🪢 All tied up today 🪢

I have always loved this thread! Great new additions and always happy to find new tutorials!
Now where did I hide my rope?

Love,
Thom

My very first tie...

Not great pics, but it shows the front alright. It was my second attempt, as I ran out of rope on the first try. Barely made it the second time. I think I need to tie a bit tighter next time.
Yay! Looks so great for just starting out! I agree a little tighter, especially on the lines below your bust and you’ll have enough to bring the finishing all the way behind. 💜💜💜

My very first tie...

Not great pics, but it shows the front alright. It was my second attempt, as I ran out of rope on the first try. Barely made it the second time. I think I need to tie a bit tighter next time.
Practice makes perfect.
Things can only get better
Well done 💋

My very first tie...

For your first attempt, it is good. Keep up the good work, and it will get easier each time.

Practice makes perfect.
Things can only get better
Well done 💋
Thank you, dragon. 🌹

Well, if you ever need a hand…🙄
That would probably make things easier. I appreciate the offer. 😊

For your first attempt, it is good. Keep up the good work, and it will get easier each time.
Thanks, Todge. Trying to find tutorials that work for me. I find that written directions with photos work better for me than videos… at least so far.

My very first tie...

This is amazing Angelica! Looks wonderful on you! I hope it made you feel great and beautiful as well!
Love,
Thom

My very first tie...

That is a really well-tied pentagram harness. Congratulations! (Sorry to hear you were at the "end of your rope" on the first try. That is frustrating, but more frustrating if you are tying it on a friend!)

That is a really well-tied pentagram harness. Congratulations! (Sorry to hear you were at the "end of your rope" on the first try. That is frustrating, but more frustrating if you are tying it on a friend!)
Thank you, Tan. 😘
I hope to experience being with a rigger someday.

Ok... Tried a Karada from the tutorial Tan posted. Had rope left over so made a third "diamond". Tried two different looks on that. Liked the second one best because it mirrored the placement in the rope above it. I know that I need to pay closer attention to my symmetry, especially in the second pic. I admit I was under a bit of a time pressure.

I used a square knot for the front three knots, as it's the only knot I know. 🫣 Can anyone recommend a "prettier" knot or one that lays flatter? I also need to get some smaller tank tops so there isn't so much material bunching under the rope. I'm not quite ready to go with just the bra and knickers.

Attachments

• IMG_8952.JPG
    IMG_8952.JPG
    268.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8974.JPG
    IMG_8974.JPG
    268.1 KB · Views: 76
Ok... Tried a Karada from the tutorial Tan posted. Had rope left over so made a third "diamond". Tried two different looks on that. Liked the second one best because it mirrored the placement in the rope above it. I know that I need to pay closer attention to my symmetry, especially in the second pic. I admit I was under a bit of a time pressure.

I used a square knot for the front three knots, as it's the only knot I know. 🫣 Can anyone recommend a "prettier" knot or one that lays flatter? I also need to get some smaller tank tops so there isn't so much material bunching under the rope. I'm not quite ready to go with just the bra and knickers.
Nice job @AngelicaS1780

I favour the True Lovers' Knot. It looks more complex than it is, but is surprisingly easy to tie once you practice a few times. It is simply two intertwined overhand knots in a particular orientation. It lays flat against the body. It is also much more decorative.

Here's a Tutorial

True Lovers' Knot

It once was a common design for a Sailor's wedding ring. That dates back to the lore that a Sailor would give one tied loosely to his "true love". If she gave it back as she got it, it meant "I'm interested, now prove your love". If she gave it back untied it meant "Shove off, Buster". If she gave it back tightened, it meant "Buy me a ring!"

That's likely why it is considered unlucky too untie the related "Diamond Knot" (AKA Lanyard knot or Friendship knot) if someone gives you one (I have one on my desk that was tied over 20 years ago)

Very sexy! Especially how tight the rope is between your legs. Love how it seperates you and seems to be pulled nicely against you

I am impressed!

Excellent Angelica. I agree with you that the second pic looks better, it also looks much tighter in the nether region.

Back