Are cock cum tributes a thing?

theparticleman

Experienced
So I know that it's totally a thing to have a woman send a picture to a guy, asking him to cum on it, and then the guy does and sends a picture of it back to the woman. And I know it's totally a thing for more than one guy to cum on a picture of a woman.

My question is if it's a thing for guys to send pictures to other guys, specifically of their cocks, and have the receiving guy send back a picture of him cumming on the pic of the first guy's cock. Is that a thing that anyone does or is interested in?

So it sounds like it might exist a little at least. It's interesting that doing cum tributes for women is so much more common than doing them for men.

Never thought about it. I like doing Cum tributes for women and have done a few. I guess i am not that attracted to cum on a guys hard prick, but i think if someone wants to cum on a pic of my hard cock i am willing to send one.

If it is a thing any of the guys here like, they're more than welcome to PM me requesting a cock pic. I think, with all due modesty, I have a few that have launched more than one orgasm. Think fully erect in sexy lingerie šŸ˜‰
Send one and Iā€™ll be happy to obligeā€¦.

Attachments

• 8DEE0975-D7CC-4710-8E42-92D874009038.jpeg
    8DEE0975-D7CC-4710-8E42-92D874009038.jpeg
    650.9 KB · Views: 24
Back