The Sinful Vixen Burlesque and Bordello

There was some primal urge deep inside her to run. To get the hell out of her office. Her eyes never left his. She watched as his lips lowered and covered hers. They stole the whimper that broke free from her throat.

"Oh god...." she managed to whisper against his lips. His thumb found and rested on her erratically beating pulse. His touch moved her. Excited her. He could feel her heart pounding she was sure. Her breathing was making her chest rise and fall rapidly but when she heard his, "Mine" she almost caved. There no longer was any doubt that she belonged to him. That predatory look as well as the hunger deep in his eyes, the mark on her shoulder, said it all. His body was hard and waiting. Waiting for what she wasn't sure. To give in? For her to try and escape him?

How do you fight a force of nature? How do you fight a gale force just standing in front of you, staring you down, just daring you to deny him? There was something in her that wanted the fight. She wanted to snarl at him for not telling her. For not allowing her the choice. Je would have won but it was the principle of the matter. She just wanted to tear into him, though she knew her own gale force would have been little rainwater falling off his skin. He had chosen a warrior. They were going to fight now and then when she felt like she had been wronged but she trusted their chemistry together to hold firm. He was the Wolf. She was the Warrior. Together, along with the Rain, they were a force to be reckoned with.

She stared him down a moment or two. It was hard to say as time seemed to have stopped in that office as they faced off.

"Kiss me again, Wolf."
Her warring emotions were wrecking fuckong havok with his senses, anger, fear, lust, confusion, it was a heady cocktail, all the thoughts, her fears, all danced through her eyes as they stayed locked together, shifting his knee between her thighs, lifting her just a hair more off her feet, rubbing her most intimate spot against the rough denim of his jeans, the hint of his claw pressing to her vein, black fur had began sprouting along the edges of his eyes, hia ears subtlety becoming more pointed as he growled, the beast was pushing out the man, fur replacing skin on his hand that held her

M.I.N.E, say........it..... *His voice was barely audible, clipped by the edge of the beast, needed to hear her accept the claim, her cry for a kiss ignored as he blinked slowly, waiting, the heat of his body rising as the mans hold on his form began to slip

It was a few hours later, he knew things were slowing down more. As he then guarded the area near the door before the gals' large dressing room. Wasn't hard to guard it. In case if the guests tried funny things which they did not.

There was 1 girl that was a dancer who walked in the dressing room last. The newest girl, she was kinna cute and hot. Even Ish didn't seem to mind her company, endless flirting or the usual banter from her. "I'm off the clock." She said to Ish, winking and then heading to the bar.

Even if he wanted to, and damn it he wanted to. He just wanted to guard the place rn. It was the workaholic Ish in effect. But then he was going to follow her to the bar. "Guess you wanted me to join, eh?" He asked the girl and then would be offered to join her.

He then obliged and then walked the main area to hit the bar area with her.

Last edited:
Her warring emotions were wrecking fuckong havok with his senses, anger, fear, lust, confusion, it was a heady cocktail, all the thoughts, her fears, all danced through her eyes as they stayed locked together, shifting his knee between her thighs, lifting her just a hair more off her feet, rubbing her most intimate spot against the rough denim of his jeans, the hint of his claw pressing to her vein, black fur had began sprouting along the edges of his eyes, hia ears subtlety becoming more pointed as he growled, the beast was pushing out the man, fur replacing skin on his hand that held her

M.I.N.E, say........it..... *His voice was barely audible, clipped by the edge of the beast, needed to hear her accept the claim, her cry for a kiss ignored as he blinked slowly, waiting, the heat of his body rising as the mans hold on his form began to slip
She watched as that look came into his eyes. More predatory. Deep inside, it struck a chord in her. But right now, that primal side of her was coming to the fore in a completely different way.

"Why should I give you that right, Wolf? You denied me my choice. My right."

Her voice was low. Angered. If the fire in her eyes could have burned him, they would have.

"Now back off and release me."

His closeness. The heat coming from his body was overwhelming. His knee pressed upward between her legs, pressed to her most sensitive area made her knees want to give out, but she refused to let them. Her chin came up as she stared him down.

