Send a PM to your crush... Part II

I’ll admit, I did once. It was years ago. I was anxiety-ridden. But I finally closed my eyes and hit the button to send my message through the digital realms. He wrote back, I nearly died. It was so sweet and genuine. Then his second message was an automated response. Like a copy-and-paste email to a groupie. A little heartbroken over that.

But hey, I’ve just discovered that he seems to have made a successful online career of wooing women. He found his calling. I, well…don’t reach out to crushes anymore. I do hope he is well, though. :rose:

I had one. We talked every day for over four years, and became part of each other’s lives. Let him meet my friends and so on. Last I heard from him he was telling me how much I mean to him, that I was a great support and he wasn’t going to let me go. Then he hit that block button.

This was recently.

I no longer do crushes in person, or on lit. This is a crush free zone!

I had one. We talked every day for over four years, and became part of each other’s lives. Let him meet my friends and so on. Last I heard from him he was telling me how much I mean to him, that I was a great support and he wasn’t going to let me go. Then he hit that block button.

This was recently.

I no longer do crushes in person, or on lit. This is a crush free zone!

I’m so sorry to hear that. After so long and sharing so much, that had to be terrdifficult.

I’m so sorry to hear that. After so long and sharing so much, that had to be terrdifficult.

It’s really difficult. I’m looking forward to when it doesn’t feel so raw anymore. For now, I’m just working on crushing on myself

I sent one earlier. Wasn't really a crush though. More of a question. Benign ? at that. No response, but no harm no foul. Didn't expect one. "I'll live on, I'll be strong, cause it's just not my cross to bear." G. Allman

Thats hard to believe, for someone as sexy as you to not have a crush?
Aren’t you sweet! 🤗
No, I meant this thread. It’s for sending your crush a pm and it looks as though no one has done so in a few years. Was trying to jump start it 😍

2 years out of a marriage and just started dating again. Nobody has crushed on me in a long time.
I am not sure if at my age anyone will again. Do women still crush in their 40s and 50s?

Back