Stranger fingering you in public

Absolutely happened to my wife at a night club at the Rio in Las Vegas. We were there for a long weekend and had decided that we were going to have some fun and push boundaries....and we were there with some other friends that had similar intentions. I had told her that she could do whatever she wanted this weekend. :) Well, at one point a total stranger came up to her as a group of us were leaving the dance floor and pulled her back to dance....apparently they had been eyeing each other for a while. After a while I walked back over to see how she was doing and i saw her kissing the guy. I could not see much with the huge crowd on the floor, but later she told me that after they began kissing he put his hand on her ass and realized she was not wearing any panties under her pants, so he spun her around and slid one hand up her under her top (no bra either) and the other hand slid into her pants and he fingered her right there on the crowded dance floor. When they finished he asked her to go with him to his room but she declined. When he kept after her she pulled up her left hand and showed him her wedding ring and told him her husband was "right over there" which kinda freaked him out a little and he backed off, but she did reassure him everything was OK and he was not in trouble.

we had a great night that night and she rewarded me with a threesome later with another girl....all very hot....and all very much true.

Very nice story, and I imagine that turns you on quite a bit. Thank you for sharing!

Very nice story, and I imagine that turns you on quite a bit. Thank you for sharing!

My wife and I have a fantastic relationship. We have experimented in so many different ways from couples, to threesomes, to each of us seeing other people on our own. While we seem "professional family" on the outside and very selectively make our moves, it is amazing how many different erotic situations we have experienced over our 14 years of marriage and 17 years together.

Yummy fantasy

I love pushing boundaries
especially playing in public or
semi public places...

Thinking about it, very hot
Not sure it would play well IRL though
I'd probably be so shocked I'd freeze up or something :p

Maybe if it was a stranger I had been eying
in a bar or something...

Yummy fantasy

semi public places...

in a bar or something...

My wife told me her bar experience was the most erotic thing she had ever experienced. As a man there would be nothing sexier than flirting with a married woman at a bar and trying to seduce her into being so very bad in public....but in a secret kind of way. :devil:

Yummy fantasy

semi public places...

in a bar or something...

You're too exciting Tex..............:devil:

Do any other women fantasize about being in public and having a stranger reach up under your skirt to finger your pussy?? This is an incredible turn on for me and I wondered if others have this fantasy.

Hey what city and state are you in? I would so love to be in on that type of fantasy!

I was on my 1st adult vacation with a girlfriend. We went to a beautiful beach with our tiny bikini's on. We had been laying in the sun and drinking. A guy a few years older kept looking at my body and trying to talk to me. I got up and went into the ocean to cool off. When the 1st wave hit me, I fell back into him, struggling to reposition the triangles covering my DD's. The next wave hit and he started rubbing my breasts before I could get covered up. He was kissing my neck and whispering in my ear how beautiful my tits were and how good they felt. He told me he knew I liked it because my nipples were getting hard. I think I was moaning by this time and the next thing I knew I felt his fingers slide down into my bikini bottoms. At first I was scared, but he whispered don't worry baby I just want to rub your sweet pussy and have you cum for me.........and I did multiple times. So erotic I've never forgotten and always wanted it to happen again.

that story is so fukin hot! but what I signed onto this website for was the part at the very end of the story... "So erotic I've never forgotten and always wanted it to happen again" Precisely that is what most of us want the excitment of it happening again. How can we arrange to have a somewhat stranger perform a sexual act with us to achieve that kick? the reason I say somewhat stranger is more than likely if it is arranged we will have communicated our intent and goal somehow. I live in Charlotte NC, I go to all the mall's looking for that encounter (a girl with a short dress on who lets me bend down under her dress or skirt to smell her honey box or even kiss it tongue it whatever the agreement is. Talk to me people I know I can not be the only one that really seriously wants to have that kick again and again.

If you are in my area and want to arrange encounters let me know!

