risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

Major turn one, just to imagine your lover cumming inside you, i always thought being aroused by this was everyones cup of tea, it's like he's spreading his love all inside you.

My first time, she insisted on bareback because she wanted me to have the full experience :)

Met up with a fwb on Monday and we had a fun time. We never use condoms but he generally pulls out and cums on my boobs. Monday was one of my most fertile days and since I'm not on birth control it was very risky for him to be in me bare, but there I was with him deep in me. I was in the middle of a big orgasm when he said he was close and asked if he should cum in me or pull out. I just wrapped my legs around him harder and said in, please cum in me. Then I came harder as I felt him giving in and filling me. Something about it is just so primal and the risk makes it hotter. Now I have to sit back and wait for a few weeks to see if his seed did what nature intended or if I got lucky and missed the bullet. I'm not sure which outcome I want.

Last edited:
Met up with a fwb on Monday and we had a fun time. We never use condoms but he generally pulls out and cums on my boobs. Monday was one of my most fertile days and since I'm not on birth control it was very risky for him to be in me bare, but there I was with him deep in me. I was in the middle of a big orgasm when he said he was close and asked if he should cum in me or pull out. I just wrapped my legs around him harder and said in, please cum in me. Then I came harder as I felt him giving in and filling me. Something about it is just so primal and the risk makes it hotter. Now I have to sit back and wait for a few weeks to see if his seed did what nature intended or if I got lucky and missed the bullet. I'm not sure which outcome I want.

That is hot

Agreed - such a good story. I doubt there's a man out there that could resist.....

So very sexy and hot...

I'd say getting knocked up would be the more fortunate outcome.

I can't wait for my boyfriend to fill me again. I love his cum in me. I like the risk of getting pregnant and so does he. It's all good when you both like the idea and the fun.

Mon mariee" (Cajun for wife) can not get enough when I told her about the thread, we have been married over 35 years and married :heart:very young as is the case in Cajun country!! Dear Mother in Law thought it best to hitch us, no use to have DD in a Wedding Dress Pregnant:D So we got married and Mother in Law instructed us in the Use of Le Capots or Condom. When we thought it was safe, we dispensed with them and wifey was a cum virgin no longer, after a couple of years we started breeding like rabbits as wifey's Tante (aunt) called it, Mother in Law thought we were still using the Condoms (she was a public health nurse) which were not in short supply, however wife still likes to use them even after Menopause to contain the mess I still leave, but I digress. We had our First then second kids right away and then took a break then filled out the family (Cajuns have large families!!!:eek: Our breeding activities were the best when we knew that fucking would cause the family to enlarge, wife would purposely make me wait for three days and then after the kids were asleep, she would announce the mare was in heat and needed to be fertilized and spermed!!! She would orgasm at my orgasm and would be egging me on to fertilize her with our love child! On Months we failed, we would have me wait even longer and some of my loads would ooze out for days according to my wife. Mother in Law and Father in Law called us "LE Eleveurs" (The Breeders), my wife shared alot of stuff with Mother in Law since wife followed her in to the Nursing field in between Pregnancies. FIL told me not gain weight on the Milk feedstock!!! We discovered MIL and FIL had a ANR!

Even now, in our fifties, wifey will ask me to fertilize her eggs and give her life, egging me on while she is the supine missionary position holding her legs and telling me to spray her eggs. She always orgasms when I start spraying the load deep which sets her off, we dream back to those days when we were "Breeding" and play them out! Oh, yeah, she also likes to occasionally use a condom like when dating and role play on date night! Role play with a busted rubber will get her hot when she declares, "Oh, well you have done it now"!!!! Seconds are the best!!! She loves Role Play and is very inventive on using condoms! She can suck start a B-52 bomber but only with rubber, as I get near finish, she sabotages the condom with finger nails or teeth cutting the reservoir and impaling her self on it and then getting upset about having sperm in her and how will look her preggers on her wedding day! We have a Wedding dress for our 25th Anniversary and Knocking up the bride is a Favorite. The Breeding Cajuns.

The wait is over. I got my monthly visitor. My fwb didn't knock me up. Looks like I dodged a bullet, but I am kind of sad that I will not swell with his child. Maybe next fertile week I will try to get filled again....hmm. Wonder if I can find any other men that get turned on by the risk of filling a married woman around here.

Last edited:
The wait is over. I got my monthly visitor. :( My fwb didn't knock me up. Looks like I dodged a bullet, but I am kind of sad that I will not swell with his child. Maybe next fertile week I will try to get filled again....hmm. Wonder if I can find any other men that get turned on by the risk of filling a married woman around here.

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard. Does your hubby k ow about your fwb?

What do you think that he would do. If he's open to your fuckbuddy, maybe he might be open to the breeding. No harm in asking. It's not for every man, of course, but having recently written about some stuff like that, it's kind of the front of my mind, though in my case, the fantasy is two or more couples where each man impregnates another man's wife, but not his own. The kicker is that each man agrees to raise his wife's baby and claim it as his own, so no real harm is done, but every man knows that he is raising another man's child and that another man is raising his. Then they keep swapping wombs and do a different wife next time around.

Last edited:
Yes, a main fantasy of mine.. I imagine a guy or a group of guys who take me by force, they fuck me in turn, deep and hard and as they enjoy me they each ejaculate inside me and I'm still so very fertile, could I be pregnant?

Yes, a main fantasy of mine.. I imagine a guy or a group of guys who take me by force, they fuck me in turn, deep and hard and as they enjoy me they each ejaculate inside me and I'm still so very fertile, could I be pregnant?

Very likely you would be. :devil:

Damn, that got me hard.....:devil:

Back