Last edited:
Ish sat at the bar with the new dancer who was off the clock. He was chatting up a storm with her. "So it was like "this big" when my buddy saw the tree when he came across it." He and her were laughing as then the barkeep gave him and her their respective drinks. They both ordered Twisted Tea with Lemon, 12 Oz cans.

The man and her cracked open the cans as Ish sipped his, she did sip hers too. "Oh you gotta tell me a theme I need to do sometime." The girl said, still wearing a grain and flower headband as she was dressed like a Greek goddess on her shift. "Oh, I'm not one in charge of what the girls need to wear." He said to her. "I'm security but I can give you an idea. You should do a biker babe motif sometime."

She looked at him and said. "Ooh, I love that idea actually!" The girl said and looked at him more. "I'm Persephone by the way." She said to him. "I know, I saw the way you dressed like her but put a sexy spin on the way she looked too. And Ish is my name." He said to her. She joked and said, "No my real name is also Persephone." She said to him chuckling and putting her hand on Ishs' arm a bit.

She watched as that look came into his eyes. More predatory. Deep inside, it struck a chord in her. But right now, that primal side of her was coming to the fore in a completely different way.

"Why should I give you that right, Wolf? You denied me my choice. My right."

Her voice was low. Angered. If the fire in her eyes could have burned him, they would have.

"Now back off and release me."

His closeness. The heat coming from his body was overwhelming. His knee pressed upward between her legs, pressed to her most sensitive area made her knees want to give out, but she refused to let them. Her chin came up as she stared him down.

Why should I give you that right, Wolf? You denied me my choice. My right. he cocked and eyebrow some of the heat in his gaze easng, "i did give you a choice, Mate, i said Mine, you said "yours" he snarled, but her command to back off, he let her neck go, his wolf obeying, but he held her against the wall, they wouldnt hurt her, and she knew it, the spark of triumph in her gaze angering him again he felt her tremble against him, felt the heat of her body through his jeans, smelled the scent of her arousal as it teased his nostrils, his tongue licked along his bottom lip. "No" came his eventual reply, again he ran his nose along her wrist, licking the soft skin smiling as he heard again inhale of her breath "then i need to convince you.........again" he snarled, his hand dropping from her neck, but looped around her waist and he lifted her against him, his mouth slamming on hers, his tongue invading her mouth with a hungry snarl, he turned with her in his arms,

"You. Are. MINE" he snarled again, sweeping an arm across her desk, a thud as papers, pens, pencils, everything but her computer was swept to the floor and he nearly just dumped her across it, although he wasnt gentle about forcing her down on her stomach across it, her ass up, her skrt having slipped up and he grabbed it, tearing the skirt off her with a sharp swipe of his claws, his hand cracking across her stubbern ass before he stepped into the backs of her thighs "feel that" he said, grinding his hardness against her assm even through his jeans, he knew that she'd feel it, remember it, remember what he did with it., he curled his body over hers, pinning her to the hard wood beneath her*

Last edited:
Ish smirked as Persephone felt his arm. "I bet you work out." She said to him, with a bit of lust and sensuality in her eyes. The dancer wanted him. "I watched you when I danced. Wonder how hot you were. Why don't we go back to your place?" She asked him.

The muscular security enforcer nodded to her question and then he would walk out with her to his motorcycle. "Ooh wow, I bet you fuck a lotta girls on that motorcycle, stud." She said to him as he would turn the engine on and ride back to his place.

He would then return to his place, he was lucky to get some but would it be worth it? He wasn't bitching so he's cool with it. Just then, he felt her take his pants off. Biting her lower lip as she would take his pants off, unbuckling his belt and then stroking his cock. "Mmmm that hard cock for me?" She slipped his cock in her mouth.

Ish then moaned and stroked her face as he would then feel her bob in and out of her mouth. She started to suck him off a bit more.

