BLM Leader Says He's Voting For Trump

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

WATCH: Black Lives Matter Leader Sees the Light and Reveals Why He is Backing Donald Trump for President Next Year​

By Cullen Linebarger Nov. 28, 2023 5:20 pm

Fox and Friends co-host Lawrence Jones: This is my favorite story of the day because it identifies what I have seen in the barbershop…all the brothers are turning tides right now (against the Democrats and toward Trump). What is the big reason?

Fisher: I think personally it is the duplicity of the Democrats. We’re not stupid. The brothers are not stupid. We understand when someone’s for us and when someone is not and it’s obvious that the Democratic party is not for us.

Their policies actually strike at the heart of the black community and the nuclear family.

Jones: You were part of Black Lives Matter and you founded it there (Rhode Island)…What is it about Donald Trump, what is it going to take for him to shore up this support amongst black voters?

Fisher: It’s just going to take information. A lot of people are misinformed. They don’t really understand because they don’t educate themselves on Donald Trump as a person and his history.

If they do that, I think it will happen on its own. Personally I love the man. I mean, how could you not like a real man? How could you not relate to someone like that?

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/watch-black-lives-matter-leader-sees-light-reveals/

I swear I'm not bringing this story to traumatize sisters 1174 or Zumi, but it is indicative of a shift among black males that is at present manifesting itself on YouTube channels across the Internet. I suspect the embarrassingly effeminate messaging pushed by the Democrat left is insulting masculinity across all racial lines and real American men are sick of it.

WATCH: Black Lives Matter Leader Sees the Light and Reveals Why He is Backing Donald Trump for President Next Year​

By Cullen Linebarger Nov. 28, 2023 5:20 pm

Fox and Friends co-host Lawrence Jones: This is my favorite story of the day because it identifies what I have seen in the barbershop…all the brothers are turning tides right now (against the Democrats and toward Trump). What is the big reason?

Fisher: I think personally it is the duplicity of the Democrats. We’re not stupid. The brothers are not stupid. We understand when someone’s for us and when someone is not and it’s obvious that the Democratic party is not for us.

Their policies actually strike at the heart of the black community and the nuclear family.

Jones: You were part of Black Lives Matter and you founded it there (Rhode Island)…What is it about Donald Trump, what is it going to take for him to shore up this support amongst black voters?

Fisher: It’s just going to take information. A lot of people are misinformed. They don’t really understand because they don’t educate themselves on Donald Trump as a person and his history.

If they do that, I think it will happen on its own. Personally I love the man. I mean, how could you not like a real man? How could you not relate to someone like that?

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/watch-black-lives-matter-leader-sees-light-reveals/

I swear I'm not bringing this story to traumatize sisters 1174 or Zumi, but it is indicative of a shift among black males that is at present manifesting itself on YouTube channels across the Internet. I suspect the embarrassingly effeminate messaging pushed by the Democrat left is insulting masculinity across all racial lines and real American men are sick of it.
That should stir up a bees-nest! Lmao

Duplicate

And anything that uses BLM pejoratives attracts your bias

Of course, Reichguide's 2019 thread predicting Trump would get 20% of the Black vote has lately been resurrected.
This will age about as well as that one did!

Duplicate

And anything that uses BLM pejoratives attracts your bias
BLM disparages itself. This is a story about a onetime leader of BLM who is simply redeeming his humanity and reentering the real world. I realize how dim things are looking in your world of racist hate and fantasy as new enlightenment enters on stage right, but it is quite okay if you want to plug your ears and scream it all away. We understand.:rolleyes::D

That’s the best reason not to vote for Trump that I’ve ever heard.

And that’s why it’s being said. BLM is a wholly owned subsidiary of the DNC and it does as it’s told.
It's obvious you do not believe in redemption.

“Jones: You were part of Black Lives Matter and you founded it there (Rhode Island)…What is it about Donald Trump, what is it going to take for him to shore up this support amongst black voters?

