Waja's Story Ideas

WajaLover

Call me Kitty!
Okay, so I've got a lot of ideas that are floating around, and while most of them are old as dirt and need some revising, I do have some new ones floating about. I have a potential writer friend that wants some ideas, but he won't be back until Tuesday, so I'm keeping them all here.

Feel free to post questions about my ideas and help me flesh them out into some truly awesome storylines/plots. If you wanna start something with me but with a twist to an idea, go ahead and pm me! Unless it goes entirely against my kinks, I probably won't say no! Just remember, I primarily rp in pms.

I do have a sample of my writing style if anyone needs it.

Incest idea/s:
1. Her much older brother comes home from the Army on her 21st birthday to find their parents gone to visit relatives and their home a total chaotic mess. Nella hadn't been able to keep from partying too hard and he takes advantage of her drunken state. He ties her up outside in the woods out back and takes her virginity, surprised she still had it, and determines to make her his for life, to make her his pet slave. She wakes up the next day and doesn't remember any of his brutality of her, but confronts him unwisely, knowing that something had happened and thinking that he could solve her problems.

2. Mom had done it again. She'd been gambling far too hard and unwisely lately and had now gotten herself into a real pickle. She's been drinking too, and she's just gotten divorced from her husband who, instead of alimony, paid for her to go into treatment for gambling and drinking. Mom's all better now, but she has nowhere to stay and no way to make a living except on her back. Thinking that she'd always been kind to her son, she goes to him.

Her son, which is you, is quite successful in his early to late 20s, and he remembers things quite differently. He's always wanted a mom who would just be there and care about him instead of passing him off to nannies and caretakers. So now he takes his revenge on her by making her his maid and then, because he gets aroused looking at her in her attractive maid's uniform, his sex slave.

3. His daughter has been through countless relationships that have always seemed to end before they truly went anywhere. One day, when she's sitting at home coming up with lesson plans for her kindergardeners, her father asks her why she's never had a long lasting relationship, thinking he could help her overcome her fears. She bursts into tears and goes into her room and comes out a moment later with her diary. She opens it up and points to the front cover, which has a list of things she dreams about. It simply said, must spank me everyday, must let me call you Daddy, pet me like your dog/cat, and cuddle after sex. There were a few other things too, but they were printed too small for him to read without his glasses.

His daughter tells him, crying, that no man ever wanted to let her do those things with him. (Not sure which direction this should go in but the most obvious. This isn't my usual typical hardcore, noncon rp idea, but we can turn it into that quite easily.)

Nonincest Ideas:

Nothing yet! But I primarily deal with non-incest ideas, so I'm sure that those will come to me shortly too!

Okay, I'm horny right now and I really want to do a fast paced, get your rocks off quick rp about lactation. But, here's the dilemma: I also want to take my time with it. Unfortunately, I can't have both and I'm bored as hell as I try to come up with 2 decent length replies to the rps I'm in.

Lactation Idea:(Pic of her)
She's got a medical condition that produces milk in her large breasts and she's had it since her 18th birthday. She's now 21 and she had to go out of the house to get groceries. She's walking down the sidewalk to the store, minding her own business, when suddenly her breasts started leaking through all the padding she'd put in her bra. She'd thought that she'd been prepared enough, thought she'd drained them enough, for her to go out of the house long enough to get to the store and back without embarrassing herself like this. Apparently not.

You, someone rich and powerful who'd always been addicted to breastmilk, come along in your fancy car and see her breasts start to leak milk through her shirt. And seeing the exasperation on her face, one that you're quite familiar with, you know that she's got the same medical condition that you've forced on all your past slave girls. You've recently gotten rid of your latest pet slave, and need another one. You look her over and decide that she'll do for your next pet.

Okay, finally! This one is also Non-incest.

One day, your best friend calls you up out of the blue and says that he has a package for you. You are in the business of enslaving girls and making them disappear from the real world and into the slave world. You are a bit on the extreme side, you often break girls to the point where they are just mindless sex toys.

Your friend has just one request: not to break her mind this time. When she arrives, you can see why, and you agree: she's his daughter.

Back