Last edited:
Why should I give you that right, Wolf? You denied me my choice. My right. he cocked and eyebrow some of the heat in his gaze easng, "i did give you a choice, Mate, i said Mine, you said "yours" he snarled, but her command to back off, he let her neck go, his wolf obeying, but he held her against the wall, they wouldnt hurt her, and she knew it, the spark of triumph in her gaze angering him again he felt her tremble against him, felt the heat of her body through his jeans, smelled the scent of her arousal as it teased his nostrils, his tongue licked along his bottom lip. "No" came his eventual reply, again he ran his nose along her wrist, licking the soft skin smiling as he heard again inhale of her breath "then i need to convince you.........again" he snarled, his hand dropping from her neck, but looped around her waist and he lifted her against him, his mouth slamming on hers, his tongue invading her mouth with a hungry snarl, he turned with her in his arms,

"You. Are. MINE" he snarled again, sweeping an arm across her desk, a thud as papers, pens, pencils, everything but her computer was swept to the floor and he nearly just dumped her across it, although he wasnt gentle about forcing her down on her stomach across it, her ass up, her skrt having slipped up and he grabbed it, tearing the skirt off her with a sharp swipe of his claws, his hand cracking across her stubbern ass before he stepped into the backs of her thighs "feel that" he said, grinding his hardness against her assm even through his jeans, he knew that she'd feel it, remember it, remember what he did with it., he curled his body over hers, pinning her to the hard wood beneath her*
She had just opened her mouth to reply to his whole...Mine... yours... but all that came out was a squeak. She found herself plastered against him, the ravenous hunger of his mouth taking hers in a demanding kiss, silencing anything she was about to say.

"You. Are. MINE"

The next thing she heard were things on her desk being scattered on the floor. She felt his claw swatting her ass and none to gently at that. Some small part of her brain had time to register that the wolf was coming out. She didn't know if that aroused her or scared the shit out of her. Maybe a little of both. He forced her, face first, down onto her desk. She struggled to free herself. She heard the rendering of material from his claws and realized it was her dress. His hand found her ass again. *smack* She bucked under his hand. Standing behind her as he was, she felt the ridge of his cock straining against his jeans. Her heart leaped in her chest as she felt his presence, his body heat, cover her back. She struggled harder to get free.

"No. No, Logan. Stop this madness. Let me go!"

Her voice held no fear, but rather white-hot anger. The weight of his body pressed hers into the wood of her desk. At the same time, images flashed in her mind. Intimate images of them having sex together. He didn't have to remind her of what he could do with that magnificent body of his. It was burned into her brain. Hell, into her soul.

She had just opened her mouth to reply to his whole...Mine... yours... but all that came out was a squeak. She found herself plastered against him, the ravenous hunger of his mouth taking hers in a demanding kiss, silencing anything she was about to say.

"You. Are. MINE"

The next thing she heard were things on her desk being scattered on the floor. She felt his claw swatting her ass and none to gently at that. Some small part of her brain had time to register that the wolf was coming out. She didn't know if that aroused her or scared the shit out of her. Maybe a little of both. He forced her, face first, down onto her desk. She struggled to free herself. She heard the rendering of material from his claws and realized it was her dress. His hand found her ass again. *smack* She bucked under his hand. Standing behind her as he was, she felt the ridge of his cock straining against his jeans. Her heart leaped in her chest as she felt his presence, his body heat, cover her back. She struggled harder to get free.

"No. No, Logan. Stop this madness. Let me go!"

Her voice held no fear, but rather white-hot anger. The weight of his body pressed hers into the wood of her desk. At the same time, images flashed in her mind. Intimate images of them having sex together. He didn't have to remind her of what he could do with that magnificent body of his. It was burned into her brain. Hell, into her soul.

