Smoking fetish and how it has impacted on your family life.

Markw50

Virgin
Hello , I am happy for the mods to move this post if I have placed it in the wrong section.

My question is to all who have a smoking fetish, when you first discovered you had the fetish how did it impact on your relationship with family members who smoked and or has it had an impact since?

For me it was back when i was teen, my mum had started smoking when i was 9 she would have been 27/28 at the time. At first I hated it being around her and her friends who smoked, i lost count of the amount if times I asked her to stop back then.

When i was maybe 13/14 one of mum's friends caught my attention when she came round one day, she was pregnant and still smoking. For some reason i found seeing her smoke excited me, i would try and catch sight of her when ever she called round just to see her smoke, over time i started to notice more women and even girls from my school smoking drew my attention and i would often think about them when alone in my room.

I started to find non smoking girls my age did not attract me the same way those who smoked did, and since then have really only dated women who smoke. My current partner is a smoker and i would not have her any other way.

i was in my mid 20s when i found out that mum only started smoking due to one of the guys she was dating back then encouraged her to start due to his fetish. i think finding this out changed my view on mum and her smoking, the idea of her starting when she did because of a partner getting her to do so i find appealing in so may ways, now some 30 years later after starting mum is a 2 pack a day smoker and still loves it. i find her love of smoking is infectious and i also love the fact mum talked my partner in to continuing to smoke when she considered quitting a few years ago

i think accepting my mum smoking also allowed me to appreciate not just younger women smokers but also older ones too.

Hell, my smoking fetish began well before puberty! My mom, who was very pretty, loved her Virginia Slims menthol 100s. She looked so elegant, sophisticated, and sexy, before I even knew what that meant. The fact that she would let me chat with her while she was taking a bath, and smoking of course, or while she was sitting nude at her vanity table putting on her makeup, or sitting naked on the toilet... She was very liberal about nudity until I hit puberty. And her pretty friends all smoked as well. So from before I even matured, I associated smoking with sexiness. Always will.

Sexy or not- rhetorical rubbish!
Smoke = Emphysema= Death.
Not a pretty way to go, and yes I know first hand.
My parents generation were chronic- but there are no excuses now, other than vapid institutionalised corporate and government lies and greed.

My parents generation were chronic- but there are no excuses now, other than vapid institutionalised corporate and government lies and greed.
Thanks, Captain Buzzkill! Now go preach on a different thread.

Actually eating fake food, drinking diet soda and gobbling pharma shit drugs are way more dangerous. Moderation is key in all.

I was perusing the boards a while ago, and realized that many on here don't really understand what a fetish is. A fetish is something that triggers a sexual response in you. So many responses on here simply list what they like to do, like eating pussy. That is not a fetish. It's just fun. A fetish is something that makes you react gutturally. It's something you see, that immediately turns you on. (See photo above)

Hello , I am happy for the mods to move this post if I have placed it in the wrong section.

My question is to all who have a smoking fetish, when you first discovered you had the fetish how did it impact on your relationship with family members who smoked and or has it had an impact since?

For me it was back when i was teen, my mum had started smoking when i was 9 she would have been 27/28 at the time. At first I hated it being around her and her friends who smoked, i lost count of the amount if times I asked her to stop back then.

When i was maybe 13/14 one of mum's friends caught my attention when she came round one day, she was pregnant and still smoking. For some reason i found seeing her smoke excited me, i would try and catch sight of her when ever she called round just to see her smoke, over time i started to notice more women and even girls from my school smoking drew my attention and i would often think about them when alone in my room.

I started to find non smoking girls my age did not attract me the same way those who smoked did, and since then have really only dated women who smoke. My current partner is a smoker and i would not have her any other way.

i was in my mid 20s when i found out that mum only started smoking due to one of the guys she was dating back then encouraged her to start due to his fetish. i think finding this out changed my view on mum and her smoking, the idea of her starting when she did because of a partner getting her to do so i find appealing in so may ways, now some 30 years later after starting mum is a 2 pack a day smoker and still loves it. i find her love of smoking is infectious and i also love the fact mum talked my partner in to continuing to smoke when she considered quitting a few years ago

i think accepting my mum smoking also allowed me to appreciate not just younger women smokers but also older ones too.
I agree cigarettes should be a feminine act,

I’m in a challenging spot with this. When I started dating my girlfriend, she was an ex-smoker of many years and I made it clear I wasn’t a fan.

Since then, she took the habit back up, but she keeps it as something of a dirty little secret and doesn’t do it around me.

She tells me she wants to quit but has made no progress toward doing so, and we both know she has two choices - give it up or normalize it.

The rational part of me wants her to quit. She vaped when she met me, and as far as I’m concerned, she can do that to her heart’s content and I don’t mind.

The filthy slut in me has started to think of it as a very sexy act. Perhaps it’s the taboo aspect of it for both of us - she doesn’t want to do it in front of me because she knows I kind of reacted poorly when we had the conversation about it at first, and then later she told me she got rid of her cigarettes and it turned out she didn’t and had been smoking in secret.

I’ve kind of come to the conclusion that I won either way as long as she doesn’t keep it as a dirty little secret. There’s probably about a 75% chance she quits once and for all, and since I’m trying to be a supportive partner, if she takes that route, I will support her 100%.

But if she doesn’t, she’s eventually going to have to do it in front of me, and I’m almost 100% sure I will find it incredibly sexy.

Come to think of it, there’s a story idea in this.

Hi all. I just got my first one published here on Lit. It is an incest fantasy involving my smoking fetish, so if you think smoking is disgusting, this is probably not the story for you, although my story isn't as heavy on the smoking as others I've read. Anyway, I hope that at least some of you enjoy it.

https://literotica.com/s/one-last-cigarette-ch-01

Back