Variations on a theme...

Rainy-Flowers-FAF.jpg

17 filters, baby!

And this week's theme is filtered pics

Is that such a hard concept to understand?

I said it was a great pic. And it is. But that doesn't mean it fits in this week. Why not post it in Titty Tuesday? Or the Show Us Your Face thread?

And this week's theme is filtered pics

Is that such a hard concept to understand?

I said it was a great pic. And it is. But that doesn't mean it fits in this week. Why not post it in Titty Tuesday? Or the Show Us Your Face thread?
Did I not just explain that exact thing to you? Is that such a hard concept to understand?

If you’re unhappy with the image and have any sort of power over this thread then feel free to remove it. If you want to share it in any of the threads you mentioned previously, be my guest - but credit me.

Now, I’ve enjoyed my stay in your head rent free, but I regret to inform you that I intend to move out as the conditions are not aligning with my idea of enjoyable

It's nice, but this thread has a theme each week. Why chose to go against the theme? Why continue to be an ass about it? What's the point?
That’s what I did l, I intentionally chose to go against the theme - you got me! To accuse me of continuing to be an ass implies I was an ass in the first place for posting a picture.

I think you all need to have a little calm down. Maybe talk it through with each other and you might just come to the conclusion that it’s just a picture on a thread on a forum on the internet.

That’s what I did l, I intentionally chose to go against the theme - you got me! To accuse me of continuing to be an ass implies I was an ass in the first place for posting a picture.

I think you all need to have a little calm down. Maybe talk it through with each other and you might just come to the conclusion that it’s just a picture on a thread on a forum on the internet.
It's a thread whose theme is changed each week. Following the theme or desire of the OP is proper, and derailing it is against Lit Forum Rules. Read the room when you enter a thread. Maybe you should revisit your own posts to see how arrogant you're coming across.

I'm not the moderator on this forum, but I've reported your posts for derailing the thread.

Back