He had no words, as he pinned her there on her desk, the scent of her anger like spice on the air, but as her panties were torn away her arousal was more powerful then her anger, she fought, his warrior would always fight, his pants fell to his anles as he unbuckled his belt amd popped the zipper, he leaned over her, his mouth at her ear *keep fighting, mate, you know how hot it makes you, your scent,* he inhaled next to her ear, his tongue lashing at the mark on her neck* this mark, my bite, youre mine, *he growled as he fisted his cock, dragging it through her wet folds, teasing her clit with his head, he felt her struggle, and he held her tighter, caged her body between him and the desk "say it, say youre mine, mate" his voice more growl then human, she could feel the soft fur that had partially covered his face as he nuzzled her "say the words" he slapped her clit with the head of his cock

"You remember that night, how it felt. How much more, it felt, " he pressed the head against her opening "you know, it felt right, deep inside you, your teeth on my neck as you bit me back, you knew what you were doin," he gave her a shallow thrust before he pulled out again, poised to sink homez where she knew he belonged, inside her body, her soul, she knew the wolf was hers,

He had no words, as he pinned her there on her desk, the scent of her anger like spice on the air, but as her panties were torn away her arousal was more powerful then her anger, she fought, his warrior would always fight, his pants fell to his anles as he unbuckled his belt amd popped the zipper, he leaned over her, his mouth at her ear *keep fighting, mate, you know how hot it makes you, your scent,* he inhaled next to her ear, his tongue lashing at the mark on her neck* this mark, my bite, youre mine, *he growled as he fisted his cock, dragging it through her wet folds, teasing her clit with his head, he felt her struggle, and he held her tighter, caged her body between him and the desk "say it, say youre mine, mate" his voice more growl then human, she could feel the soft fur that had partially covered his face as he nuzzled her "say the words" he slapped her clit with the head of his cock

"You remember that night, how it felt. How much more, it felt, " he pressed the head against her opening "you know, it felt right, deep inside you, your teeth on my neck as you bit me back, you knew what you were doin," he gave her a shallow thrust before he pulled out again, poised to sink homez where she knew he belonged, inside her body, her soul, she knew the wolf was hers,
There is a very fine line between anger and desire. It was a line she was at right now. His heated words in her ear. His tongue on her neck, her shoulder, where his mark resided. Even his cock teasing her, slapping against her clit. It all almost made her insane.

"You remember that night, how it felt. How much more, it felt."

Oh, she remembered alright. Her insides melted as she felt the teasing cock make entrance into her, not very far, just enough to tease her body. She caught his scent and breathed it in deeply. He smelled as always, of the wild. Of pine. Of damp earth after a rain. Of manly need...

Still, she was stubborn. She didn't give him the words he wanted to hear. Her hand gripped the edge of the desk. She knew she belonged to the wolf. Right at this moment? She wanted him to prove it.

There is a very fine line between anger and desire. It was a line she was at right now. His heated words in her ear. His tongue on her neck, her shoulder, where his mark resided. Even his cock teasing her, slapping against her clit. It all almost made her insane.

"You remember that night, how it felt. How much more, it felt."

Oh, she remembered alright. Her insides melted as she felt the teasing cock make entrance into her, not very far, just enough to tease her body. She caught his scent and breathed it in deeply. He smelled as always, of the wild. Of pine. Of damp earth after a rain. Of manly need...

Still, she was stubborn. She didn't give him the words he wanted to hear. Her hand gripped the edge of the desk. She knew she belonged to the wolf. Right at this moment? She wanted him to prove it.

The woman was fucking frustrating, he could see in the way her body twitched, her scent heavy in the air, he released her wrists as his fingers shifted to claws and he raked them down her desk leaving grooved, he was losing control to the wolf, more fur then skin but managing to keep human form for the second, he saw her grip the desk, brace herself and he snarled, his k9's flashed , teeth gripping the collar of her shirt as he tore at the fabric, exposing her bare shoulder, her marked shoulder, and he sank his fangs into that mark l, rebranding her again as his lips sealed around the bite, and he slammed into her, hilting his cock in that dripping wetness as he possessed her once more

He withdrew, with drilled back into her, pinning her body to her desk with his cock and teeth

The woman was fucking frustrating, he could see in the way her body twitched, her scent heavy in the air, he released her wrists as his fingers shifted to claws and he raked them down her desk leaving grooved, he was losing control to the wolf, more fur then skin but managing to keep human form for the second, he saw her grip the desk, brace herself and he snarled, his k9's flashed , teeth gripping the collar of her shirt as he tore at the fabric, exposing her bare shoulder, her marked shoulder, and he sank his fangs into that mark l, rebranding her again as his lips sealed around the bite, and he slammed into her, hilting his cock in that dripping wetness as he possessed her once more*
It was the force of his possession. His blood heat branded her. The top part of her dress was torn away by his claws. No time to think. His fangs sank into the mark he had originally left there. This time, they sank deeper. At the same time she felt his cock sink into her depths to the hilt. She cried out. Her head lifted off the desk. Her body arched as his cock invaded her depths, sinking to the hilt inside her. There was nowhere to go. He absolutely filled her.

