Stranger fingering you in public

have never had it happen to me--but-have done it numerous times..never had any objections!

nice!!!!!!!!!!!! have had it done and done it myself..you sure i dont know you?? lol

I have been out to a bar with friends once.. a group of us were dancing.. at the time we had lots of military men in town. I was wearing a red spaghitti strapped shirt. I have fairly large breast 38DD. I was dancing with my friends when I felt a guy come up behind me dancing.. then I felt his hands on my hips then he reached them up under my shirt and cupped my breast. I gently grabbed his hands and pulled them back out of my shirt.. then acted like he wasn't there.. I do not like people touching me uninvited.. its just not cool...

I do not like uninvited either! It should be my choice! We have an important client that always puts his arm around my shoulder if given ANY chance. So VERY creepy. It makes me sick and-to the point-I can not deal with him out of our office. I beg others to have the business dinner in my place. If not he is sure to find a way to sit by me. It is a terrible situation. He does not scare me. He is just a creep! If he were to touch my breast or leg? I am not sure which is worse. The volcano within me would explode for sure. I want to beat him badly-to tell the truth!

Kisses,

Lorena

Do any other women fantasize about being in public and having a stranger reach up under your skirt to finger your pussy?? This is an incredible turn on for me and I wondered if others have this fantasy.

Not being a woman, I can't comment directly. However I did have a gf, when I lived in London, who liked me to finger her in a crowded tube (subway) train,

I do not like uninvited either! It should be my choice! We have an important client that always puts his arm around my shoulder if given ANY chance. So VERY creepy. It makes me sick and-to the point-I can not deal with him out of our office. I beg others to have the business dinner in my place. If not he is sure to find a way to sit by me. It is a terrible situation. He does not scare me. He is just a creep! If he were to touch my breast or leg? I am not sure which is worse. The volcano within me would explode for sure. I want to beat him badly-to tell the truth!

Kisses,

Lorena

have you thought of mentioning it to him?

if it was me i would have a conversation with him and just touch bass that it bothered me that he put is arm around me and no offense but would he stop doing it.

if he is a professional he would respect that and stop right then ,and if he doesn't i would mention to be switched to another client and if the boss asked why i would tell them.

if your boss doesn't back his/her employee's wishes after hearing the reason why or don't form a solution then they don't deserve your services .

especially if someone is getting you unnerved by there actions.

regardless if he is a client or not doesn't give him the right to put his hands on you .

if the boss or client cocked an attitude

" i would say, how would you feel if your daughter or mom was placed in this same situation."

and then walk out.

Last edited:
have you thought of mentioning it to him?

if it was me i would have a conversation with him and just touch bass that it bothered me that he put is arm around me and no offense but would he stop doing it.

if he is a professional he would respect that and stop right then ,and if he doesn't i would mention to be switched to another client and if the boss asked why i would tell them.

if your boss doesn't back his/her employee's wishes after hearing the reason why or don't form a solution then they don't deserve your services .

especially if someone is getting you unnerved by there actions.

regardless if he is a client or not doesn't give him the right to put his hands on you .

if the boss or client cocked an attitude

" i would say, how would you feel if your daughter or mom was placed in this same situation."

and then walk out.

I appreciate your kind advise (SMILE). I think what you say is common sense and should be so. Please understand the case in a Chinese context. Face is very important to all involved-mine too. This means I must deal with it in a way that no one shall lose face. It is hard to explain unless you are Chinese. The culture for such issue is different. This is my answer.

Kisses,

Lorena

Well if you wanted to fullfil your fantasy, perhaps you could find someone local online that you have not met or seen but talked to for sometime then bring it up after some time knowing them.

Tell them what club you are going to and what you will be wearing and let them help you live out your fantasy at the bar. You know it will happen but not whn and by who !

You may want to find a happy medium maybe and have a picture of them. or even have a phone number for them. Whatever you felt reasonable safe with.

sounds like a great idea - any takers? ;) (im serious)

I can honestly say I never had it happen to me but.... probably wouldn't object if it happened. :p

It has always been a fantasy of mine to be sitting on a bar stool and a handsome stranger comes up, buys me a drink, nestles in, and reaches under my skirt.

While I know I would not let this happen in real life...I think..lol...I have cum to that fantasy on more than one occasion.

I have been out to a bar with friends once.. a group of us were dancing.. at the time we had lots of military men in town. I was wearing a red spaghitti strapped shirt. I have fairly large breast 38DD. I was dancing with my friends when I felt a guy come up behind me dancing.. then I felt his hands on my hips then he reached them up under my shirt and cupped my breast. I gently grabbed his hands and pulled them back out of my shirt.. then acted like he wasn't there.. I do not like people touching me uninvited.. its just not cool...

