Sing a Thong.

Dapperguy

The Egoist
When I am beach bumming, I like to wear the briefest of thongs so my block and tackle are wholly on display. I like watching the Chix and Chaps crotch me. When they do, I stand with legs apart while looking through a telescope. This stance really makes the Chix and Chaps want to explore my thong. I know their mouths are watering and their hole or cunt is becoming moistened by my handsome figure. I retain that alluring position until I snare a Chix or a Chap who have to get to know who I am, and what struggles to remain in the thong. I always end they day having my sweet pre-cum licked before I ram my 8-inch meat hook far down their throat, which precedes a good old-fashioned rogering of their cunt or arse. Yes, a pink thong and me are the best of friends.

When I am beach bumming, I like to wear the briefest of thongs so my block and tackle are wholly on display. I like watching the Chix and Chaps crotch me. When they do, I stand with legs apart while looking through a telescope. This stance really makes the Chix and Chaps want to explore my thong. I know their mouths are watering and their hole or cunt is becoming moistened by my handsome figure. I retain that alluring position until I snare a Chix or a Chap who have to get to know who I am, and what struggles to remain in the thong. I always end they day having my sweet pre-cum licked before I ram my 8-inch meat hook far down their throat, which precedes a good old-fashioned rogering of their cunt or arse. Yes, a pink thong and me are the best of friends.
There is nothing sexier than a big cock bulge in a little speedo or thong!

Back