"Damn you, Logan!" she managed through gritted teeth. It ended on a moan.

She pounded her fist on the desk. Whatever made her think she could fight a force of nature such as Him? He wanted the words? Fine. He would earn them. That was the least he could do for a warrior.

"You want the words, Logan," she managed to gasp out, " Earn them from this warrior. Fuck me. Hard."

Last edited:
Ish moaned as he stroked the dancer's face while she sucked him off. She was wet in her jean shorts. Ish slid his cock deeper into her mouth, hitting her gag reflex a bit hard. She gagged and moaned on his cock. She got up, as they both took off their clothes. Persephone bit her lower lip and then started to massage Ishs' back while his cock twitched.

Ish moaned a bit, feeling her hands on his back while he laid down and she got on top of him. Sliding her pussy on his cock as her pussy tightens on his cock. She moaned as she massaged his shoulders and felt his cock in her wet pussy.

<You know. This isn't bad IG.>

"Damn you, Logan! You want the words, Earn them Fuck me. Hard."
he felt the jerk of her muscles as she pounded the desk in frustration, but her heated gasp, and her words said volumes more about how she felt, her challenge, such as it was, he dragged his claws down her desk, leaving deep gouges in the wood, withdrawing his hips he drove into her again, repositioning his hand at her shoulder, using his arm to keep her from sliding up the desk any further then he wanted her as he drove her against the desk, drove into her willing body, she struggled but the way she clenched at him told him just how much she needed this too, her gasps, the way she gripped the desk as his cock speared her womb his teeth leaving her shoulder "remember that night, remember when i had you like this on our bed, when you howled my name, when your nails dug into my back as you came around me" he snarled, his voice only slightly more human, the hard slap of their bodies, the creak of the wood beneath her, god damn her for driving him this crazy

She heard the splintering of wood and her ire rose through the roof. Her beautiful, new, mahogany desk.

“DAMN IT, WOLF! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDE----”

Her sentence was abruptly interrupted as his cock pulled back, almost completely out, but not quite. His hand went to her shoulder, the hand around her waist tightened and he drove back into her body with a force that would have pushed her up the desk, but for his hold on her. His fangs removed themselves from her shoulder. Secretly she felt torn about that.

"Remember that night, remember when i had you like this on our bed, when you howled my name, when your nails dug into my back as you came around me."

Her eyes slammed closed. Maybe that was a mistake, images came to her mind, images she really didn’t need to think on. The mixture of their bodily sounds with his snarls in her ears, made her quake. His cock slid into her body much more easily than it had in the beginning simply because she was so.. damn.. wet. She struggled against him for each time he slammed into her. She could feel him poised at her entrance, feel the head of his cock, even felt the rim of the head teasing her body. Then he would slam back into her body, filling her to the fullest. She could feel him throbbing and pulsing inside her. Her walls closed about him and squeezed. She lifted her head off the desk, still trying to get her other hand released from his grasp.

“Damn you, Wolf….”

Her voice trailed off and held less heat in the words then it had once before.

he ignored her complaint, knowing she was about the bitch about the desk, he'd buy her a new one later, right now it was about her accepting his claim, accepting not just that she was his, but that he was her's as well, she could fight, bitch, scream, and whine, but it didnt change the fact, her scent told him how she'd felt, the way she responded to him, the way she fought that only turned her on more. “Damn you, Wolf….” he heard that soft crack to her voice, that told him she was close, she was balancing on that knife's edge of cumming, or losing her mind.......maybe both, he held her there, pinned between her desk, and his body, his hips withdrawing as he felt her about to cum and he stopped, withdrawing so only the head of his cock remained in her, and he lowered his head to her ear, licking her earlobe before nipping it

