BLM Leader Says He's Voting For Trump

Cuomo is BLM 🤔

Nobody was trying to kill us when Trump was president in a way that they’re not now,”
Who's trying to kill us now? Is Cuomo in Israel or Palestine? 🤔

Nevermind, you're just a 🤥

I find them amusing too, particularly when the maga people stand in their trump mugshot T-shirts saying how trump will never surrender..
Dummies like Reichguide still wonder why Obama didn't do more to prevent 9/11.

So, one thing is obvious here: There is some wisdom buried under mounds of bullshit in this thread, and that being:

1) The Democrats should not just take the Black/Latino vote for granted, and
2) they need to do a better job of messaging and outreach to certain communities as to WHY Biden, even with all his flaws, would still be a better choice than Trump. Because even though it should be obvious to most people (Especially the Black/Latino community) perhaps it's not.

Because what does Trump offer to those communities that the Democrats do not? Let's see, Jim Crow laws, divestment in urban or impoverished communities, no health care, no support for pregnant women ("Breeding stock") Higher taxes, forced teaching of white ethno-nationalism, censorship of Black history, anti-diversity programs. I guess that all sounds appealing in some masochistic way, in much the same way Kinked_a_Bit finds masochistic women of color to chain up and hit with a flogger while dressed up as an SS officer. (Hay it is an erotic fiction board, and some people are into that stuff!)

What should the Democrats do to ensure the African American community doesn't vote against their self interests? Beyond better messaging, they should actually make active investments in the lower income minority communities. Enact policies that create jobs. Fund, not defund, the police to fight crime. Fund better health care and better education for those communities. And once they do so- show results and take credit for them.

This morning I watched a man-on-the-street type interview of black and minority passersby in the Bronx, All were asked what they thought about Joe Biden, one after the other had economic and crime complaints, all said they were voting for Trump. The reporter was stunned that she was hearing this in the Bronx.
Surrrrre you did, Scat-man. :ROFLMAO: This is the kind of thing you would easily link to if it had verity.

You never hesitate to post about New York City in the negative once you find something to drop, so don't go changing your tune now in believing what anyone here says if it's constructed for Cheeto simps like you to hear.

Surrrrre you did, Scat-man. :ROFLMAO: This is the kind of thing you would easily link to if it had verity.

You never hesitate to post about New York City in the negative once you find something to drop, so don't go changing your tune now in believing what anyone here says if it's constructed for Cheeto simps like you to hear.

Every four years the song is the same. The reality is that minorities are not self destructive enough to vote Republican. They don't always make the best choices in the best numbers like dear God them letting Trump happen over the overqualified Hillary. . .well shit happens. But GODDAMN.

I think a great teachable moment next year will be to see how Jews vote. Will they side with America over Israel or will they buy into what the Right is selling?

Honestly I don't know what Biden could do to get out the word because this falls under a combination of the media doesn't really do him a lot of favors. There is also the fact that we have very, very unrealistic expectations/perspectives.

WATCH: Black Lives Matter Leader Sees the Light and Reveals Why He is Backing Donald Trump for President Next Year​

By Cullen Linebarger Nov. 28, 2023 5:20 pm

Fox and Friends co-host Lawrence Jones: This is my favorite story of the day because it identifies what I have seen in the barbershop…all the brothers are turning tides right now (against the Democrats and toward Trump). What is the big reason?

Fisher: I think personally it is the duplicity of the Democrats. We’re not stupid. The brothers are not stupid. We understand when someone’s for us and when someone is not and it’s obvious that the Democratic party is not for us.

Their policies actually strike at the heart of the black community and the nuclear family.

Jones: You were part of Black Lives Matter and you founded it there (Rhode Island)…What is it about Donald Trump, what is it going to take for him to shore up this support amongst black voters?

Fisher: It’s just going to take information. A lot of people are misinformed. They don’t really understand because they don’t educate themselves on Donald Trump as a person and his history.

If they do that, I think it will happen on its own. Personally I love the man. I mean, how could you not like a real man? How could you not relate to someone like that?

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/watch-black-lives-matter-leader-sees-light-reveals/

I swear I'm not bringing this story to traumatize sisters 1174 or Zumi, but it is indicative of a shift among black males that is at present manifesting itself on YouTube channels across the Internet. I suspect the embarrassingly effeminate messaging pushed by the Democrat left is insulting masculinity across all racial lines and real American men are sick of it.
Look what we have here. Shift happens.

Fun publicity stunt.

WATCH: Black Lives Matter Leader Sees the Light and Reveals Why He is Backing Donald Trump for President Next Year​

By Cullen Linebarger Nov. 28, 2023 5:20 pm

Fox and Friends co-host Lawrence Jones: This is my favorite story of the day because it identifies what I have seen in the barbershop…all the brothers are turning tides right now (against the Democrats and toward Trump). What is the big reason?

I rather suspect that this is a pushback to wrest away the relevance of the day from the trans community which has vaulted (or should I say saucily sauntered) to the top of the victimhood pyramid and are sucking up all the political oxygen in the room.

I rather suspect that this is a pushback to wrest away the relevance of the day from the trans community which has vaulted (or should I say saucily sauntered) to the top of the victimhood pyramid and are sucking up all the political oxygen in the room.
What?

Bronx Voters Are Ready for TRUMP – Cara Castronuova Shocked to Find Mass Support for Trump in the Bluest of NY City Boroughs (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft Dec. 1, 2023 7:30 am

The Bronx is the bluest of New York City boroughs with a majority of Spanish voters. Biden “won” 83% of the Bronx vote in 2020.
Earlier this week, Newsmax reporter Cara Castronuova went down to the Bronx to take their temperature on Joe Biden.

Cara, who also contributes at The Gateway Pundit, was shocked with what she heard. There is a huge mass of support for President Donald Trump.

EVERYONE knows things were better under Trump – no matter the media is pushing. EVERYTHING is worse under Joe Biden and the Marxist left. And it’s not likely to get any better.

Go here for more plus the video: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/bronx-voters-push-trump-cara-castronuova-shocked-find/

Where's 1174?

Despite what the media is pushing? I must watch all the wrong media cus I don't see the MSM doing a whole lot to push Biden. Can someone tell me what programs these are? Maybe its MSNBC, sure as shit ain't CNN or Fox. It isn't talk radio, and progressives fucking hate him.

Sean, thank your for the belly laugh.

What a perfect way to start off the day. It went great with the last gulp of my first cup of morning coffee.

…​

EVERYONE knows things were better under Trump – no matter the media is pushing. EVERYTHING is worse under Joe Biden and the Marxist left. And it’s not likely to get any better.

…
And EVERYONE knows we can thank Obama for that until Covid hit and trump fucked things up. Biden inherited trumps fuckup and don’t forget the world rejoiced that trump lost.

Back