So what is it like to have a cock in your mouth?

The other day I popped into an adult store, went into the arcade and sat down in a boot. Found a nice video of two guys banging each other while one ate pussy, and I started to jack off.

Shortly, this tall black guy peered in the door. When I looked at him he turned to go, but I said hello and asked him if he wanted to get sucked (gulp!). I have to admit, there's something about black cocks I've always liked (it's not the size thing, either: most black cocks I've seen are pretty average).

Anyway, he pulls his cock out, and it's soft but clearly above average. I started sucked and licking it, and as it got harder it became apparent: this guy was WAY above average. WIthin a few minutes his cock had become a good 11 inches long and thick enough that my fingers could barely touch around the base (I'm a big dude, too, 6'2 and 220). I went freaking nuts on it! His cock was so big and tasted so good, and I decided right then and there that I was going to swallow his cum.

I worked my hands up and down his shaft, sucked as much of it as I could, and then he started to fuck my mouth. He pushed me against the wall and started to jam that monster down my throat, never quite all the way (thank god for Courtesy!) but I continued to fondle his balls and suck him until finally I heard him groan and the sweet taste of his cum-LOTS of cum--filled my mouth. I swallowed furiously but for the very first time I actually experienced one of those moments like in the silly stories where there is just TOO much cum, and I felt it dribbling out the sides of my mouth. I tried to catch as much of it as I could with my hands and I started jacking off with his cum, using it as lube. He zipped and left, but i was still in a frenzy, now wanting to be fucked.

A mere fraction of a second later a short asian man peered in, his cock already out and rock hard. It was small (big surprise there) but I needed it bad. I lubed him with the black guy's cum, dropped my pants and bent over. He dove into me (no courtesy slow warm up though, dammit!) and before I knew it I was face to face with the balls on the video screen begging him out loud to fuck me and cum inside me. Guys appeared at the door of the booth and were jacking off and watching, and I couldn't stroke my dick fast enough.

Then I felt it: he jammed himself hard into me, held his position and let out a deep moan as I felt warm, wet cum squirt deep inside me. He finished and pulled out, and I turned around, my pants still down, and started jacking off for all those present to see. I could feel his cum leaking out of my ass and I moaned out loud, "I'm a filthy little faggot bitch!" (why? I dunno :) and suddenly my cocked erupted, throwing 3 or 4 good ropes against the wall and coating my hand.

I leaned back and lifted my hand up, licking the cum off of it as well as I could and then using a napkin from my pocket to clean up the rest.

I got myself together, pulled my pants up and walked out, all the while listening to guys whistling and patting me on the ass as I left.

WOW, that was amazing. I love multiracial sex :)

Jason

oh yes.. that's a wonderful story.. can't wait to have a cock in my mouth again... hope I don't have to wait too long....

hfhc004_122.jpg

mansome said:
oh yes.. that's a wonderful story.. can't wait to have a cock in my mouth again... hope I don't have to wait too long....

hfhc004_122.jpg

cock in mouth......what is taking you so long? is it that you need to travel to recieve your pleasures?

robbie_boy1 said:
cock in mouth......what is taking you so long? is it that you need to travel to recieve your pleasures?

No not really..... I could go to the bar here in town and find a man with no problem.. although I do work with a couple of gay men who do not know that I am bi... and I may run into them there... even though I haven't seen them there in the past.....

I've just been really busy with work lately..... I'm heading to New Orleans in a little over 2 weeks and I know I'll have a cock as well as a pussy in my mouth....

hmmm and where do you live? *L*

;^)

mansome said:
No not really..... I could go to the bar here in town and find a man with no problem.. although I do work with a couple of gay men who do not know that I am bi... and I may run into them there... even though I haven't seen them there in the past.....

I've just been really busy with work lately..... I'm heading to New Orleans in a little over 2 weeks and I know I'll have a cock as well as a pussy in my mouth....

hmmm and where do you live? *L*

;^)

live and love in NH...I believe it says that on my bio....but I know what you mean, I happen to have a few cocks to suck local, love a fly bi though....lol.......as does the wife..........but hair is not an option...if you are willing to shave we are willing to play

winks

robbie_boy1 said:
live and love in NH...I believe it says that on my bio....but I know what you mean, I happen to have a few cocks to suck local, love a fly bi though....lol.......as does the wife..........but hair is not an option...if you are willing to shave we are willing to play

winks

*L* well sorry.. I'm not vain enough or care enough to do anything like that for just a casual time....

doesn't bother me whether a woman or man is shaved or not.... doesn't matter what race they are either... just depends on who they are and what kind of connection we have....

mansome said:
*L* well sorry.. I'm not vain enough or care enough to do anything like that for just a casual time....

doesn't bother me whether a woman or man is shaved or not.... doesn't matter what race they are either... just depends on who they are and what kind of connection we have....

so we have the right to disagree.....cool...we wish you well too

Thought I would post a pick of me enjoying one of my favorite past times

Attachments

• A2.JPG
    A2.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 494
This can be an indoor or outdoor activity.

