Say Hello to the Temptresss

hey gorgeous

Seems like your thread has gotten quite the bit if attention! :)me cabt wait for you to post more pictures. I love the ones I refer to as "peek-a-boo's" or "oopsies" which is where they look accidental or snuck. Also when theres something of a tease where everythings not quite showing!

Unleashing myself on you for just a night would keep a smile on my face for the rest of my life.

Thank you baby girl

Awwww, I love it when that happens ... :D

No thank you for the lovely pictures sweetie.

You are very welcome

What's NOT to like????:devil:

Thank you!

Seems like your thread has gotten quite the bit if attention! :)me cabt wait for you to post more pictures. I love the ones I refer to as "peek-a-boo's" or "oopsies" which is where they look accidental or snuck. Also when theres something of a tease where everythings not quite showing!

I'm getting the sense that you are all becoming impatient ...

OMG, Damn you are a sexy one! If I were to find you in my closet, there's no telling what I would do to and with you! Hot, HOT, HOOTTT!!!!!!!

Indeed! There is a lot of World between the 2 of us. LoL I'm actually in the middle of the US. nestled in the Rocky Mountains. :)

love this woman

I absolutely love this woman! She is sweet(both in the kind and tasty ways). Her ability to turn all of us men into ravenous insatiable animals.. well for me at least... i cabt sign on to this thread with out my mind wandering to things id like to do to her and my handing finding a home down in my pants :*

Indeed! There is a lot of World between the 2 of us. LoL I'm actually in the middle of the US. nestled in the Rocky Mountains. :)

Sounds delightful.

love to have a taste for myself....:devil:

You never know ... ;)

I absolutely love this woman! She is sweet(both in the kind and tasty ways). Her ability to turn all of us men into ravenous insatiable animals.. well for me at least... i can't sign on to this thread with out my mind wandering to things id like to do to her and my handing finding a home down in my pants :*

Mmmm, you naughty boy! :D
wow lover, you never called them that before ;)

it's a pleasure to explore your thread Temptress.

Haha love it! Welcome to the thread!

Back