Suit coming off

*feels giddy*

You got me going from curious to WOOOW in less than one min...

Keep them coming...I love men in suits...and you are yummy ...

*breathing hard...*

I'm with Sexy_Me, I don't know if I'm more excited about you in the suit or you out of the suit. :)

I'm with Sexy_Me, I don't know if I'm more excited about you in the suit or you out of the suit. :)

It is you, CA, getting slowly out of the suit. It definitely is that what is exiting. Correction: It is what is most exiting to me.

Wow....I have to say you ladies are certainly making me really excited about posting a little early today.....I wasnt going to post until tonight, but I feel my will power failing under all this wonderful female attention:devil:

Wow....I have to say you ladies are certainly making me really excited about posting a little early today.....I wasnt going to post until tonight, but I feel my will power failing under all this wonderful female attention:devil:

The earlier the better and the more falling-of-willpower on your side the better too.

Post your pics, we are ready.

*bracing herself and taking a very small sip of 'macallan'*

I am sorry I dont have my suit pants on right now, but hope my tie and jeans will be ok
attachment.php

Last edited:
Tie and jeans are okay. Very okay. And that hand in side the jeans and undies... Mmm, wishing something...

Wishing, something? Do tell more:devil:

"Tell me more, tell me more..."

"Wishing your hand was my hand..." I don't think I got that song right... If it is an existing song. If not: somebody should start writing it.

back from my night out....suit in full effect....here is the last/better half

attachment.php

Last edited:
love to hear the words more and yum when it comes to my lower half!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back