Attachments

• A3.JPG
    A3.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 500
GuitarRocker said:
This is a question for the guys in this forum who has lots of experience in same sex. I never had sex with another man before, but wondering what's its like to have a cock in your mouth? Just wondering.
We can't let this thread fade away....

I've been thinking about what to post here for over a month, and I'm still not sure the words have been collected in my mind, but I need to try.

As some of you have seen in the pics in my and my friend's Am Pics threads, I enjoyed my first cock on the first of May. Actually we had "played" some the night before, which included having a man give me head for the first time, but I didn't have the chance to reciprocate until the next day.

I'm trying to find a way of describing this without resorting to just superlatives, as I want to share just how wonderful it really is.

First I gently held him in my hands. As often as I have held myself, it just doesn't compare. I think this is in part due to the fact that when you touch yourself you are dealing with the mixed sensations coming from your hands and your genitals. When touching someone else, there is no distraction. So many different sensations. The scrotum was soft, the testes firm. The penis, what an amazing thing. Soft on the outside, yet so firm just under the surface. And the warmth. Everything there between a man's legs is so wonderfully warm.

Finally I started to take his cock in my mouth. It felt, well, fantastic. Like it just belonged in my mouth. I have always enjoyed oral activity, I think this is since it is the one skill we all have at birth. Everytime I have taken a women's nipple in my mouth I always wanted it to be bigger. Now I understand, it wasn't a nipple I was longing for. His cock was a perfect size, I could wrap my mouth around it without straining, although I couldn't take all of his length. Something to work on next time.

Sucking, licking, holding. A cock is one of the most impressive creations in the universe. See, I couldn't make it through without the superlatives. Oh well, it may just be that fellatio is something that you need to experience for yourself. I can tell you though that no toy, no food, nothing else, can compare.

I wish I could tell you what it was like to have him cum in my mouth, but that didn't happen this time. Definitely the next time though.

If you have any desire to experience the feel of a cock in your mouth, please do yourself the favor of finding a partner and enjoying what may well be the best experience of your life!

bhg08054 said:
We can't let this thread fade away....

I've been thinking about what to post here for over a month, and I'm still not sure the words have been collected in my mind, but I need to try.

As some of you have seen in the pics in my and my friend's Am Pics threads, I enjoyed my first cock on the first of May. Actually we had "played" some the night before, which included having a man give me head for the first time, but I didn't have the chance to reciprocate until the next day.

I'm trying to find a way of describing this without resorting to just superlatives, as I want to share just how wonderful it really is.

First I gently held him in my hands. As often as I have held myself, it just doesn't compare. I think this is in part due to the fact that when you touch yourself you are dealing with the mixed sensations coming from your hands and your genitals. When touching someone else, there is no distraction. So many different sensations. The scrotum was soft, the testes firm. The penis, what an amazing thing. Soft on the outside, yet so firm just under the surface. And the warmth. Everything there between a man's legs is so wonderfully warm.

Finally I started to take his cock in my mouth. It felt, well, fantastic. Like it just belonged in my mouth. I have always enjoyed oral activity, I think this is since it is the one skill we all have at birth. Everytime I have taken a women's nipple in my mouth I always wanted it to be bigger. Now I understand, it wasn't a nipple I was longing for. His cock was a perfect size, I could wrap my mouth around it without straining, although I couldn't take all of his length. Something to work on next time.

Sucking, licking, holding. A cock is one of the most impressive creations in the universe. See, I couldn't make it through without the superlatives. Oh well, it may just be that fellatio is something that you need to experience for yourself. I can tell you though that no toy, no food, nothing else, can compare.

I wish I could tell you what it was like to have him cum in my mouth, but that didn't happen this time. Definitely the next time though.

If you have any desire to experience the feel of a cock in your mouth, please do yourself the favor of finding a partner and enjoying what may well be the best experience of your life!

I'm stroking my own cock right now just thinking of you tasting your first cock..... Thank you for sharing your experience.... It is quite addictive isn't it? *gives* bhg's shaft a tug and gently places it in my hot mouth..... mmmmmm oh yes.. tastes very nice... maybe one day you can try mine.....

mansome said:
I'm stroking my own cock right now just thinking of you tasting your first cock..... Thank you for sharing your experience.... It is quite addictive isn't it? *gives* bhg's shaft a tug and gently places it in my hot mouth..... mmmmmm oh yes.. tastes very nice... maybe one day you can try mine.....

Or mine....

mansome said:
TageRyche said:
Or mine....
If this keeps up I'll have to get one of those "take a number" machines! :rolleyes:
Thanks guys!

bhg08054 said:
If this keeps up I'll have to get one of those "take a number" machines! :rolleyes:
Thanks guys!

I did say it's addicting.. ;^) have fun .....

bhg08054 said:
Thanks guys!

It'll pay itself off in a few short months I'm sure.

m-m?

i am curious myself,,,since i am actually straight but recently turning gay-curious....since i am,,a sissyslut for Goddess.

i have to admit my fear.
but still curious, to be treated like a girl too.

ah well.

a sissy

And Then

A little bit later................like this. Share and share alike.

Attachments

• Me, My Wife plus extra cock.JPG
    Me, My Wife plus extra cock.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 467
Back