power.​

Is it real or is it Memorex?
The setting: A woman agrees to take part in a study in which her brain is meticulously mapped. She fills out questionnaires. She goes into a room and sits in a chair. She falls asleep. She wakes up. Or does she? A man claims she’s in a simulation, a recreation of a woman long dead and only existing because of the extensive mapping of her brain that allows her to be recreated, and he owns her.​
The story: This can take a lot of forms. He can be lying to her to manipulate her. He can be telling the truth and all sorts of fun things might happen. Has this happened to her before? My preference would be to have a series of vignettes that explore her various incarnations and stories. This gives us a really wide scope for telling a variety of stories where she reacts in different ways.​

In the Sim
The setting: In a virtual reality simulation a woman is enjoying exploring her darker fantasies through play when she begins to experience dreams/flashbacks to events her character never took part in. A rogue system administrator has taken a 'liking' to her and is downloading and playing with her AI gestalt and then uploading the recorded sessions so the player experiences things she never took part in, never consented to.​
The story: What happens now? Does she turn the tables on her tormentor, taking control in the sim? Does she seek to address the problem in the real world? I prefer a story where the woman draws her tormentor in and then turns the tables on him.​

Votive
The setting: The Chinese burn representations of items at funerals to send those items to their deceased family members. Including slaves. Well, it works, and a woman finds herself brought to 'life' in the afterlife as the servant of a deceased man.​
The story: I confess I'm still working this out. There's a lot of scope for exploration of the supernatural here. Do you have an idea how this works?​

Game Night
The setting: A woman wants to join the Friday night D&D game her roommates run. They force the reluctant gamemaster to give her a character. They sit down to play, the lights go dark, and they wake up in the game world as their characters.​
The story: The players must find a way out of the game and back to their reality while dealing with the dangers of the world they are in. The pissy gamemaster gave the woman a dryad character whose abilities are all based on sex and she's unprepared for this. It's a basic healslut scenario.​

The Sands of Mars
The setting: Deep in the red sands of a steampunk Mars stands a temple to gods that lurk in the memories of the dying local culture. Terran explorers have learned of this temple and, over the objections of the colonial administrators, secured permission to conduct an expedition. Under the protection of a company of colonial troops the expedition heads into the sands while watchers in the desert send messages to the tribes.​
The story: A romance, of sorts, between the daughter of the expedition leader, a linguist and archaeologist in her own right but forced to operate as the secretary for the expedition, and the Terran officer commanding the colonial troops.​

Last edited:
New Partner
The setting: In a high fantasy world your party was hired to deliver a package to Orc Fall, the great fortress city that defends the dark pass, the only route through the Razor Peaks that separate the civilized kingdoms from the orc lands. One hundred pieces of Imperial silver were paid up front and one hundred pieces of Imperial gold were promised on delivery. But it was a lie. When your party arrived the males were drafted into service to defend the fortress against the orcish army assembling on the far side of the pass. You were ignored by the army, but not by the inquisitors of the church who wanted to burn you for dressing in the clothing of men and carrying weapons. They contented themselves with providing you with proper clothing and confiscating your weapons and sending you to a women's workhouse. You've escaped the workhouse but lack the money and supplies to escape. Your contact in the fortress has an option for you, a group of researchers that need you to smuggle their project out of Orc Fell before it can be stolen by spies, destroyed by the inquisitors, or captured by the orcs. The project is a slime that lives in your intestines and grants you enhanced abilities.​
The story: Before the researchers can finish the transfer and brief you the inquisition breaks in and you flee. Now you've got to join the stream of refugees making their way down the pass and deliver the package. The only things standing in your way are the terrain, the cold weather, the soldiers preying on the civilians they are supposed to be protecting, the spies looking for the package, the inquisitors looking for you, the orcs that have infiltrated the mountains and are seeking to attack the fortress from behind, and the package itself; because the slime has its own agenda.​

