The China Pearl Inn part 7

Rose we have a very nice garnacha, that I would recommend. It has sweet aroma of cherries, deep dark plums with an exotic spicy finish reminiscent of white pepper

I pour Rose a half glass to sample.

Morning S F I trust your lizard is doing well.;)

No idea, haven't seen it in a long time. Could be hibernating under the bed, could be somewhere else. (shrug) Don't know.

I assume a lot of you are laying around exhausted from lifting your forks so many times. :)

Back from a weekend at home having set the record straight. Seminars tomorrow and Tuesday, field training Wednesday, Thursday then case studies Friday.

Bet you've been there CG!

I was enlisted Robyn so we learned in the field and in service schools. Your just getting the crash course Miss.;)

Back from a weekend at home having set the record straight. Seminars tomorrow and Tuesday, field training Wednesday, Thursday then case studies Friday.

Bet you've been there CG!

I hope everyone is good with that. Sounds like a busy week. :eek:

I was enlisted Robyn so we learned in the field and in service schools. Your just getting the crash course Miss.;)

I hope everyone is good with that. Sounds like a busy week. :eek:

We are learning what they call 'leadership skills'. I've come to it from NRR so it's different because I'll be going back there in 2020, maybe sooner.

Luv2bfkd I've sent you an email, but yes I've told everyone my army career comes first.

CG, Sal is blowing a kiss. I add one of mine.

Ah you gals are sweet.:rose::kiss::rose:

I return Robyn and Sal's kiss with one darkly sensual to curl their toes.

About to wave a sad ‘goodbye’ to Texas. Rick and I fly back to the UK today to spend a few days with my parents. On Friday he flies to Scotland before deployment to ‘somewhere in the Pacific’ and I report back to the Lionesses ready for deployment next Monday to the Middle East.

CG, we’ve got to ride ‘shot gun’ while the Regulars provide ‘local training’. Rick says you’ll know what I mean.

I will try to either e mail or pm my friends on Lit over the next few days but if I find it impossible I ask your understanding.

sigh. Oh well.

*Slips a note into the tip jar that reads: I O U 1x rose emoji. Then slinks off*

He sits in the corner mumbling about wanting to write as he distractedly doodles on a sheet of paper. He has not yet found the words to write today but the thoughts are definitely flowing.

Gladiator! :rose:

Yay. :)

*Slips onto a stool next to Glad and offers him some raisins.(i found them near a rabbit burrow)*

How's things? What you writing? What's Val up to?

:rose:

Uggg

"Not really writing anything, though thinking about doing so. Was trying to distract myself from mundane crap like paying bills and worrying about money. All that will get a bit better once I start my job next month." A smile. He accepts the dried fruit, gives him a funny look, "Near a rabbit hole? Are you sure they're not turds?" A wink.

"Not sure I should open my computer and get in touch with Vale shouldn't I?"

I would love it if you did, but I don't want to put you under any pressure.

Turds? Don't be ridiculous! All the best raisins come from Rabbits:D

Uggg:rose:

"I think you know different rabbits than I do." a chuckle.

"Definitely want to post soon so we can get a few posts in before I have to go away next week."

Coolio! I look forward to it.

Anyways must fly now, got some actual irl work to do. ;)

*Scampers off but leaves glad a little pile of raisins and a :rose:*

:)

Just a quick flit into the inn to say 'hi'.

Been a long day at seminar looking at the history of military fitness. Outside it was raining and I watched the raindrops run down the window. It was more exciting!

Just a quick flit into the inn to say 'hi'.

Been a long day at seminar looking at the history of military fitness. Outside it was raining and I watched the raindrops run down the window. It was more exciting!
kinda like watching paint dry?

Don't know how to say this best, but I am leaving Lit. For lack of better description, I have lost my voice. I have been a poor friend, over the last few months, to the ladies who frequent the Inn. Please accept my regrets.

I wish you all only good things. Be safe!

I'm just on a break so can't stay and. Don't know how to get hold of the NRR team. Whatever you do wait 'til they're back and can talk.

Don't know how to say this best, but I am leaving Lit. For lack of better description, I have lost my voice. I have been a poor friend, over the last few months, to the ladies who frequent the Inn. Please accept my regrets.

I wish you all only good things. Be safe!

Please don't until GG gets back.

I'm just on a break so can't stay and. Don't know how to get hold of the NRR team. Whatever you do wait 'til they're back and can talk.

I’m tied up too today. But honest LF we’ll miss you. Please reconsider. You’re our friend!

Back