Couldn't have said it any better.

yeah you might be freaked out. But then again you may not...yes women rec've so it has different type of intimacy (excuse the spelling trying to get the thought out) but if you were say on a crowed train and a brad pitt was behind you or a stud of your visual choice or woman of your visual choice was behind you and you felt a caress ever so slight but enough to cause you to turn and look then you see the visually approved person smiling or looking off to the side but you know that person knows you too are seeing each other then you turn back around the person continues where they left off and before you know it you have two good fingers giving you a much needed massage.

So what I am saying is the control is still in your court.

I have had it happen a couple times at parties...clubs...
And very hot...very wet..mind you also very intoxicated...lol.
Hmmm...and nothing more than hot kiss.....nipple twists and fingers in my pussy....ahhhhh I love my kinky pervy community :D

I love hearing that someone is living it! what state are you in? is that ok to ask on here?

My wife and I have a fantastic relationship. We have experimented in so many different ways from couples, to threesomes, to each of us seeing other people on our own. While we seem "professional family" on the outside and very selectively make our moves, it is amazing how many different erotic situations we have experienced over our 14 years of marriage and 17 years together.

Excellent, I'm working on my wife about such matters, so far she is not convinced, but she is coming along. I'm glad to see you and your wife are a success story!

Yummy fantasy

semi public places...

in a bar or something...

Yes, I imagine with mutual attraction first and some connection, even if it was just eye contact, it would be possible. But with a random guy with whom you did not have that with, it's unlikely to go well, unless you were extremely horny or drunk or both.

I used to have a girl friend who would get off When I blidfolded her and grabbed her from behind. I would pretend to be a stranger and that we were in a crowded room. I would whisper in her ear to be quiet all the while stroking her pussy through her panties..She would always have a very strong orgasm...Being fingered in public was definately a fetish of hers...

Excellent, I'm working on my wife about such matters, so far she is not convinced, but she is coming along. I'm glad to see you and your wife are a success story!

I think a lot of men and women have a "wondering eye", but pretend they don't when they are around their SO. We never felt the need to pretend like we stopped thinking other people were hot. I'm not the jealous type and I respect my wife's boundaries and concerns....and let her feel god about her fantasies. I make it about her first before it's about me. The only time that is misunderstood is when some guys think they have some sort of power thing over the situation, and that is the only time I will step in.

I hope she finds out how much fun being open and honest and experimental can be. The biggest issue is to address and make sure she is secure with is the jealousy issue.

I have had it happen a couple times at parties...clubs...
And very hot...very wet..mind you also very intoxicated...lol.
Hmmm...and nothing more than hot kiss.....nipple twists and fingers in my pussy....ahhhhh I love my kinky pervy community :D
Ahhhh... my kind of woman. A couple of drinks, a smile and wink, a bit of flirtation, a brief caress, spouse jawing with someone else...

Yes

Hubby has fingered me in public on countless occasions and a few men I have met up with have done it as well. Very erotic when timed right.

I would never allow a stranger to touch me but have been fingered in public places by my husband on a few occasions, its a big turn on.

Have Had Many Conquests And Requests For Fingering,both From Those Hotties Known And Unknown...how Bout You?

There is no doubt that I too, am a girl who loves public play. I love doing things right in front of people with out them even knowing. I have fingered myself in many public locations just for the thrill, and have had various men that enjoyed fingering and teasing me in public as well. A stranger, thats even hotter!

i was fingered by the guy next to me on a flight to australia over night, we were both a bit drunk and embarrassed in the morning lol

It is a big thrill to take chances like that. I've let it happen a few times and the fingers are always greeted by wetness ;)

I agree with what others have said - great fantasy but a total stranger trying it would get a slap in the face!

It is a big thrill to take chances like that. I've let it happen a few times and the fingers are always greeted by wetness ;)
One has to totally love a woman that finds it a thrill to take chances! The Spice she has can be Priceless

Back