"Youre Mine, Say it, ....if you dont, .....you dont get to cum,.... i will leave you here, on this edge, my cock buried in you, and i wont move, wont let you move, alll youll be able to do is feel me inside you, waiting, waiting for you admit what you feel, how good i feel, how RIGHT i feel inside you. here, ....standing beside you, inside you, where i belong, and i do belong? dont i? my mate?" he felt her struggle but he held her there, immobile, his teeth nipped at her neck "i will kill, or scare off any male who even so much as looks at you, i will break any toys you own, you will not cum again without me being inside you, " he threatened, his tongue licking over his mark

Last edited:
he ignored her complaint, knowing she was about the bitch about the desk, he'd buy her a new one later, right now it was about her accepting his claim, accepting not just that she was his, but that he was her's as well, she could fight, bitch, scream, and whine, but it didnt change the fact, her scent told him how she'd felt, the way she responded to him, the way she fought that only turned her on more. “Damn you, Wolf….” he heard that soft crack to her voice, that told him she was close, she was balancing on that knife's edge of cumming, or losing her mind.......maybe both, he held her there, pinned between her desk, and his body, his hips withdrawing as he felt her about to cum and he stopped, withdrawing so only the head of his cock remained in her, and he lowered his head to her ear, licking her earlobe before nipping it

"Youre Mine, Say it, ....if you dont, .....you dont get to cum,.... i will leave you here, on this edge, my cock buried in you, and i wont move, wont let you move, alll youll be able to do is feel me inside you, waiting, waiting for you admit what you feel, how good i feel, how RIGHT i feel inside you. here, ....standing beside you, inside you, where i belong, and i do belong? dont i? my mate?" he felt her struggle but he held her there, immobile, his teeth nipped at her neck "i will kill, or scare off any male who even so much as looks at you, i will break any toys you own, you will not cum again without me being inside you, " he threatened, his tongue licking over his mark
Her fist pounded on the desk. Over and over. She was going to kill him.

"Damn you, Wolf!" she managed to hiss out. He would leave her hanging until she confirmed his claim. Until she admitted she was his and he was hers. And his threats? She knew they weren't threats. They were promises. Right at this moment, it wasn't the promises that bothered her. It was him. His cock head just inside of her, no more no less. She beat on the desktop with her fist again.

The room was filled with silence. The scent of their mating hung over the room, over them, like a thick fog. Her insides were twitching with feminine need. A need he wasn't going to fulfill until she did as he bid. She so wanted to tell him to go fuck himself but she wasn't that mad at him. The longer she stalled, the more her core twitched, itching for the fulfillment she knew he would provide. After a long moment, or had it been long at all, her head hit the desk with a soft thud. Her tongue slipped from her lips to wet them before she spoke.

"I am yours, Wolf......just as you are mine. You belong, Logan. You belong..."

She felt his teeth nip at her neck, sending urgent shivers throughout her body. The soft lick to his mark on her shoulder didn't help a damn thing.

"I am yours, Wolf......just as you are mine." "Yours" he confirmed, before he drove back into her with one Hard thrust, his body pulling back from hers, his hand landed on her ass with a hard crack, then again before he raked his claws over that redness "cum for me love, scream my name," he growled, withdrawing, then drilling his hips back into her deep, his balls slapping her clit, he threw back his head and howled, the sound of a wolf claiming his Female"

Her words spoken. He made good on his words. She felt him thrust back into her body with force. She could feel him hitting her back wall. The sting of his palm on her ass cheek would have made her jump, if she could have but he was still holding her down firmly on the desk. The rake of his claws made her hiss. Again he retreated and pushed forward. Her body eagerly greeted him. It was more than enough to push her over the edge. Her hand gripped the edge of the desk again, her head lifted from the desktop, tilting backward to expose her throat and from deep within, his name came spewing forth. It mingled with his howl as she came hard, impaled upon the thickness, swelling and spewing inside her. One word. It was all he needed.

"Wolf!"