Fisher: It’s just going to take information. A lot of people are misinformed. They don’t really understand because they don’t educate themselves on Donald Trump as a person and his history.”

lol, I call gateway pundit bullshit. If they actually did educate themselves as bolded, they wouldn’t touch him with a ten foot pole. If he actually said that it makes me wonder how much he’s getting paid. 🤣

BLM disparages itself. This is a story about a onetime leader of BLM who is simply redeeming his humanity and reentering the real world. I realize how dim things are looking in your world of racist hate and fantasy as new enlightenment enters on stage right, but it is quite okay if you want to plug your ears and scream it all away. We understand.:D
Lol... Enlightenment....holy fuck you're delusional.

You're the one who continually focuses on race. I want people to vote informed...no matter who they vote for.

Shit, with all the black people voting for Drumpf, none of the racist white MAGAts need to bother.

🙄

👉 RussiaGuide 🤣

🇺🇸

So now the people who maligned BLM on the right will embrace them and the progressive's who supported them will now condemn them.

You can't make this shit up.

I swear I'm not bringing this story to traumatize sisters 1174 or Zumi
Why would you think this bullshit bothers me any? :ROFLMAO: They could interview any random Black person off the street talking this junk for extra cash and you would've thought they're the next Al Sharpton.

You don't have any verity on my community, you just eat up whatever clickbait that's fed to you and yours. This will have the same weight as your Arizona "vindication" thread, all feathers in a wind.

or in your case, "gut wind."

bst.gif

This would literally be like Jewish people in 1934 voting for Hitler.
So no; I actually call bullshit on that.

And of course our resident bigot is now saying "This is the best reason NOT to vote for Trump I've ever heard"- just two days after telling everyone what a good idea it is to vote for Trump.

Geez, some of you racist trolls are both hypocritical AND stupid.

It appears that the black voters have forgotten Charlotteville and how Trump would not condemn the white supremist.

It appears that the black voters have forgotten Charlotteville and how Trump would not condemn the white supremist.
Not the "the black voters" as a significant majority bloc. RG brings out this same thread in different clothes at least once a week if it's fed to him thru the pipeline.

they are barely even a minority. These are a few token chuckleheads getting paid to sit in front of cameras telling gullible white Deplorables what they want to hear as psyop.

same song, same energy:

This morning I watched a man-on-the-street type interview of black and minority passersby in the Bronx, All were asked what they thought about Joe Biden, one after the other had economic and crime complaints, all said they were voting for Trump. The reporter was stunned that she was hearing this in the Bronx. The Democrat media has failed to cover-up the national disaster we call Joe Biden.

This morning I watched a man-on-the-street type interview of black and minority passersby in the Bronx, All were asked what they thought about Joe Biden, one after the other had economic and crime complaints, all said they were voting for Trump. The reporter was stunned that she was hearing this in the Bronx. The Democrat media has failed to cover-up the national disaster we call Joe Biden.
That's what you're fed on Newsmax. Try watching those commie lib marxists on Fox Entertainment.

You should watch the Jordan Klepper man on the streets interviews. They're not staged.

You should watch the Jordan Klepper man on the streets interviews. They're not staged.
Neither were these. The following isn't staged either:

Buyer’s Remorse: Ex-CNN Host Chris Cuomo Says He’s “OPEN” Voting for Trump Over Biden in 2024 Election (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hᴏft Nov. 30, 2023 12:00 pm

Things are so bad that even a far-left personality is considering ditching his own party’s presidential candidate.

Former CNN host Chris Cuomo, in a recent interview with Patrick Bet-David, Adam Sosnick, Tom Ellsworth, and Vincent Oshana, openly stated that he is open to voting for Donald Trump in the 2024 Presidential Election if the choice comes down to Trump and Biden.

In the interview, Cuomo expressed his belief that the United States could survive another Trump administration, just as it did the previous one. “We survived a Trump administration. Would we survive another? Yes,” Cuomo said during the interview.

“And for people who are now going to attack me and say, what are you talking about? Trump is like this crazy man. Well, look, you know, as Patrick says, the data is the data. Nobody was trying to kill us when Trump was president in a way that they’re not now,” Cuomo noted.
More here on democrat buyers remorse:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/buyers-remorse-ex-cnn-host-chris-cuomo-says/

PS: Would you like a tissue?

Back