I do have a one to tell.. I was at the movie with my bf at the time..and I put my hand on his knee.. and I thougt to myself.. how far would he let me go.. I just keep rubbing all the way up to his cock.. it was nice and hard.. we didn't say anything to each other while it was happening.. and since he didn't stop me.. I undid his pants and reached inside his underware.. and rub him.. I got more into it and started to jerk him off.. He let me.. and came all over my hand.. I was so turned on.. He returned the favor by fingering me to an orgasm.. I had to bite my lip to be quiet.. I must say though he wasn't my first guy jerking off in the theater.. nor was he my last.. lol;)

Your 2nd story reminds me of the time I fingered my girlfriend in the theater. Hardly anybody there, so it was relatively safe, but she got soaking wet...unfortunately I didn't get to come, but I know she did!

It happened to me numerous times when I was working in Korea for six month. Not necessarily getting fingered by strangers but everything else except actual fucking. I do have one Story men in lit would like though. In the morning inside the very crowded train this guy touched my ass and my pussy. He then pulled down my panties and took it off from me. Only reason it made me horny was that this guy sitting in front of me saw everything from the beginning to the point where my panties came off and when I was getting finger fucked I saw wet stain in his buldge. He must came when he saw me getting fingered.
But most times it made me more upset than it made me horny. One time. I reached behind me and grab this guys fully erected tiny dick. I turned and laughed at him and walked away.. I was safe that day.. at least that morning.

It happened to me numerous times when I was working in Korea for six month. Not necessarily getting fingered by strangers but everything else except actual fucking. I do have one Story men in lit would like though. In the morning inside the very crowded train this guy touched my ass and my pussy. He then pulled down my panties and took it off from me. Only reason it made me horny was that this guy sitting in front of me saw everything from the beginning to the point where my panties came off and when I was getting finger fucked I saw wet stain in his buldge. He must came when he saw me getting fingered.
But most times it made me more upset than it made me horny. One time. I reached behind me and grab this guys fully erected tiny dick. I turned and laughed at him and walked away.. I was safe that day.. at least that morning.

Which crowded train in Korea would that be?

I spend a lot of time in Seoul, in their SMALL and well policed subway, and am having real trouble relating.

You might have been better off setting the scene in Tokyo, on the Chiba line.

Last edited:
Do any other women fantasize about being in public and having a stranger reach up under your skirt to finger your pussy?? This is an incredible turn on for me and I wondered if others have this fantasy.
At the mention of it, it does sound appealing...

Which crowded train in Korea would that be?

I spend a lot of time in Seoul, in their SMALL and well policed subway, and am having real trouble relating.

You might have been better off setting the scene in Tokyo, on the Chiba line.
It was line2 and I used to live in gang su goo so I get on the train from ggachisan and my office was near gun kook university. I assume you know where it is. :)
I agree with small and crowded but well poluced.. ha!
I guess you would think that if you were never involved....;)
Just for your note.. I never been to china or japan.

No it didnt.

The idea makes my skin crawl.
But then, you'd probably feel the same way about a lot of the things that do it for me.

From a guys perspective, fingering a strange woman in public would be incredibly hot for me. But only if it was a consensual act. Just finding some random woman and shoving my fingers into her is just fucking creepy. But say, meeting a chick on a dance floor, both of us getting turned on and she pulls my hand under her skirt to touch her bare pussy...yeah that would be hot.

It was line2 and I used to live in gang su goo so I get on the train from ggachisan and my office was near gun kook university. I assume you know where it is. :)
I agree with small and crowded but well poluced.. ha!
I guess you would think that if you were never involved....;)
Just for your note.. I never been to china or japan.

I usually stay at the Novotel in Gangnam. On the hill, right above the Ritz. I prefer the Lotte but it's too expensive. Last month we stayed at The Westin near the City Hall area due to limited booking availability. I don't like the City Hall area as there are always too many protests going on there. I needed to catch a domestic flight from Gimpo though rather than leaving out of Seoul/Inchon. I hate the drive to and from Inchon anyway and the ridiculous canal they are building only makes traffic all the worse.

Our office is located near Ewha Women's University. I have no idea where Gun Kook University is. Korea University, Seoul National University, yes. I have been to both.

I still find your story difficult to believe. It's truly the first account I've heard of a such abuse on the Seoul subway. Ass pinched, dink poke, you use to hear that but not so much now. Of course, what I believe really does not really matter. It sounds like you enjoyed the full panty removal and stray finger/s. I guess that is what counts. My wife would have freaked! We enjoy visitors but the welcome mat is definitely put out first.

Back