*slowly he eased from her, his body shaking as he pulled back, his arms gentle as they slipped around her, pulled her limp form from the desk and craddled her back against his chest, kissing her neck as he held her, feeling her body trembling from the force of her climax, his lips finding his mark, kissing it gently as he stroked his hands over her stomach, cupping her hips, hugging her* good girl *he crooned softly, a gentle smile on his lips, rocking her in his arms, swaying lightly*

A small groan left her lips as he withdrew from her body. The Wolf, ever loving to his mates, she felt his arms slip around her from behind and lifted her to rest against his solid body. Her head lolled to one side slightly as she felt his lips there, making a small smile come to her lips as she leaned back against his solid, firm chest. She tipped her head to nestle just under his jaw. She breathed in deeply once, twice and sighed.

"Damn you, Wolf..." she said on a soft breath.

The words weren't a condemnation and he knew it. She cared too much about him for that to be so. Sanity would return all too soon and she'd be after him about her clothes and her damn desk. How was she suppose to work in her current state of undress? Or work at a desk that had deep groove marks in it? And how in blazes was she going to explain that to her partner or the employees who came to see her?

Ish rode into work, he was more in a better mood than normally before. He whistled and walked into the bar. Everybody was still doing their thing and then he came up to his post.

Walking into the doorway. He was set to guard it today and do his normal rounds. He noticed the dancer from the other night was there too as he nodded to her and then headed to the bar to get his lime tonic and club soda water drink as he smiled more.

A small groan left her lips as he withdrew from her body. The Wolf, ever loving to his mates, she felt his arms slip around her from behind and lifted her to rest against his solid body. Her head lolled to one side slightly as she felt his lips there, making a small smile come to her lips as she leaned back against his solid, firm chest. She tipped her head to nestle just under his jaw. She breathed in deeply once, twice and sighed.

"Damn you, Wolf..." she said on a soft breath.

The words weren't a condemnation and he knew it. She cared too much about him for that to be so. Sanity would return all too soon and she'd be after him about her clothes and her damn desk. How was she suppose to work in her current state of undress? Or work at a desk that had deep groove marks in it? And how in blazes was she going to explain that to her partner or the employees who came to see her?

He chuckled at her soft curse, but there was no heat in her words, he felt her soft touch, her kiss to his neck and the way she stroked his arm, he saw her staring at her desk and didnt have to look at her face to know what was going through her head, with a chuckle he took off his shirt and tugged it over her head, laughing as it looked more like a dress on her then a shirt, but hey, her ass was covered "mmmmmmm love you too my little warrior" he rumbled on a chuckle, nuzzling his lips against her neck and nipping her just below her ear

"i should get back to work' his voice full of amusement "if there is anything else.....boss....." he mused before he turned and walked out of DW'a office, spotting ish he nodded. Strolling shirtless to his office for a change of clothes

Last edited:
Ish nodded back to a strolling wolf. He was on a mission just walking around and getting his rounds in. So far he was doing normally and real good for his trial run. He checked his tablet to see things were good, Lo and behold. Things here were very good.

He walked up to the bar again but to get a sparkling citrus water. "Could I get a sparkling citrus water, please?" The barkeep gave him the said glass as he then smiled a bit more.

Rain was sitting at his desk, feet up and chair leaning back, the wickedest of grins trailing across her lips, when he came sauntering into his office. With a wink, she tosses him a fresh black Tee shirt, content to watch him as he slips it over his broad chest and shoulders.

"Heads up" she cautions as she tosses him a cold bottle of water. "Figured you were going to need this as well"...

"Let me guess, my sister is going to need a change of clothing? Good thing I left her a robe, along with a change of clothes, for when it may be "needed", in her private room behind her office, much like our private room behind yours... "
tapping the side of her head playfully.... "Always thinking.... " She so loved teasing the Wolf...

Ish sipped his Sparkling Water. He wasn't the type'a guy to drink on the clock. He saved the alcohol for after the bell. He took his sparkling water drink that was placed in a medium tall highball glass with ice in it with him back to his area to put the drink down and sip when needed.

He sighed, keeping the place in check and leading people to places they needed to go and asked where they were at.

Back