Suit coming off

Sexy

Extremely sexy thread! Jeans and tie is my favorite! keep up the sexy posting! and thanks again for finding your way to my thread!:rose::rose:

love to hear the words more and yum when it comes to my lower half!

attachment.php

Yum. More.

Please.

Oooooooh! Love the jeans pic. And that last glimpse of cock. Very excited. Your trail is great, my boyfriend doesn't reeeally have one of those.....
I wonder if he would be interested in you! Although I am not sure I really want to share you with him.

God I need a man in a suit. Preferably you would be nice.

CA~ Wow, did you realize the weakness most women have for men in suits and removing them? Though that tie and jeans picture is just so...well I try to be lady like and I can't...it's just so fucking hot! So glad you posted in my thread (and SG's) because I found yours! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us gals!

Lovely photos. There is something about a man coming out of this suit...:heart:

Oooooooh! Love the jeans pic. And that last glimpse of cock. Very excited. Your trail is great, my boyfriend doesn't reeeally have one of those.....
I wonder if he would be interested in you! Although I am not sure I really want to share you with him.

God I need a man in a suit. Preferably you would be nice.

I am sure we can arrange something while he is away- not sure I want to share you before I have had a chance to experience for myself! :devil:

Just woke up today horny like a 15 year old boy. Don't know what to do with myself: every woman I look at I just imagine what it would be like to ravage her senselessly. Me, myself, and I aren't going to cut it this morning- I am heading for deep trouble:D

Just woke up today horny like a 15 year old boy. Don't know what to do with myself: every woman I look at I just imagine what it would be like to ravage her senselessly. Me, myself, and I aren't going to cut it this morning- I am heading for deep trouble:D

I'm sure your fans would like to help you out with that. ;)

I'm good at horny teenage boys, I can help :)

Back