Say Hello to the Temptresss

wow lover, you never called them that before ;)

it's a pleasure to explore your thread Temptress.
My Love, your peaks are Grand and Lovely and I must say, they are on my mind more than our Magnificent Mountains. Being between them, well lets just say Heaven on Earth!

Well, Hello TEMPTRESS! those are gorgeous again and show much more what a goddess you are. Please bend over a bit so that I can worship your divine arse! :kiss:

*bends over*

My Love, your peaks are Grand and Lovely and I must say, they are on my mind more than our Magnificent Mountains. Being between them, well lets just say Heaven on Earth!

Oi, you too, get a room! (Let me know which, I'll join you ... :D )

I do every day....:devil:

:heart::kiss::heart:

Good evening, I've been told I'll like it here ....

IMAG0747.jpg

I wouldn't mind playing with you... you're very sexy:rose:

Good day Sexy Lady. It has been a while since you have posted any new pics for us. Such a tease to keep us all waiting so long. It is hard on us. I hope that more of your wonderful pics are cumming real soon.
328.gif

Good day Sexy Lady. It has been a while since you have posted any new pics for us. Such a tease to keep us all waiting so long. It is hard on us. I hope that more of your wonderful pics are cumming real soon.
328.gif

I'm sorry, it's been a busy time of year - I'm doing two jobs and I have to do this when my husband isn't going to check on me ....

Anyway I kinda thought you lot were all bored with me now ...? Since you've mostly gone quiet ...

I'm sorry, it's been a busy time of year - I'm doing two jobs and I have to do this when my husband isn't going to check on me ....

Anyway I kinda thought you lot were all bored with me now ...? Since you've mostly gone quiet ...

uh no... not bored... waiting on your hot pics...

bored! ?

I could never get bored of you! I will tell you i get on your thread everyday and shoot so much cum imaging all the different fun and dirty things we could do to each other. I am here as long as you are! Now im hungry, climb up on the table and open yourself..

Greetings Lady Temptresss, how are you this fine day?

Been pissing down all day here ... :p But I'm fine - just been wrapping presents.

uh no... not bored... waiting on your hot pics...

I could never get bored of you! I will tell you i get on your thread everyday and shoot so much cum imaging all the different fun and dirty things we could do to each other. I am here as long as you are! Now im hungry, climb up on the table and open yourself..

I will do my best to satisfy your needs .... :rolleyes:

Back