The Chase (closed for Logan DarkHolme)

She could feel him move and then gasped softly as she felt him settle at the vee of her thighs. She heard his growled "Mine." her hips pushed upward, searching for his cock. His lips found her breasts, making them ache with need. Felt his cockhead tease her entrance. She moaned softly, yanking at her bindings. She wanted to touch him, to wrap herself around him as he filled her. She was denied that pleasure but what a sweet torture it was. She forgot he was there to exact revenge and she believed that somewhere along the way, the revenge turned. It was no longer about revenge but about pleasuring her. His hips rolled against her and she felt his cockhead split her outer lips and then swiftly seated inside her, filling her. She gasped. The feelings were magnified by the blindfold she wore.

"Tell me what you want baby, tell me to fuck you, to mate you, rut you, let me soothe that ache I've started."

Her voice came out a husky whisper in the room.

"Fuck me, My Wolf. Make me cum and call out your name. Let me feel you fill me with your hot cum," she whimpered, "sate that ache you've stirred in me as only you can."

Fuck me, My Wolf. Make me cum and call out your name. Let me feel you fill me it had started as revenge, wanting to drive her just as absolutely insane as she had been steadily driving him with her own antics, these last few days, but the more wound up she got, the headier her scent grew, her temper was such an aphrodisiac, that he'd wound himself tighter then a bow string with what little play and torment he'd teased her with, and now they both needed that release that they only ever seemed to have together. Her plea snapped that remaining little thread of his control, sate that ache you've stirred in me as only you can a snarl left his lips as he fell over her, a hard roll of his hips and he sank into her body, seating himself as deep as he could, feeling the flutter of her body around him as her muscles contracted. he braced his arm beside her head, the other roughly palmed her breast, massaging it, fingers teasing, tweaking her nipples as he withdrew then powered into her again.

Breaking the kiss he panted, "Woman, youre lucky" he moaned "i had planned on tormenting you for a few hours, but fuckkkkkk, i need you, mate" his body rolled and arched above her as he set a had deep pace

"Woman, youre lucky" he moaned "i had planned on tormenting you for a few hours, but fuckkkkkk, i need you, mate"

She gulped air into her lungs and moaned. She knew she was lucky. The man could easily “torture” her for a lot longer. He had proven that to her over and over in the privacy of their den. He had wasted little time in taking her, a point that proved he was as worked up as she was.

I need you too, Logan.

She bit into his shoulder as soon as he was fully seated. As always, he filled every inch of her, even stretching her beyond what she thought she could stretch for him. It never made her feel uncomfortable but it surely made her wetter. His roughened palm was abrasive on her breast but it felt good, making her moan in pleasure. Her nipples, already hard, tightened even more at his touch. Her body bucked beneath him. He powered into her and withdrew only to drive into her willing body again and again.

Yes, she had run from him. From the consequences she knew were coming for cuffing him to that bed. She also knew he loved it. This was who they are. Run and chase or hunt, as it would be. She loved him with all her heart and she knew he loved her just as much. The night swirled around them, inside and outside. Inside, were the sounds and scents of their lovemaking. Outside, the crickets, frogs and cicadas serenaded them through the open bedroom window.

Now, if only she could get Wolf to take off these infernal handcuffs.

Back