Impregnation Fetish

As a 25 y male, I have had this crazy fetish where I masturbate fantasizing impregnating a MILF or friends mom. The thought of releasing my seed in a mom ,breeding her and seeing her belly grow while still married to someone else makes me go crazy. Anyone with a similar fetish?
I wrote a collaborative roleplay story with someone that had the daughter's boyfriend impregnate both the daughter and the mother in the same week.

As a 25 y male, I have had this crazy fetish where I masturbate fantasizing impregnating a MILF or friends mom. The thought of releasing my seed in a mom ,breeding her and seeing her belly grow while still married to someone else makes me go crazy. Anyone with a similar fetish?
superb fetish....DM me for detailed chat

I wrote a collaborative roleplay story with someone that had the daughter's boyfriend impregnate both the daughter and the mother in the same week.
Love that fantasy where a guy fucks and knocks up his girlfriend’s mother/mother-in-law. Either calling her mom during or some other colorful words.

Publicly admitting that I too enjoy this fantasy of being impregnated.
I’m older and should have already gone through the “change of life” but it hasn’t happened yet.
But since I only sleep with my husband who’s been “snipped” it’ll just be fantasy.

Hi Cherrilynn

I've never been a Dad so this fantasy can still arouse me. There might be a story about a 70 year old Father...me...hehe

wouldn't it be wonderful to have the chemistry worked out so that there was everything except conception?

My #1 on the wish list has been to enjoy milk. Since I was never a Dad I missed out. That opportunity may have been missed.

Enjoy
Tom

Publicly admitting that I too enjoy this fantasy of being impregnated.
I’m older and should have already gone through the “change of life” but it hasn’t happened yet.
But since I only sleep with my husband who’s been “snipped” it’ll just be fantasy.
Does your fantasy involve another man making you pregnant?

Back