Smoking Fetish..

@SmokingFap — Of course, I can't be quite certain, but I think it has something to do with any given GIF's size. The first time I tried an upload, I received an error message about it being "too large." I took a guess and altered/compressed the file to just under 1 Mb, and that worked. My attempts have succeeded since then.
But did you paste the image directly into the post? Or did you paste the link into the URL box?

But did you paste the image directly into the post? Or did you paste the link into the URL box?
@SmokingFap — Now, to be clear, I'm working from a desktop...After shrinking the GIF file and saving it to a folder, I place the cursor within the draft text box in the thread here (where I want it to appear), click on the "Attach Files" function under the text box, navigate to the folder within which I've saved the downsized GIF, and double-click to upload. And yes, I've also copied the file (right-clicking on it then copying) and pasted it as well. I know this must be frustrating. It took me a couple of trials and errors.

il_1140xN.2879657329_pth6.jpg

Wow! Another one of the first smoking series I ever found online. It's from a magazine called Leg Show, that also prominently featured smoking. I used to pick up a copy when I'd go to the adult store, but I think it was discontinued, so most of the images I've only seen on the internet. Would so love if that magazine was still in publication.

Back