🪢 All tied up today 🪢

Also o_O:nana: and a big (y).

Very nicely tied. The decorative knot is lying perfectly. The black braded rope really contrasts nicely with your skintone.. The tie really shows off your breasts quite well.

Tl:dr, hubba hubba

Last edited:
Here is a karada I did with double coin knots. They’re a simple decorative knot which looks much more difficult than it is and adds to the complexity of a simple tie like the karada.

Double-Coin-Knot-Tutorial-How-to-Tie.jpg
ohhh Lordy...now my mind is starting to go places Moochie! (I'll be OK I think !!)

It was asked in another forum about chest harnesses and how to tie to keep them in place/not slip when the bottom moves.

The best advice I can give is that you should follow these basics:
  • Keep it tight
  • Use tensions and/or weaving to keep lines in place
  • Follow a tutorial when you’re starting out - once you know the basics, you can experiment
  • Start with a secure base
  • Keep trying - just because one tie didn’t work doesn’t mean they all won’t

I followed THIS chest harness tutorial today, but ran out of rope (this rope is only ~25’ and this tie asks for 30’), but I still tried a new starting method with the diagonal, and it was worth it. I attached pictures of me upright and lying down in the tie to show it’s security.
yeah...I KNEW it! I LIKE the security! dammit

The ties that bind… :)

While being tied is a big kink it’s also something I’m drawn to when the situation doesn’t have any sexual overtones. It’s comforting, calming, relaxing… tie up games are fun, sexual or not.

Most of my games are solo these days, I’ve been experimenting…

This is my first try at ropes and rings! I’ve seen some beautiful harnesses made like this but it takes way more patience than I thought it would. It didn’t turn out quite how I wanted but it feels great, definitely going to try this again.
Ya did good Alex !! pretty cool!

I got wrapped up for Christmas 🎄

Thanks to Santa @TANSTAAFL58 for info that made the difference 🌟

Hey Tan, can you post that guide pic here? It could help lots of interested folks.

I’ve been experimenting with knot placement and I used a chrome ring at the back of the neck. Im pretty familiar with knots from a climber’s perspective. 🧗‍♀️
I like the second picture. Gets me to thinking....

I based it on this self-tie chest harness tutorial...

I don't think there's a specific name for the knot itself. If I remember correctly it's made of double larks head and half hitch knots. I am a complete rope beginner. The only knot I previously knew was a square knot.🙈 So there's no improvising yet.

Also o_O:nana: and a big (y).

Very nicely tied. The decorative knot is lying perfectly. The black braded rope really contrasts nicely with your skintone.. The tie really shows off your breasts quite well.

Tl:dr, hubba hubba
Thank you, Tan. 😘
I truly appreciate the feedback.

I splurged a little bit and bought some pretty hemp rope from the Etsy vendor that Moochie recommended earlier in the thread. I'm excited to try some of the ties that I couldn't previously because I didn't have enough rope.

Attachments

• Rope.jpeg
    Rope.jpeg
    730.7 KB · Views: 15
Did someone summon me?

This is a simple tie/harness - the pentagram.
If you want me to do a tutorial, I can.
It’s simple and showy
And every body looks good in it.

Case in point attached.
Love the fit on this - especially the under-bust fit. Simply delicious.

Loving your thread. Have you tried any of the Celtic knot patterns in your harnesses yet?

This rope is so cute! You look amazing. I love the twists you placed in the middle of your breasts - absolutely lovely. 🌷💜🌷
It's a four strand braid, supposedly. It was the first time I've ever done one. I did put one extra braid between my breasts. Should have done the same at my neck and waist. I definitely needed the double length of rope. Since I needed all four "ends" to be free, I ended up making a bight in the middle of each rope and tying a square knot with the two bights. If I had tied it all tighter, I might have had enough rope left to have been able to do something a bit more interesting with the waist/hips/thighs.

And I loved the feel of the hemp so much more than the cotton rope. Both in the tying and the wearing. 🌷💜🌷

Back