Great day for Genuine, Gallant Guys!

Sweet_n_SpicySprite

Sassy Lass
On this Hump Day, I seek genuine guys giving good, gracious feedback! I have been disappointed as of late by the male species lurking amongst the shadows of these erotic halls. Many here don’t even take the time to read a profile, an ad, or even begin a conversation with a hello. Yet, they rate pictures when they don’t even post their own! It says a great deal about one’s character when you feel the need to rate someone’s looks, rather than post a response! Where has all the gallantry gone? Disappointing, dare I say; don’t rate someone else when you don’t have the nerve to post yours!! 😘💋❤️ “Winks sassily!” Happy Wednesday!!

Attachments

• 77AB7E1C-F902-49EF-8673-E2E34F034391.jpeg
    77AB7E1C-F902-49EF-8673-E2E34F034391.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 213
On this Hump Day, I seek genuine guys giving good, gracious feedback! I have been disappointed as of late by the male species lurking amongst the shadows of these erotic halls. Many here don’t even take the time to read a profile, an ad, or even begin a conversation with a hello. Yet, they rate pictures when they don’t even post their own! It says a great deal about one’s character when you feel the need to rate someone’s looks, rather than post a response! Where has all the gallantry gone? Disappointing, dare I say; don’t rate someone else when you don’t have the nerve to post yours!! 😘💋❤️ “Winks sassily!” Happy Wednesday!!
Salutations @Sweet_n_SpicySprite, see you’re feeling more spicy than sweet, but quite sensational, sumptuous, and sensual! Fully support your scantily clad sexual selfies.

Salutations @Sweet_n_SpicySprite, see you’re feeling more spicy than sweet, but quite sensational, sumptuous, and sensual! Fully support your scantily clad sexual selfies.
I am always spicy 🌶️, yet sweet! I just find it quizzical that people rate others responses and visuals when they, themselves lurk and don’t have the ability to put themselves out there! Kisses your cheeks!!💋❤️😘

i do like a good hump day, but prefer not to be working like right now, i haven't seen many of your posts but have posted a few myself and a few minutes ago started a christmas presents thread, feel free to visit xx

I guess I’m not supposed to rate pics without any (recent) ones of my own, but thank you - very sexy.

Greetings and Salutations my lady, I won't apologize for the masses but I do lurk in the shadows quietly admiring the treasures that Lit has to offer including indulging on your other posts. My assumption is the meat of your beef with people is giving a thumbs up, like, or some other "rating" without any substance. If that is true I won't take exception to your comment about not posting pics of oneself. I lack the courage to post any pics of myself due to self image and other baggage (which NO one cares about). So, I will retreat to my corner and hide in the shadows. I admire your courage and power to put yourself out there for others to view.
Happy Hump Day!

I love women in general and I love your look in particular! Keep showing what we men long to see, and rest assured we value it greatly.

I agree with your thoughts that the ”show and tell” is very disappointingly one-sided here on this site. However, I think the concern some (or most) men have is that they have rules that disallow showing erections so men are at a disadvantage. I would love to be able to view men in their “natural” state of excitement…. and rarely have run across a selfie submitted on here of a man with a flaccid relaxed penis, which is also fun to see but men like to look as large as possible before flashing it.
View attachment 2237955
I think you’d find the “chaos: Don’t stress, undress” thread in Amateur Photography feedback a better balance of male/female.

I agree with your thoughts that the ”show and tell” is very disappointingly one-sided here on this site. However, I think the concern some (or most) men have is that they have rules that disallow showing erections so men are at a disadvantage. I would love to be able to view men in their “natural” state of excitement…. and rarely have run across a selfie submitted on here of a man with a flaccid relaxed penis, which is also fun to see but men like to look as large as possible before flashing it.
View attachment 2237955
very sexy. the pose. the look. and the body.... very well done.

View attachment 2237955
Appreciate your thoughts and the photo.

View attachment 2237955
I understand your sentiments and I have posted a few pics on here, within the rules of whats allowed. I have seen requests/threads for flaccid cocks and do plan to take one soon. You, and the other lovely ladies who share, deserve to see what we look like too. Any suggestions of what you would like to see, just let me know. x

I understand your sentiments and I have posted a few pics on here, within the rules of whats allowed. I have seen requests/threads for flaccid cocks and do plan to take one soon. You, and the other lovely ladies who share, deserve to see what we look like too. Any suggestions of what you would like to see, just let me know. x
Would also like to add how gorgeous your pic is, that not help with getting a flaccid cock pic, lol

Back