Playing Slave
The setting: A floating building in the Pacific Ocean. Vegas, or Macau, on steroids. An independent country that caters to those who want to indulge vices, research without restrictions, ensure their money remains private and/or untaxed, and other services.​
The story: A couple on vacation are intrigued by the debt-slaves they frequently see. Does he keep ogling them? Does she have a fantasy or urge to be displayed and sold? They plot to have her commit a minor crime and then he will buy her criminal debt and they'll play master and slave. But he fails to buy her. Is he outbid? Does he get drunk and blow their money gambling? She is bought by a local entrepreneur and must serve out her sentence as his debt-slave. I see a lot of training and mental games taking place rather than a lot of overt sex, but I'm open to negotiation on this.​
Writing Prompts
The setting: A room, much like the one you are in.​
The story: She carefully adjusted the various straps and settled herself in the padded... contraption. Then she carefully placed her forearms on the padded rests in front of her and placed some weight on them. The bindings snapped shut over her forearms and she was locked in, unable to leave the device. She glanced at the clock on the computer screen. Two minutes until noon. When the clock struck twelve she was his for the next six hours. A tremble ran through her and shaking fingers tapped on her keyboard. "I'm ready, sir." The message sent and she waited for a response, his first command. What would she be instructed to write? How would he punish her if she failed? How would he reward her when she succeeded? A deep breath failed to calm her as she stared at the screen and waited....​
Taken for a Pet
The setting: Our world in the near future. The ability to move between realities has been created. It's possible to visit a reality in which JFK wasn't assasinated. A reality where the voyages of discovery never ceased and China rules the world. Even to visit a world where the dinosaurs weren't wiped out. But we didn't invent this technology. It was invented in another reality. And now our reality is just a poor colonial world, a shadow of its former self, ruled and owned by a foreign corporation.​
The story: A mid-level corporate executive catches a momentary glimpse of a woman and, on a whim, plucks her from her life to make her his personal pet.​

Perchance to Dream
The setting: Our world.​
The story: Every night a woman goes to sleep and finds herself in a co-worker’s dreams. He saves her from a monster. Buys her at a slave auction. Has public sex with her at the office. Takes her on a romantic dinner. Navigates a nightmare. And so on. Each night a different dream. The daily interludes can be just as interesting. How do they interact? After the office sex dream how does she handle a real day in the office? What’s a dream and what’s not? Does she look forward to sleep or dread it? Does she confront him? Does he stop doing it after she does? I think not. Can he?​
Some Images I Like:

5e0033c8b2e3fdd96497d63299462c389b84a942.jpg
The courage of this woman is breathtaking. She can't be anymore exposed than this because not only is she naked and spread wide open before him she's meeting his eyes. There's no hiding anything. And she doesn't want to hide anything. She isn't afraid. She's a challenge. The composition is outstanding and the subject matter makes my heart pound.​
948d450b3745b5170181fc043c97222b2bcee817.jpg
Naked, kneeling, collared, leashed. Yum.​
3735262a3c285ded1d5516b19070a2f20e736ca0.jpg
The passion in this image leaves me breathless.​
c2e52dd23c1fc71b16eccbc3c405dfd4897214ce.jpg
Aggressive? Submissive? Both? Powerful. She dominates the room as she offers herself to him. Amazing.

tumblr_pj9sziw0gF1ttops5o1_500.jpg

Not all sex is about penetration. This couple is deeply engaged in sexual behavior and I love how content she is to be laid naked across his lap like an offering, the way he idly accepts and enjoys her.​
32593e414ed1e9f625084bd573176ce118f39af3.jpg
Classic power exchange. I don't know if the photographer intended this to be the message, but I see trust being offered and accepted in this image. She is naked, helpless, and restrained before him and she is safe to be naked, helpless, and unrestrained with him. That emotional connection speaks to me.​
083e3b2e5f28ae3d6a86cd6236b4e7b1f3a9bcb0.jpg
What awesome composition. I really like her panties, and her bound hands, and the embrace of the clothed man behind her. What a sexy, fun picture this is.​
61c5fee13c5dc0a8f5f1865d82746efa1ca875e1.jpg
A naked woman being intimately touched by a clothed man? It screams power exchange and whispers "Oh!" and it's sexy as hell.​
uYDysHK.jpg
I keep coming back to this. Clothed male, nude female, exposed to him....​
fingering-the-student_001.gif

Last edited:
Back